BTS discussion thread

theartbook35

Veteran
I agree about YG’s variety show- it bores me to death as well! The only time it’s been slightly interesting is when he has interviewed women. Those interviews were a small margin better lol. It seems like he interviews a lil better with women or something- a more interesting dynamic occurs. But yea, he’s pretty well-rounded in the industry with apparently lots of options.
I haven't watched any interviews he's done with women on the variety show, so I can't offer insight to that. He has collaborated musically with more women than men, which I've always found interesting. I did watch the show IU did with YG, and he came off way too strong in that interview, he went a little too far with his usual teasing people that he does, though she handled that well. It's like YG forgot how to shutup, lol. Despite that one thing, I have seen enough interactions between him and women and he seems, I dunno, more confident around women than men? Like he's not trying that hard to impress them, and is just chilling like they're buddies. It's definitely a sign he's not straight, and could also be a sign that he's pansexual, since most people who are pansexual are chill with everybody until someone catches their interest (That could be why he's less restrained around IU).

He's definitely not intimidated by, threatened by or disgusted by women, which is a heavy contrast to his bandmates who don't know how to act around women.

Beautiful

Star
Okay these are odd things
1.jkay does live shirtless.. goes to shower and forgot to turn off live.. to keep those ff fans active
2. Bpe goes to royal house and betes is mentioned there especially their song dynamite...and my universe..i just thought they are connected but never thought they have contacts with elites. After this a rumour is going on that bpe renewed contract
3.maknea line is going at a time... this so odd bcs they took chances of maknea line. Those 3 have more fans compared to whole group it is their good chance to shine actually, it is as that hype never wanted them to shine..

cadiz

Star
3.maknea line is going at a time... this so odd bcs they took chances of maknea line. Those 3 have more fans compared to whole group it is their good chance to shine actually, it is as that hype never wanted them to shine..
maknae line are the most popular
but do they have the talent or charisma to shine as solos ?

thats the thing.....Veee always had a lot of fans but his solo was irrelevant
his fans only care about his looks
remember he had an acting oportunity early on his career, but his acting was very bad

JM?¿ decent dancer but terrible singer,. Hybe gave up on him when they saw that live performance that was mocked everywhere

JK? welll Hybe did everything they could with this one....very expensive music videos, a solo album with lots of promo. now he is doing a remix with Justin Timberlake (who asked for this?)

cadiz

Star
I actually think that they tried really hard to make J K the breakout star and make him the next Justin Timberlake or Harry Styles. They spent spent a lot of money and the most time on him as evident by $cooter’s losses. They gave him more push, promo and payola than even big acts. Yet they failed. None of the songs became hits outside of Korea, his solo performances were lackluster and he didn’t even manage to become mainstream in the US and break out of the kpop niche like Bongo desperately wanted. The members are not stupid, they also want the most money and touring is where the cash is. The bt$ brand is the most lucrative thing they all have going on.
true, now he is doing a remix with Timberlake...i guess to keep those songs relvant because the hype for the album s completely over already

the fact that he is enlisting at 26 years old says it all tbh. Hybe saw he cant be a big star on his own

they are all trapped in this group (if they want to stay famous)
but i remember the last performances as a group they all looked tired and over it, i dont see how that will be different in 2025. they will be older, and cant do choreo like they used too

arhur12

Star
true, now he is doing a remix with Timberlake...i guess to keep those songs relvant because the hype for the album s completely over already

the fact that he is enlisting at 26 years old says it all tbh. Hybe saw he cant be a big star on his own

but i remember the last performances as a group they all looked tired and over it, i dont see how that will be different in 2025. they will be older, and cant do choreo like they used too
That Justin Timberlake remix is not going to help him because JT's reputation has been tarnished after Britney Spears released her memoir last month. If you go and check the latest comments under Cry me a river a lot of people including casuals who are not even Britney stans are writing hate comments against him. He has been getting a lot of backlash from the public since the free Britney movement and that cheating scandal he had a few years ago. Ratmies might try to defend him but releasing a remix with JT in 2023 will not help him become famous in America.

gettingedu

Established
I was scrolling through my TL and saw this. Apparently, this is from a VCR in his concert or performance? Why is he acting like a male prostitute in his concert. And this is the guy they think is an innocent boy who can do no wrong.
Fans got feeeed!! Like I know fans fantasize about stuff like that so seeing that fr had to have made a lot of people freak out

Truthteller

Veteran
maknae line are the most popular
but do they have the talent or charisma to shine as solos ?

thats the thing.....Veee always had a lot of fans but his solo was irrelevant
his fans only care about his looks
remember he had an acting oportunity early on his career, but his acting was very bad

JM?¿ decent dancer but terrible singer,. Hybe gave up on him when they saw that live performance that was mocked everywhere

JK? welll Hybe did everything they could with this one....very expensive music videos, a solo album with lots of promo. now he is doing a remix with Justin Timberlake (who asked for this?)

Oh no he strikes again with yet another remix of his flop song. Timberlake is being mass canceled right now because of the whole Britney situation among other things. At least choose another western artist. The only thing become associated with as he keeps being pushed down everyone’s throats from big media for the last i don’t know how many months, is desperation, fraud payola and remixes. They try to project his low quality music as genuine hits when they are not and people are over it. The biggest kpop hit this year was was that Cupid song, not anything this guy released, anyone can see through the fraud.

The top comment.

Timberlake is old news and can thank Timbaland for his solo career. Wouldn’t have made it without Timbaland’s talent. I see Timbaland music trending again lately, they are still hits.

Last edited:

Hav3_U_H3ard

Established
I haven't watched any interviews he's done with women on the variety show, so I can't offer insight to that. He has collaborated musically with more women than men, which I've always found interesting. I did watch the show IU did with YG, and he came off way too strong in that interview, he went a little too far with his usual teasing people that he does, though she handled that well. It's like YG forgot how to shutup, lol. Despite that one thing, I have seen enough interactions between him and women and he seems, I dunno, more confident around women than men? Like he's not trying that hard to impress them, and is just chilling like they're buddies. It's definitely a sign he's not straight, and could also be a sign that he's pansexual, since most people who are pansexual are chill with everybody until someone catches their interest (That could be why he's less restrained around IU).

He's definitely not intimidated by, threatened by or disgusted by women, which is a heavy contrast to his bandmates who don't know how to act around women.
Ok, interesting. Perhaps he is not straight. But maybe it has to do with his MBTI; he’s an ISTP. I am a straight female with a similar MBTI to Yoongi, and I tend to behave similarly toward men as he does to females, lol. I feel super comfortable, confident, not intimidated or insecure at all around men. I’ve been this way since I was a kid too. I am daddy’s girl. I have quite a few male friends as well, especially as I was growing up. It feels like I’m more in my element around men, even more so than women a lot if the time. I was a classic tomboy as a girl too, but I’ve never been anything but straight.

Last edited:

sandonthebeach

Established
Hyb3 and Scooter threw so much money on him but his song could not get a billboard No1. The hype surrounding his solo debut is already dying. I don't think he will have longevity as an artist. Hyb3 probably knows they are not talented enough to carry a solo career that's why they want them to reunite as a group so badly.
JK doesn't fit the image they wanted for him to sell. And he doesn't have charisma enough to pull it off. Poor dude. None of them are actually that talented to carry a solo career, as it has been showed (except maybe Suga).

but i remember the last performances as a group they all looked tired and over it
All of them want to move on but they can't.
So many years selling "like family" image and "unbreakable bond" has worked against them.
The biggest kpop hit this year was was that Cupid song
Since it was some sort of an unexpected success, I think the industry got rid of them.
Timbaland music trending again lately, they are still hits.
He is a genius.

Lily-Blue

Established
You mean 2/3 of the Kim-line? There is no telling. One thing I do know is the title “The Astronaut” is 322 in gematria like Order 322 aka Skull and Bones. BTS has so many gematria connections with Skull and Bones its kind of scary, but not surprising.
There's a lot scary going on with these people. Absolutely.

Lily-Blue

Established
Yep I think they are for social engineering backed by the god of this world. And “Dynamite” is not only very close match to “hypnosis” in gematria, but a close to “oxytocin” as well. Oxytocin is a hormone that promotes positive feelings and is associated with bonding and trust, also associated with nurturing and bonding with a newborn. So take that and think of how Armies view the BTS members- as children and bunnies babies and stuff lol. And think about all the mommy and grandmommy Armies as well. I have even heard of old women in nursing homes getting hooked on BTS.
Verrry interesting to say the least.

Lily-Blue

Established
It makes sense how white elites would want to mix slightly with other ethnicities. And I have only seen RM’s mom, V’s dad (V looks very mixed btw) Jimin’s dad, and recently allegedly both Yoongi’s parents from his brother’s wedding photos. Yoongi doesnt look a whole lot like his parents to be honest. Some of BTS, especially maknae line looks kind of mixed. Especially when you put light contacts on blonde Jimin - looks like he could have European blood. It’s possible the bloodlines of BTS have admixture and hence some of their features.

And yes the rank and status level of BTS is too high for them to be just an average Korean. They are even UN Ambassadors for crying out loud and have at least one UN performance that I am aware of.
The UN uses them and other idols to further its gaslighting bullcrap. The boys' fame far outshines any other act in existence, it's true. This is valuable to the very unpopular UN. Gotta push that agenda (2021, 2030 and beyond) onto the unwilling world population. And now ... King Charles joins the clout chase. I can't roll my eyes harder.

Lily-Blue

Established
They are so bored...they have nothing else to do than to nitpick on other artists' work...They haven't realized yet that Jeykey's 7 is one of the filthiest songs in the entire music industry...and the MV is worthy of a rotten tomato award...lol
A thousand percent. But ... he's an ADULT! Leave him alone, you meanie. He can explore whatever lecherous corner of human depravity he wants because that is his right as an adult. What about his very young fans, you ask? Those need to be groomed now. Right now. Forget them ... nothing will stop his billions of true loves supporting, mass streaming and buying whatever he puts out no matter how average. Seriously though, it is astonishing how much support he has. But the producer he was working with on the shiny album was a very bad influence on him imo. My latest thoughts are that the entire group, minus leaderman and mins maybe, had very little say in what their projects were going to be. And the influence over literally all of it was either overly sexualized or symbolically luciferian.

Lily-Blue

Established
They are gone
Bye Bts
I dont think they will come back as a group
Remember kpop will soon fall
Their job is now done
Depopulation started in 2020 and will end by 2025 (worldwide).
They are getting ready for 2030 (beast system).
They wish and they'll try but only God's will is going to prevail. It depends on what we do, I sometimes think. Screw Deagel and all the rest of the freaks. We start to get together and pray to the Lord of all creation for help and it's possible we could see a postponement in our demise. Maybe. Also if K-pop falls I will be so sad, being under the spell myself I don't like to admit. Fighting!

Lily-Blue

Established
All I know about special privileges idols have received, was G-Dragon was sick or something like that, and during his recovery he got his own special room separate from anyone else in the infirmary. I remember him getting criticism for it, and the people supporting him arguing that idols are popular in the SK military and maybe they separated him to give him privacy. It is plausible that's why, however, I think it's more likely that he got a special room cause he's famous, probably even gave them money to give him that.
I remember that. I read that he was so harassed in crazy ways by the other soldiers (or recruits) and he had some surgery on his ankle or was sick, can't remember which or if it were both, that they had to move him and there was no other suitable place than officers' quarters. Correct me if I'm wrong. I don't know if this was verified but at the time, the main curiosity was his tattoos. So he couldn't have a shower or even sleep without some asshole trying to take a picture of his tattoos. I think someone was even charged with a misdemeanor for lifting his blankets while he slept to get intel on the tattoos to give to his girlfriend to sell.

Lily-Blue

Established
They signed another contract with Bang...so they need to "abide" by the timeplan/workplan of the company... There's no choice but to enlist this year if they target to reconvene as a complete group by June, 2025... Yes, they prefer to work as a group again...coz that's their "brand..." and want to keep it that way... It's their "safe zone..."

Whereas, as individuals, the company wants to "project" that they are "successful" also...But truth is, with all the "manipulations" behind the scenes in terms of charts, sales, and awards...it's all just a "semblance" of it... Not sustainable...

With the coming "absence" of the group...what Bang worries about now, is the investors' sentiment and behavior...
Most definitely their safe zone.

theartbook35

Veteran
I remember that. I read that he was so harassed in crazy ways by the other soldiers (or recruits) and he had some surgery on his ankle or was sick, can't remember which or if it were both, that they had to move him and there was no other suitable place than officers' quarters. Correct me if I'm wrong. I don't know if this was verified but at the time, the main curiosity was his tattoos. So he couldn't have a shower or even sleep without some asshole trying to take a picture of his tattoos. I think someone was even charged with a misdemeanor for lifting his blankets while he slept to get intel on the tattoos to give to his girlfriend to sell.
Goodness, I hadn't known it was that serious. I feel awful for him honestly. That had to be terrifying.

Lily-Blue

Established

It will be a sentimental comeback for sure. Nostalgic. Rmees will be older. No one will have to really dance too hard although they'll all be in excellent shape. Taeyang can be their inspiration because that man suffered zero loss these past years. But it's sadder now for men going into the military. So much going on. I hope they all come back safe.

Lily-Blue

Established
I left too many comments here because I don't have enough time to visit this excellent website enough. Sorry to be getting it in all at once. All of your individual knowledge is really impressive. How about this. Lately, the men are putting on female wigs. They did in the past, full drag of course, but this is newer. The leader:

Most handsome in the world (scroll way down):

No explanation. Fans are evidently 'tickled'. Then who comes on with an injured eye but:

Is this not a black eye club (cross-dressing) humiliation ritual. It makes me feel sorry for them.