Canadians Unite

Really is quite the excuse that they are doing this to 'protect Canadians"
Nah, I see this as a way to control the natural remedies and make them more unaffordable for people buying and the ones running the businesses. The elites just want everyone on pharmaceuticals!

redqueen

Superstar
were calling it a "terrorist"attack at first,are now
saying it was an accident
course it had to be rainbow bridge I'm shocked msm
didn't try spinning it as an attack on lgb in someway

Last edited:

redqueen

Superstar
We Know why they're understaffed maybe if they
didn't try forcing the xav they would be in proper
form seems like all of the wests not just canaduh
military is facing struggles to have the right number
of Peoples

the resources is just another part of the agenda tptb
are pulling shortages of resources of every kind for all
areas of society

redqueen

Superstar
another push at that online censorship eh

I Believe that giving this much internet for Us to have
access to has always been a mistake
that tptb have been slowly trying to put "rules/laws"into
place to put in place a type of intranet that cynah has

Last edited:
Another FYI (again courtesy of CJPME.org):

"As South Africa presents its case of genocide against Israel at the International Court of Justice (ICJ) at The Hague, we in Canada must continue to put pressure on our government! Below, you will find all the demonstrations that we are aware of taking place in the coming days; please try to take part. (Go directly to list of demos.) But please also consider participating in the Webinar and urgent campaigns listed below. Thank you for adding your voice! It is only through continued pressure that the Trudeau government will stand up for Palestinian lives, rights and liberation.
Webinar: Meeting with your MP on Canada’s Arms Trade with Israel
Next Wednesday, Jan. 17, CJPME hosts a Webinar to help average Canadians understand how to engage their Member of parliament in a discussion about an arms embargo on Israel. Michael, our Director of Policy will walk us through Canada's arms and security relationship with Israel, and CJPME's position paper on the topic. Alex, our Director of Parliamentary Affairs will give you pointers on how to develop a constructive relationship with your MP. Reserve your spot now! And feel free to join and share the Facebook event.
Email Trudeau: Tell him that Canada must support South Africa at the ICJ
Many Western countries - Canada included - have been shamefully indifferent to Israel's genocide of the Palestinians in Gaza. Nevertheless, South Africa's compelling intervention at the ICJ to stop the genocide of the Palestinians by Israel has been supported by dozens of other countries. Please send an email to Trudeau, your own MP, and other political leaders to demand that they oppose the genocide of Palestinians!
Sign Parliamentary Petition e4745: Help us impose an arms embargo on Israel
Two weeks ago, CJPME launched Parliamentary petition e4745 calling for a complete arms embargo on Israel. Sponsored by NDP Foreign Affairs Critic Heather McPherson, the petition already has 45,000 signatures! If you haven't already done so, help us show the Trudeau government that hundreds of thousands of Canadians want Canada's arms trade with Israel to end.
Sign Quebec Assembly Petition 10541: Tell Quebec to end plans to open a trade office in Israel
Earlier this year, in a shameful move, Quebec's government announced plans to open a trade office in Israel. This, despite the fact that Israel had already been accused of imposing apartheid on the Palestinians. In November, Palestinian-Canadian member of Quebec's National Assembly Ruba Ghazal sponsored a petition to cancel plans to open this office. Please add your name to this petition! Signatures from across Canada are accepted, although the form is only in French. Trade with apartheid is illegal and immoral!"

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Keep in mind that aside from Max Bernier, there wasn't ONE Canadian political leader that was against the EA being invoked. Thankfully, the judge saw it as Maxime did (pay no attention to Pierre). Of course the Liberal government is going to appeal because they now have egg on their face:

Ottawa's use of Emergencies Act against convoy protests was unreasonable, violated Charter, court rules
Government says it plans to appeal the decision

Catharine Tunney · CBC News · Posted: Jan 23, 2024 12:49 PM EST | Last Updated: January 23

Federal Court finds government's use of Emergencies Act was unconstitutional (7 mins)

redqueen

Superstar
Please keep all the Peoples in Your thoughts,Heart
and Prayers

theyve been standing strong and united for a long
while now its very inspiring to See
I Hope Peoples everywhere will See all the Peoples
like this that are staying strong and that it will spark
the spark needed for Us all to take Our World back

e-Enoch

Superstar
Please keep all the Peoples in Your thoughts,Heart
and Prayers

theyve been standing strong and united for a long
while now its very inspiring to See
I Hope Peoples everywhere will See all the Peoples
like this that are staying strong and that it will spark
the spark needed for Us all to take Our World back

They are obviously targeting the farmers who help produce our foods... to "force" people to eat their lab grown meats, chemical-laced, GMO veggies and fruits...as well as bugs/insects...

Praying for all these good-hearted, sensible farmers to win over these challenges...

DavidSon

Star
They are obviously targeting the farmers who help produce our foods... to "force" people to eat their lab grown meats, chemical-laced, GMO veggies and fruits...as well as bugs/insects...

Praying for all these good-hearted, sensible farmers to win over these challenges...
@e-Enoch I commend you on your care for these "subjects". Looking as your post history (https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/search/700238/) it's astounding how many hours you spend here constantly updating us with videos and content. I honestly don't know how you make the time- 11 hours online Thursday (with small breaks of course), 16 hours Wednesday, 16 Tuesday, 14 Monday, though only 9.5 and 8.5 on the weekend (which is understandable). Still you rank with @Red Sky at Morning as the most devoted truth-seeker at the VC forum. Keep up the good work my dude!

Lalas

Star
@e-Enoch I commend you on your care for these "subjects". Looking as your post history (https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/search/700238/) it's astounding how many hours you spend here constantly updating us with videos and content. I honestly don't know how you make the time- 11 hours online Thursday (with small breaks of course), 16 hours Wednesday, 16 Tuesday, 14 Monday, though only 9.5 and 8.5 on the weekend (which is understandable). Still you rank with @Red Sky at Morning as the most devoted truth-seeker at the VC forum. Keep up the good work my dude!
DavidSon, and I also congratulate you on your tireless participation in your moronic "thread". The amount of disinformation manipulative material (solely for the benefit of the most unhindered course of building the new world order) that you are able to absorb and spit in your thread is truly enviable, even for the communist heroes of labor. Continue until the final victory over the "Zionists", they like this and are very grateful to you.

But, in particular, you'd love to be chipped by Xi or Putin or anyone but Trudeau, Biden, and Netanyahu, as has long been clear. You should be appointed captain of the "Chip for Good" team. Good luck with further industrial production of diverting attention from the basic problem facing us all, by perpetuating the mythologem of the global civilisational battle.

Last edited:

redqueen

Superstar

We Know exactly what tptb are trying to do but these Peoples
are not having it and have been standing their ground strong
and are a shining light example of how We all should be reacting
to these evils and the evils they have and want to perpetrate on
Us

the Peoples of eagle pass are now starting their fight by the looks
of it,they will have the truckers etc..groups moving out to the pass
as of monday

of course its all being pushed in this direction on purpose
tptb want Us to end up in civil war where they can have the excuse
for their police,military etc..to be turned on the Peoples they're meant
to be serving and protecting

Daze

Superstar
This is why the moniker e-bot is fitting. 98.9% of her posts are videos with zero commentary. I remember on the old VC boards it was actually a violation of the rules to make threads and only post videos. You had to give some commentary. Not so much now.

E-bot is a propaganda account. Reminds me of hasbara because she's constantly putting out pro-Israel garbage.

Idk if people are aware, but it's rather lucrative shilling for the apartheid colony.

hasbara $.jpg

DavidSon

Star
This is why the moniker e-bot is fitting. 98.9% of her posts are videos with zero commentary. I remember on the old VC boards it was actually a violation of the rules to make threads and only post videos. You had to give some commentary. Not so much now.

E-bot is a propaganda account. Reminds me of hasbara because she's constantly putting out pro-Israel garbage.

Idk if people are aware, but it's rather lucrative shilling for the apartheid colony.

View attachment 100813
Amazing information, thanks. I've read about it but never viewed the exact payout for online shilling.

redqueen

Superstar
if its something being reported on by msm
We should always question the agenda behind it
and looks can be deceiving

We already Know why tptb are pushing this cause
they want civil war,chaos and death
all the easier for them to take Our World to the vision
they have for it

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
if its something being reported on by msm