Casey Anthony Is Back Unfortunately

Is nothing sacred anymore? First this witch was found not guilty when pretty much everyone thinks she is plus the evidence pointed at her. But she is not satisfied with that because now she is back making lots of money in a documentary I think it's on Netflix. Is there anything Netflix won't try and make a buck off? I saw a screenshot of her somewhere and she is beginning to look like the evil witch in the Wizard of Oz. I only started this thread because I didn't see anything on her here. So let me know if you want me to delete this if there is.

She must really hate her father. I think she pins the murder on him and even child molesting too. Whole family seems a bit off. Plus she was out dancing and doing cocaine while little Caylee lay dying or already dead. And now she making money off this documentary? In the olden days she would have been tarred and feathered but these days she becomes a media star? Probably has Instagram page and Twitter too. I don't know though because I use neither.