Chiara Ferragni

minnie82

Superstar
this famous italian influencer have a scandal that involved her promotion of christmas pandoro and easter eggs too , i wonder it could be an humiliation ritual for her :

the symbols on the easter eggs :

1703418937183.png

adioscabal

Rookie
this famous italian influencer have a scandal that involved her promotion of christmas pandoro and easter eggs too , i wonder it could be an humiliation ritual for her :

the symbols on the easter eggs :

View attachment 98831
I don't believe these people just got it 'right' on what to do whilst using social media, I think they were 'planned' to make it big on various platforms.

When you know what to look for; ie initiation rituals or sacrifices they must make in order to move up the fame chain, you can't unsee it.

Example: Mandy (not her real name) A well known lingerie model turned high profile youtuber 1mil+ subs.
A while back Mandy posted a sleazy picture of her boyfriend doing disgusting things to her on the beach; in the open; busy resort.

This picture was out of character from who she was early in her youtube career. It not only felt staged, disingenuous, but meant to humiliate & embarrass her.

Now if I'm correct with my assessment, shortly after this vile post appeared on the gram, her subs skyrocketed.

Don't believe in coincidences.

*Not posting her name as I refuse to give her more attention for evil satanic behaviour.

minnie82

Superstar
some brands broke the contract with her after the scandal :

Safilo:

Coca-Cola:

adioscabal

Rookie
some brands broke the contract with her after the scandal :

Safilo:

Coca-Cola:

Don't follow her, never have, yet I'm sure she has enough $$$$ this backlash won't impact her. Thoughts?

This girl has a name I've never heard of, yet she's just like the rest.
It's so sad when they are in this industry. They are so controlled and are never allowed to have one ounce of who they really are. I've noticed that she appears the same as the other starlets (and sadly enough, this appearance has leaked into the minds of many regular civilians, even just in a small town) and just does the same one eye symbolisms as every other entertainer.
It's unfortunately always the same thing, and it's so hard to believe sometimes that people don't see what's actually happening when they see stars do the same symbols and copy each other.

minnie82

Superstar
This girl has a name I've never heard of, yet she's just like the rest.
It's so sad when they are in this industry. They are so controlled and are never allowed to have one ounce of who they really are. I've noticed that she appears the same as the other starlets (and sadly enough, this appearance has leaked into the minds of many regular civilians, even just in a small town) and just does the same one eye symbolisms as every other entertainer.
It's unfortunately always the same thing, and it's so hard to believe sometimes that people don't see what's actually happening when they see stars do the same symbols and copy each other.
yes she mostly famous in Italy, that's why you never heard of her , but i agree with you for the rest