Chrissy Teigen upset about daughter being linked to "Pizzagate"

Aero

Superstar
I don't think it's a good idea to single someone out over Pizzagate. Especially with zero evidence at all. For arguments sake let's assume Pizzagate is real. Now from what I understand it's a large scale conspiracy. So what's the purpose of picking on the low level victims? Like I don't see how it helps.

There's real victims out there that people can be helping. You don't have to chase phantoms around. Human trafficking is a serious problem, and it's not just centered around Hollywood and the "elite".

~JC~

Veteran
I found the whole fkng charade irritating.

Here’s an idea, Chrissy T: Get off social media. You KNOW its a sick world; sharing your kid’s photos with the world should not be one of your priorities. She’s not a fkng doll, but an innocent child who need not be a part of this sensationalistic, soulless industry you’ve signed yourself into for fame.

Chrissy also did an amazing job letting everyone know how crazy of an idea pizzagate is and dismissed anyone who believed it as crazy. A responsible thing to do when a story is on the table involving the sexual misconduct of children. Bravo, mom of the year.