CHRISTIAN: END TIMES PROPHECY, COVID19, MARK OF THE BEAST, FALSE PROPHET, UFODECEPTION, VAX, RAPTURE, ECO THEOLOGY/ GREEN SPIRITUALITY, ANTICHRIST.

TokiEl

Superstar
It fits the description of both the first seal in Revelation 6:1-2 and Revelation 13 16-17.

Revelation 6 1Then I watched as the Lamb opened one of the seven seals, and I heard one of the four living creatures say in a thunderous voice, “Come!” 2So I looked and saw a white horse, and its rider held a bow. And he was given a crown, and he rode out to overcome and conquer.

Strong's 5115 toxon/bow.

The ancient Greek archer’s tool of war was the toxon, a word for both bow and arrow. To make their weapon deadlier, archers dipped their arrow tips in poison.Toxikon was the word for a poison-tipped arrow, but over time, the word came to refer to the poison itself. By the time the word was adopted into Latin as toxicum, it had shrugged off its ballistic origins and just meant “poison.”

Strong's 4735 stephanos/crown.

In Latin stephanos/crown is corona.

So the rider of the white horse was given corona so he could go out and conquer with poison.

Revelation 13 16And the second beast required all people small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their forehead, 17so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark—the name of the beast or the number of its name.

Last edited:

Karlysymon

Superstar
So wanted to share my thoughts on what I think the end game is on these vaccines and end times.
I believe they are trying to get the whole world vaccinated asap because the Beast system is ready to begin.
Could the mark of the beast be that you will die with these shots within 2 to 3 years but the Antichrist will offer a cure if you worship him?
A type of transhumanism, aka..altered DNA like the nephiliam, just like in the days of Noah before the flood? The great lie the serpent told Eve, you will not die. Of course she died spiritually when she took the bite.
It is only through the blood of Jesus
we are adopted in as children of God again! Joint heirs with Christ! Isnt that beautiful!

But deception will be huge. Literally all these Marvel movies and Netflix shows and movies are showing us what they have planned. All the alien info coming out...climate change... all I think preparing us for a alien invadion which will be really demons and confusing the masses for such deception that people will lose their faith.
They will embrace the lie and thus embrace the new world religion that the aliens, demons, Antichrist preach. Their bodies will literally be dying with cancer, blood clots, autoimmune diseases from the vaccines. But the Antichrist will offer immortality, wealth, happiness. If you take the mark, worship him. 3 1/2 years of happiness, no death, taken care of. But the ones who don't no food, no healthcare, dying for your faith, by being martyred.

Thoughts?
My thoughts on the covid game so far…

I have (good) hope that just like the Tower of Babel, it’s 21st century iteration will also be a stalled project. “They” have all these plans for 2030, 2040 or 2050 that look feasible on paper but the reality won’t bear out. A surface reading of Genesis 11 paints the activities as innocuous….i mean they were just building a tower to reach the heavens…. but if God came down and stalled their project, then iam 100% confident that Heaven isn’t going to take this sitting down either :). By “this”, I mean the synthetic rewrite(2015) or redesign of the entire biosphere(2021). A project fraught with a million unintended consequences, man’s tinkering with blueprint of life is certain to force the hand of Heaven….that’s for sure.

Revelation 13 cannot truly come alive without CBDCs (central bank digital currencies) and now I look back and wonder how people 1000yrs ago expected Christ to return in their day without the interconnectedness of society or the tech that we have today. So it is my belief that once the CBDCs are firmly rolled out, which seems to me they want it underway by end of next year, then it signals “The End”. With that kind of centralized monetary control, you can force allegiance to a world-wide theocracy through blocking or permitting transactions.

Ever since I read this article, I have very often wondered why God permitted the elite faction that wanted the Great Reset fast-fowarded to 2020, to win the argument over their peers. I mean, why permit this to happen in 2020 and not 2030, considering how caught-off guard everyone was? Could it be that there are things happening behind the scenes, that we aren’t privy to, things serious enough that they demand this age to come to a close? I thought about that article again when I saw the videos of, apparently, graphene oxide in medicine and food. Clearly, apart from the obvious chemtrails and GMO food, the synthetic rewrite of nature must already be underway in more sinister ways than we can probably think of. What if they’ve been adding the hydra vulgaris to beverages aswell for the last 2-3yrs? We don’t know.

1639334300589.png

Last edited:

Lucy

Star
My thoughts on the covid game so far…

I have (good) hope that just like the Tower of Babel, it’s 21st century iteration will also be a stalled project. “They” have all these plans for 2030, 2040 or 2050 that look feasible on paper but the reality won’t bear out. A surface reading of Genesis 11 paints the activities as innocuous….i mean they were just building a tower to reach the heavens…. but if God came down and stalled their project, then iam 100% confident that Heaven isn’t going to take this sitting down either :). By “this”, I mean the synthetic rewrite(2015) or redesign of the entire biosphere(2021). A project fraught with a million unintended consequences, man’s tinkering with blueprint of life is certain to force the hand of Heaven….that’s for sure.

Revelation 13 cannot truly come alive without CBDCs (central bank digital currencies) and now I look back and wonder how people 1000yrs ago expected Christ to return in their day without the interconnectedness of society or the tech that we have today. So it is my belief that once the CBDCs are firmly rolled out, which seems to me they want it underway by end of next year, then it signals “The End”. With that kind of centralized monetary control, you can force allegiance to a world-wide theocracy through blocking or permitting transactions.

Ever since I read this article, I have very often wondered why God permitted the elite faction that wanted the Great Reset fast-fowarded to 2020, to win the argument over their peers. I mean, why permit this to happen in 2020 and not 2030, considering how caught-off guard everyone was? Could it be that there are things happening behind the scenes, that we aren’t privy to, things serious enough that they demand this age to come to a close? I thought about that article again when I saw the videos of, apparently, graphene oxide in medicine and food. Clearly, apart from the obvious chemtrails and GMO food, the synthetic rewrite of nature must already be underway in more sinister ways than we can probably think of. What if they’ve been adding the hydra vulgaris to beverages aswell for the last 2-3yrs? We don’t know.

View attachment 66417
I'm with you Karly, God will only allow the Elites to go so far with their transhumanism and their other plans.
That's why even when I was a young kid I never believed the landing on the moon story. If God stopped the Tower of Babel getting built cause they were trying to reach to the heavens, He would not allow that to even be possible. Everything we have been taught to believe about NASA and space is a lie.

And my son and I talk about all through history how people I am sure thought it had to be The End Times.
The horror of living through The Bolshevik Revolution , World War 1, and World War 2.

But now with all the advanced technology which the elites have always had but are now releasing to begin ushering in the anti christ beast system. And agree one of the last pieces is the digital currency and getting a smart phone in everyone's hands. Children as young as 7 or 8 have their own smart phones...

And yes, never thought it would be this soon.
As soon as the shutdowns started in March of 2020 I knew it was the beginning of the end.
Now with the 2030 Great Reset date thought we had more time...
I guess we will know more as bible prophesy starts to unfold. I tell people please read Revelation, all of the bible, and pray.

I do not believe in a pre trib rapture and that it is not biblical however most of my christian friends do. I believe there will be such deception as we are already seeing now. People are already being so easily deceived about the truth of this Pandemic...

My last thought.... Do you think even the Elites are surprised how easily the whole world bought into this mass deception and control.
Are they shocked how easy it was to deceive the masses??? Maybe this was just a trial run, a test? But it was so easy for them to fool the world that they literally moved up the date?

Karlysymon

Superstar
And yes, never thought it would be this soon.
As soon as the shutdowns started in March of 2020 I knew it was the beginning of the end.
Now with the 2030 Great Reset date thought we had more time...
I guess we will know more as bible prophesy starts to unfold. I tell people please read Revelation, all of the bible, and pray
I thought we might actually get to 2030 but something happened (that I won’t say) that has convinced me that time is even shorter. It made me rethink Christ’s statement that He is coming as a thief, at an hour you do not expect him (Matt 24:44). Imagine, for a moment, if Christ came back in 2024. I mean that would be a shock to all of us, considering we are all just fighting to return to normal. So, yes, 2020 was a real surprise. If the Reset had been rolled out in 2030 or 2040, it wouldn’t have had the element of surprise.
My last thought.... Do you think even the Elites are surprised how easily the whole world bought into this mass deception and control.
Are they shocked how easy it was to deceive the masses??? Maybe this was just a trial run, a test? But it was so easy for them to fool the world that they literally moved up the date?
Actually, if you watch the clip where Klaus Schwab talks about Cyber Polygon, he said that the tech industry was surprised by the speed at which the planned changes were adopted. That all we were forced to adopt would have taken 2/3 years or more to implement but that it took just a couple of months!

I think they understand that it was easy to fool people because of the timing and methods employed. I mean, if you had told someone in 2017 that in 2020 and beyond they would be living in lockdown-like conditions, no one would believe you…even conspiracy theorists. We would entertain it in 2030 but not 2020.

I don’t believe the moving up of the date was arbitrary**. It was likely decided upon in the 80s or early 2000s…with or without CRISPR or mRNA, they were going to go ahead. What happened in 2010 sealed our fate. And in 2012, CRISPR was discovered and cell phone use proliferated. So they just gave it a decade and 10yrs later, got the show on the road.

I believe that sometimes God blinds our eyes or understanding to the workings of nature because He knows that once those blinders are removed, we are going to destroy ourselves. The above article on Derek Rossi demonstrates that. In 2010, he discovered that he could reprogram all biological lifeforms with mRNA and just 10yrs later, we are literally staring down the extinction of the human race but also other lifeforms through a genetic rewrite. You can be sure that if all this had happened in the 13th Century, the world would have ended by then.

See the progression. ID2020 was now feasible because of what happened in 2010 and 2012
1639397426757.png

Lucy

Star
thought we might actually get to 2030 but something happened (that I won’t say) that has convinced me that time is even shorter.

Please share....what has happened that has convinced you that time is shorter than we think for our Lord's return?

And one more question. With the other thread you helped me understand what the Babylonian beast system is. Thank you.

But, also trying to understand with Matthew 24 :44 Christ’s statement that He is coming as a thief, at an hour you do not expect him with Revelation and prophecy being fulfilled before Christs return..... antichrist Beast system, 2 witnessed being killed, mark of the beast, and Christian's being martyred....
Your thoughts?

I agree with you everything is accelerating faster than we would of ever thought.

e-Enoch

Superstar
Mark of the beast?
Fauci pushes for universal coronavirus vaccine
I believe there are two highly significant things to watch out for:

1. Digital ID system
2. Cryptocurrency

This "universal vaccine" is just a means for the digital ID system...

Buying & selling can be easily controlled through the use of cryptocurrency...

Lucy

Star

1. Digital ID system
2. Cryptocurrency

Totally agree.
And so grateful to all my fellow christian friends on this forum.
I am a bit overwhelmed lately. Its helpful knowing we are not alone and we can encourage and help each other, and get truth out there.
It's crazy to think how close we are to the antichrist beast system

e-Enoch

Superstar
Totally agree.
And so grateful to all my fellow christian friends on this forum.
I am a bit overwhelmed lately. Its helpful knowing we are not alone and we can encourage and help each other, and get truth out there.
It's crazy to think how close we are to the antichrist beast system
Yes. I understand how overwhelming it can be at times. I feel the same way, too.

But by the Lord's grace, He reminds us to always look at these things with His perspective...

Our God Almighty has defeated the enemy through the death & resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ, thousands of years ago...

So we can rejoice and be glad, that together, we are conquerors with Christ!

As foretold in the Book of Revelation, all that's been prophesied must be fullfilled...

And The Lord Jesus Christ shall come again and take us with him...as we shall behold in glory the New Heaven & the New Earth...

Our ultimate joy & glory will be in Heaven with Our Lord Jesus Christ, for eternity! All praises to Him!

1 Thessalonians 4:16-18
King James Version

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

TokiEl

Superstar

1. Digital ID system
2. Cryptocurrency

COV(ert)ID(entification)-19[AI] vaccines.

There might be something in these vaccines which uniquely identify and communicate with AI.

Nanobots anybody ?

Last edited:

floss

Star
It fits the description of both the first seal in Revelation 6:1-2 and Revelation 13 16-17.

Revelation 6 1Then I watched as the Lamb opened one of the seven seals, and I heard one of the four living creatures say in a thunderous voice, “Come!” 2So I looked and saw a white horse, and its rider held a bow. And he was given a crown, and he rode out to overcome and conquer.

Strong's 5115 toxon/bow.

The ancient Greek archer’s tool of war was the toxon, a word for both bow and arrow. To make their weapon deadlier, archers dipped their arrow tips in poison.Toxikon was the word for a poison-tipped arrow, but over time, the word came to refer to the poison itself. By the time the word was adopted into Latin as toxicum, it had shrugged off its ballistic origins and just meant “poison.”

Strong's 4735 stephanos/crown.

In Latin stephanos/crown is corona.

So the rider of the white horse was given corona so he could go out and conquer with poison.

Revelation 13 16And the second beast required all people small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their forehead, 17so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark—the name of the beast or the number of its name.

This is what I believe too about the 1st seal and the rest...

1st seal - vaccines
2nd seal - division
--------------> we are here
3rd seal - hyper inflations
4th seal - massive deaths
5th seal - Great Tribulation / preparing for God's wrath
6th seal - rapture
7th seal - God's wrath

What do you think?

Last edited:

e-Enoch

Superstar
This is what I believe too about the 1st seal and the rest...

1st seal - vaccines
2nd seal - division
--------------> we are here
3rd seal - hyper inflations
4th seal - massive deaths
5th seal - Great Tribulation / preparing for God's wrath
6th seal - rapture
7th seal - God's wrath

What do you think?
This makes sense...

The first time the Lord Jesus Christ came as Saviour & Lord...

The second time, He will come as a Judge...