Conspiracies Theories/Crazy facts

Hav3_U_H3ard

Established
For some reason I don’t trust Katt. I just don’t really do.
Same! Ever since that interview Katt did with Shay Shay back in January (which was by the numbers) and everyone was talking about how much Katt was exposing the industry my bull-crap-o-meter started sounding the alarm. I was like, there’s just no freaking way this guy is legit- just more controlled opposition, lol. And sure enough, at the end of that interview, Katt and Shay did what legit looks like a Masonic handshake:
IMG_5531.jpeg
IMG_5530.jpeg
IMG_5539.jpeg
IMG_5656.jpeg
IMG_5658.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:

Jassmina

Rookie
People always like to talk about celebrities being in the illuminati which no one can be part of unless their from the 13 bloodlines. It’s basically a group of vile human beings. Don’t if I should called them humans. So for anyone to even be part of that they need to have done something sickening.
What could be correct is if people said they were controlled by the illuminati.

But I heard once that if you’ve ever heard or know of there existence then their being controlled themselves. But if that’s not the case then maybe they’re not. What if there is something bigger then the illuminati? And much sinister?

From my understanding is that the illuminati is basically a group of vile, corrupt and powerful individuals that sold out their own human beings.

Jassmina

Rookie
Same! Ever since that interview Katt did with Shay Shay back in January (which was by the numbers) and everyone was talking about how much Katt was exposing the industry my bull-crap-o-meter started sounding the alarm. I was like, there’s just no freaking way this guy is legit- just more controlled opposition, lol. And sure enough, at the end of that interview, Katt and Shay did what legit looks like a Masonic handshake:
View attachment 104495
View attachment 104496
View attachment 104504
View attachment 104501
View attachment 104502
I 100% agree with you. I think he might be a mason and just saying stuff that he was told/allowed to say. Same with Alex jones.

minnie82

Superstar
People always like to talk about celebrities being in the illuminati which no one can be part of unless their from the 13 bloodlines. It’s basically a group of vile human beings. Don’t if I should called them humans. So for anyone to even be part of that they need to have done something sickening.

But I heard once that if you’ve ever heard or know of there existence then their being controlled themselves. But if that’s not the case then maybe they’re not. What if there is something bigger then the illuminati? And much sinister?

From my understanding is that the illuminati is basically a group of vile, corrupt and powerful individuals that sold out their own human beings.
Infact they are not part of the illuminati, celebrities are just puppets for them

Last edited:

e-Enoch

Superstar

The Illuminati Does Exist...

Flarepath

Star
Nearly all "celebs" are godless left-wing pol-correct shallow dummies, so no wonder demons are attracted to their empty heads because they haven't got Jesus in there to act as a bouncer..:)-
Jesus said- "When an evil spirit comes out of a man, it goes through arid places seeking rest and does not find it.
Then it says, 'I will return to the house I left.'
When it arrives, it finds the house unoccupied, swept clean and put in order.

Then it goes and takes with it seven other spirits more wicked than itself, and they go in and live there." (Matt 12:43-45 )

Male-
empty male.jpg

Female-
empty female.jpg

Last edited:

e-Enoch

Superstar
"The 2024 Eurovision Contest Was A Sickening And Stunning Harbinger Of The Coming 7-Year Kingdom Of Antichrist...
1715645098671.png
Eurovision 2024 shockingly showed us a world that is actively preparing itself to receive the coming Antichrist in the days after the Pretribulation Rapture of the Church..."

minnie82

Superstar

"Police attempt to arrest Nicki Minaj in Amsterdam for allegedly carrying drugs: ‘I’m not going there’..."

i read the news but i'm not shocked .. she's wasn't that innocent even before this

Diogenes

Established
View attachment 104495
View attachment 104496
View attachment 104504
View attachment 104501
View attachment 104502
Even the bottles (is that whiskey ?) are placed like pillars,J and B