Coronavirus

Lisa

Superstar
You have no idea how many homeless people have died, no one is reporting those statistics.
And ya have to wonder why...

I’m a lot of things Lisa. A liar isn’t one of them and anyone here can tell you that.

It makes sense I know way more people with the disease then you do, I live in a highly impacted area. You don’t. It even makes sense you think it’s nonsense at this point, it’s not reached you - yet. It will. It’s spreading outward. I watch the numbers, I am seeing it spread.
That’s debatable...but ok.

Like I said...I should have gotten it by now..I was in Florida and at Disney World...how could I not have gotten it there? The guy on the plane was hacking up a lung on the flight back and I had been to the dentist once before I left and once when I got back..I got a massage and I was at the store nearly every day for a week after we got back. That’s why I really can’t believe all the news reports. I never did hear that Disney closed because so many people were infected from it at their resorts in the weeks leading up to their closing their resorts either...What’s up with that?

justjess

Superstar
That's the hospital's choice to put surgeries on hold though. The government probably has more leverage over hospitals, but private businesses also have the choice to stay open and defy the orders.

If every business said fuck it and re-opened the government would be overwhelmed and unable to enforce anything. So maybe some of your animosity is misdirected. Like why don't you criticize the businesses for even following an unlawful order?
Elective surgeries were put on hold ONLY to reserve hospital capacity for a potential influx of patients. Abortions do not occur in hospitals. Not rocket science (not directed at you, generally).

Lisa

Superstar
That's the hospital's choice to put surgeries on hold though. The government probably has more leverage over hospitals, but private businesses also have the choice to stay open and defy the orders.

If every business said fuck it and re-opened the government would be overwhelmed and unable to enforce anything. So maybe some of your animosity is misdirected. Like why don't you criticize the businesses for even following an unlawful order?
I think the hospitals have caught the panic bug too...tbh.

I think the businesses didn’t want more government in their lives and make it hell. I watched a video of a man who was going to reopen his business before the quarantine was lifted because he said he was dead anyway...and he would put up with what the government would do to him. Haven’t seen another video about it though..so I can’t say what if anything happened to him.

justjess

Superstar
And ya have to wonder why...

That’s debatable...but ok.

Like I said...I should have gotten it by now..I was in Florida and at Disney World...how could I not have gotten it there? The guy on the plane was hacking up a lung on the flight back and I had been to the dentist once before I left and once when I got back..I got a massage and I was at the store nearly every day for a week after we got back. That’s why I really can’t believe all the news reports. I never did hear that Disney closed because so many people were infected from it at their resorts in the weeks leading up to their closing their resorts either...What’s up with that?
It is not my fault you don’t understand science. As I’ve told you numerous times, go read a book.

You were in Disney before this took off. You live in an area that isn’t highly impacted. None of these things are difficult to understand if you have a working brain.

The first case in my town was reported April 1st, we were convinced our town wouldn’t be effected. There are now 71 cases in my town. In three weeks. In a town of less than 1800 people. And rising every day.

It’s coming for your town too Lisa, just taking longer to get there.

justjess

Superstar

I think the businesses didn’t want more government in their lives and make it hell. I watched a video of a man who was going to reopen his business before the quarantine was lifted because he said he was dead anyway...and he would put up with what the government would do to him. Haven’t seen another video about it though..so I can’t say what if anything happened to him.

justjess

Superstar

Hospitals shut down elective procedures to preserve capacity. Abortions do not occur in hospitals, not do they occur in facilities that could be converted to care for corona patients. There was literally no need to cancel them.

Lisa

Superstar
Lisa is against abortion because it means killing people. Lisa is all for sending people back to work which would kill them. Makes sense.
Why wouldn‘t I be against killing babies in the womb..babies who have no voice?

The virus doesn’t kill everyone that has it. Lots of things kill people and yet we still do them..like drive.

justjess

Superstar
Why wouldn‘t I be against killing babies in the womb..babies who have no voice?

The virus doesn’t kill everyone that has it. Lots of things kill people and yet we still do them..like drive.
Do you wear a seat belt when you drive? Do you have airbags? Do you follow traffic laws to reduce the risk of death?

Thunderian

Superstar
It is unfortunate that the president doesn’t choose his words more wisely. Obviously this is a concern, the maker of Lysol had to issue a public safety warning this morning.
So it’s Trump’s fault that the media and all their minions, including people like the Colonel, are telling everyone that Trump told people to drink bleach?

Aero

Superstar
Elective surgeries were put on hold ONLY to reserve hospital capacity for a potential influx of patients. Abortions do not occur in hospitals. Not rocket science (not directed at you, generally).
The potential influx of patients being the keyword. As far as I can tell, hospitals outside of the hot zones aren't overflowing with COVID-19 patients though.

Maybe they are panicked. Or maybe the reality is hospitals in America weren't prepared in any way for something like this. Right, because who would have ever thought a pandemic could occur? Who would have thought it might be a bad idea to keep hospitals near full capacity at all times?

Lisa

Superstar
It is not my fault you don’t understand science. As I’ve told you numerous times, go read a book.

You were in Disney before this took off. You live in an area that isn’t highly impacted. None of these things are difficult to understand if you have a working brain.

The first case in my town was reported April 1st, we were convinced our town wouldn’t be effected. There are now 71 cases in my town. In three weeks. In a town of less than 1800 people. And rising every day.

It’s coming for your town too Lisa, just taking longer to get there.
I was in Disney when it was in the US..and people fly in from all over the world to go to Disney World ya know?

They say its here..why we are in quarantine. Though like I said..I’ve been to the grocery store weekly.

justjess

Superstar
So it’s Trump’s fault that the media and all their minions, including people like the Colonel, are telling everyone that Trump told people to drink bleach?
I’m not talking about the media. I’m talking about the way his words can impact people who do not have the highest iq’s. He is a smart man, he knows what he’s doing. He should know better then to ponder about unscientific claims that could lead stupid people to drink Lysol.

Lisa

Superstar
Do you wear a seat belt when you drive? Do you have airbags? Do you follow traffic laws to reduce the risk of death?
Sure..but I also know that without a job people will be ruined financially and all the $1200 payments won’t make a difference. People need to go back to work and take care of their families.

Lisa

Superstar
Maybe they are panicked. Or maybe the reality is hospitals in America weren't prepared in any way for something like this. Right, because who would have ever thought a pandemic could occur? Who would have thought it might be a bad idea to keep hospitals near full capacity at all times?
There are other things killing people, like cancer and those people have to be at the hospitals..