COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

Lisa

Superstar
@JusSayin what a shitty way to start off your first year away from home. Just saw Lisa's post about how Northeastern booted 11 students off campus, for non compliance to social distancing, and kept the money.....
I think its in the corona virus thread.

ETA: I know that colleges are just another indoctrination camp, but "kids" starting off @ school don't, plus talk about smashed dreams.
I also already posted an article about how the colleges were treating the kids in the other thread. They had testimonies to the bad behavior from colleges..sounds like the students are being abused honestly.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Excellent article by an anonymous writer.

Satanists are Gaslighting Us

stop.jpg

Have you ever asked yourself, "Am I crazy?"
If you have, you're not crazy.
You're most likely being gaslighted.
Gaslighting is a form of psychological abuse
aimed at controlling a person by altering reality
to the point where the person will doubt his
Have you ever asked yourself, "Am I crazy?"
If you have, you're not crazy.
You're most likely being gaslighted.
Gaslighting is a form of psychological abuse
aimed at controlling a person by altering reality
to the point where the person will doubt his own sanity.

A good example is pretending the common cold
is a deadly pandemic in order to enslave humanity
by destroying human rights and livelihoods.

Full article:

DavidSon

Star
Not sure why these stories are coming out now but I don't believe for a minute that the cabal made any errors. From Agenda 21 to Lock Step to Event 201, this scam went off as planned.

Either they want us to believe that they are backing off their plans, as too many people are woke, or they want us to give us a false sense of hope, so we will back off our offense. I'm not buying it.
Yeah I don't think the articles themselves are an argument against the reality. One was from RT- not really mainstream, and the other statement from a Toronto Hospital isn't the biggest news.

It's hard for anyone to make any sweeping statement about the pandemic because there's so many things happening which also differ by location. Sweden has responded uniquely while supposedly Peru's government implemented the worst measures in the world. Here in the US the attitude varies by state, county, even city. There's so many talking heads, mainstream and alternative, putting their spin on subjects- it's important to step back and take the information in through your own filters.

I'm hopeful because there seems to be MANY people with doubts about the response to COVID. This feels nothing like 9-11 when it was completely fringe to be questioning the official narrative. It's encouraging to have this many doctors, attorneys, authors, along with other solid citizens raising questions. Not everything is "us vs. them." I take the Hill publishing an editorial defending Dr. Atlas (which they caught flack for from other neo-liberal rags) as a small but positive sign.

Like you said, don't let down our guard. We can't forget talking with others and sharing the truth is a powerful tool.

elsbet

Superstar
I'm not buying it, but post this regardless.

Update:
Kerry Cassidy from Project Camelot posted this tweet without a link. Her followers have asked for a link and still no link after 2 days!

Guess what - FAKE NEWS!!! It's a ploy to get us to back down.
Wow... yeah the article doesn't even exist.

Never heard of this woman or her group-- thanks for the heads up.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Yeah I don't think the articles themselves are an argument against the reality. One was from RT- not really mainstream, and the other statement from a Toronto Hospital isn't the biggest news.

It's hard for anyone to make any sweeping statement about the pandemic because there's so many things happening which also differ by location. Sweden has responded uniquely while supposedly Peru's government implemented the worst measures in the world. Here in the US the attitude varies by state, county, even city. There's so many talking heads, mainstream and alternative, putting their spin on subjects- it's important to step back and take the information in through your own filters.

I'm hopeful because there seems to be MANY people with doubts about the response to COVID. This feels nothing like 9-11 when it was completely fringe to be questioning the official narrative. It's encouraging to have this many doctors, attorneys, authors, along with other solid citizens raising questions. Not everything is "us vs. them." I take the Hill publishing an editorial defending Dr. Atlas (which they caught flack for from other neo-liberal rags) as a small but positive sign.

Like you said, don't let down our guard. We can't forget talking with others and sharing the truth is a powerful tool.
There was a story last week by the New York Times about inaccurate testing due to high cycling (between 37-40 cycles) which created 90% false positives. This story was then reported on by the Daily Mail (90% of CV cases are false). Since then I have seen several other similar stories. For the controllers and gate keepers of the New Times and Daily Mail to be allowed to report anything as damning as those two stories...well, it definitely set off red flags for me. Then, to have Kerry Cassidy post a bogus tweet about French military affirm the true intent of CV-19... that just confirmed what I thought. That isn't to say that all media stories that question the CV narrative are bogus. It's really hard to contain the truth once its out there.

I believe if we continue to keep the pressure on, the MSM will, at some point, have to acknowledge what is being said by researchers and doctors, who aren't on the Gates/Fauci team. People want answers, they are getting tired of the fear narrative with no credible information to back up their claims.

The tyranny that is being reported (mainly by citizen journalists) in Australia, New Zealand, Great Britain and other places as gone viral, and because of that, even more people are woke to the true reality that CV-19 isn't about a virus.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Dr. Pam Popper on Impeaching the Governor of Ohio and How Christians Are Being Influenced to Take the Vaccine

Screenshot_2020-09-07 Dr Pam Popper on Impeaching the Governor of Ohio and How Christians Are ...png
Good News From Ohio and Info You Will Want to Know About NIH Director Frances Collins

Alpha&Omega

Rookie
this has just been sent to me locally
my partner is diabetic and can have it. but hes allergic and they are still trying to force him to now they want the whole house to have it, no way

View attachment 41386
This has been worrying me, both my parents work in nhs and they also have multiple comorbidities. And I know for sure my Mum started having asthma after she started working in the hospital. My stepdad threatened me that I'd be evicted if I don't get the shot as I'll be putting them at risk. When I'm a healthy person after getting through a very bad asthma attacks on my teens.

There was a story last week by the New York Times about inaccurate testing due to high cycling (between 37-40 cycles) which created 90% false positives. This story was then reported on by the Daily Mail (90% of CV cases are false). Since then I have seen several other similar stories. For the controllers and gate keepers of the New Times and Daily Mail to be allowed to report anything as damning as those two stories...well, it definitely set off red flags for me. Then, to have Kerry Cassidy post a bogus tweet about French military affirm the true intent of CV-19... that just confirmed what I thought. That isn't to say that all media stories that question the CV narrative are bogus. It's really hard to contain the truth once its out there.

I believe if we continue to keep the pressure on, the MSM will, at some point, have to acknowledge what is being said by researchers and doctors, who aren't on the Gates/Fauci team. People want answers, they are getting tired of the fear narrative with no credible information to back up their claims.

The tyranny that is being reported (mainly by citizen journalists) in Australia, New Zealand, Great Britain and other places as gone viral, and because of that, even more people are woke to the true reality that CV-19 isn't about a virus.
I have to wonder if this is their way of winding this down for this year because according to their playbook, there are supposed to be two of these exercises. When you think about it, this has being transpiring globally for six months so perhaps they’re letting the truth be exposed as it might take another six months for this to "wrap things up" and prepare us all for the next psy-op. If there’s information out there that all of this might last until 2025, my guess is they might be getting ready for the next one...?

As DavidSon stated, it’s good not to let our guard down as I’m sure they’ll do what they can to try and exhaust us and wear us all down mentally.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
I have to wonder if this is their way of winding this down for this year because according to their playbook, there are supposed to be two of these exercises. When you think about it, this has being transpiring globally for six months so perhaps they’re letting the truth be exposed as it might take another six months for this to "wrap things up" and prepare us all for the next psy-op. If there’s information out there that all of this might last until 2025, my guess is they might be getting ready for the next one...?

As DavidSon stated, it’s good not to let our guard down as I’m sure they’ll do what they can to try and exhaust us and wear us all down mentally.
I'd like to think so OM, but I can't see how they would be winding down, when the BLM/Antifa crapolla is still in full force and they are ramping up a military/police state just prior to Operation Warp Speed and the US election in November.

Edit: Unless, of course, there is an "event" between now and election time. The asteroid, bio-weapon and EMP scenarios has been gaining more attention lately.

Sick of it all.

Last edited:
I'd like to think so OM, but I can't see how they would be winding down, when the BLM/Antifa crapolla is still in full force and they are ramping up a military/police state just prior to Operation Warp Speed and the US election in November.

Edit: Unless, of course, there is an "event" between now and election time. The asteroid, bio-weapon and EMP scenarios has been gaining more attention lately.

Sick of it all.
The asteroid thing is interesting but I remember as a kid, my mum telling me about asteroids, back when news was reputable, and recall her telling me that they can be seen coming towards earth months, if not, years away. Some fragments have hit the earth as many seem to disintegrate before entering the earth's atmosphere. If that's true, then that means that if there were to be an asteroid coming towards earth, astronomers would already know about it, or they're going to orchestrate an event to make it appear that an asteroid has hit the earth and be the cause of something.

There is Bill Gates and his anti-global warming machine so who knows...

Last edited: