COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
The Ridiculous Covid-19 Hypocrisy in California

Angela Marsden, the owner of Pineapple Hill Saloon & Grill in Sherman Oaks, CA is livid to see that mayor Garcetti has approved an outdoor dining area for a movie company directly across from her outdoor dining area, which was - you've guessed it - shut down.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot Recommends Vaccine Mandates

Lightfoot: "I always think it’s better to educate people into compliance if we can, but we can’t live in a world where only certain people are taking a vaccine and some are opting out.”

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Last edited:
This goes against the trend that has been seen so far.

Speaking in Wilmington, Delaware, the US president-elect said it would not be necessary to make a coronavirus vaccine mandatory.

"I will do everything in my power as president to encourage people to do the right thing and when they do it, demonstrate that it matters," he said.

The Pew Research Center says just 60% of Americans are currently prepared to take a coronavirus vaccine, up from 51% who said the same in September.

On Thursday Mr Biden told CNN he would be happy to take a vaccine in public to allay potential concerns about its safety. Three former presidents - Barack Obama, George W Bush and Bill Clinton - have said they are also prepared to be inoculated publicly.

Mr Biden has also reiterated his call for Americans to wear a mask for 100 days - a measure that he said combined with vaccine distribution would see deaths "drop off the edge".

"My hope is they will then be inclined to say it's worth the patriotic duty to go ahead and protect other people," Mr Biden said.
He’s obviously trying the “guilt trip” angle - “your patriotic duty” AND “to protect other people.”

Boy that’s rich considering we know for a fact the vaccine may not have any effect on transmission

He’s obviously trying the “guilt trip” angle - “your patriotic duty” AND “to protect other people.”

Boy that’s rich considering we know for a fact the vaccine may not have any effect on transmission
Would be hilarious if someone sprinted up to the table and switched the syringes just as he was about to be injected.

A.J.

Star
Personal Update: my state job accepted my religious exemption for flu shot but probably will require me to wear a mask during flu seasons even if Covid mask requirement is discontinued.
I’m a non-front line guy in a state run healthcare facility - I guess I’ll wear it with pride.

Last edited:
Get vaccinated or don't have the right to breathe properly and move around freely. I guess it's better than getting the vaccine and dying or getting an auto-immune disease or turn into a mutant.

The Economist cover for ‘21 I think is quite telling:

While it’s been stated before, the elites have been planning all of this for decades, which is why it’s written in the 10 Rockefeller document, "Scenarios for the Future of Technology and International Development" on page 18 titled, “Lockstep - A world of tighter top-down government control and more authoritarian leadership, with limited innovation and growing citizen pushback”. People should be mindful this is why they’re throwing out there as much as they can to tire us all psychologically/spiritually/emotionally, as the World Bank has claimed they’ll be financing this until ‘25. I think their tactics are much like anyone who’s trying to up-sell something that someone doesn’t really want: throw as much out there as you possibly can, overwhelm the buyer, and then have the buyer settle for what you originally wanted them to purchase.

Regarding the upcoming mandatory vaccine in Canada, again this is a perfect example of people understanding why laws were implemented decades ago so this type of tyranny wouldn’t happen. We have the Canadian Human Charter of Rights, along with our provincial Human Rights Codes and others in the tweet in the article also mentioned the Nuremberg Code, the Magna Carta and the Geneva Convention. I’m assuming the elite are hoping the masses are ignorant of all of this and will acquiesce to their coercion and take the vaccine. I had to laugh the other day, as I got on an elevator with an older masked woman who was cursing me out for not wearing a mask and told me there’s a $750.00 fine for not wearing one. I just smiled, held the door before I got off and said, “I don’t have to wear one because we have the Canadian Charter of Human Rights”. She had no idea how to respond and only said “Get the hell out!” and I told her to have a nice day. It is these people they’re preying on and instilling the MSM daily fear in regarding this psy-op. Now that our politicians have put on the mandatory vaccine on the table, I think the tables have turned and people who understand that our sovereign and God-given rights are slowly being eroded, it’s time to let others know this.

Our national anthem hasn’t been rewritten yet, so I hope we can still sing and claim that “God keep our land, glorious and free”. Therefore, the message on The Economist cover illustrates what's ahead for '21, it’s really a gamble as to who or what will prevail.

Last edited:

elsbet

Superstar
After months of lockdown UK govt moves towards telling us when we can have kids

According to the UK government, 'women of childbearing age should be advised to avoid pregnancy for at least 2 months after their second dose' of the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine
Ahh... so they will think their own efforts stopped pregnancy, rather than the "temporary sterility" caused by the BS-19 jab? Right-o.

Then again, it may cause birth defects-- heck, given enough time, it could accomplish both.

The joy of (what passes for) science, these days... *sigh*

Note how they want to employ 24 month!!! pharmacovigilance monitoring on vaccine recipients. 24 Months of data!!! This, for a vaccine, with ~2 months of safety data. A vaccine, which is being forced on millions of unsuspecting people - kids, elderly, you name it.

In other words YOU ARE ALL GUINEA PIGS FOR THEIR SAFETY STUDIES because they didn’t have time to do run them properly!!!

Are people blind to this!???

People need to understand that if they take this vaccine, they are in essentially enrolling in what amounts to a Phase 3 clinical trial! Maybe we should call it a grand, pre-clinical study- because you’re basically a lab rat.