COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

Frank Badfinger

Superstar

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Dr. Fauci Admits Number of Children Hospitalized with Covid are Overblown

Screenshot 2022-01-01 at 14-36-27 Dr Fauci Admits Number of Children Hospitalized with Covid a...png

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Year 2021 was America’s Holocaust: Unprecedented Lives Destroyed by Experimental COVID-19 “Vaccines”

Screenshot 2022-01-01 at 09-18-47 Year 2021 was America’s Holocaust Unprecedented Lives Destro...png

Saying "sick with Omicron" assumes germ theory > contagious diseases/viruses > variants are true. These are lies, ordered from biggest to smallest. (Most people here don't believe at least the last one.) Even if we don't say it with conviction, speaking their words promotes them. Our effort to expose their lies must work in all our words and sentences. (And it should expand into the big picture, not just little lies.)

Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Saying "sick with Omicron" assumes germ theory > contagious diseases/viruses > variants are true. These are lies, ordered from biggest to smallest. (Most people here don't believe at least the last one.) Even if we don't say it with conviction, speaking their words promotes them. Our effort to expose their lies must work in all our words and sentences. (And it should expand into the big picture, not just little lies.)
If you have been following this thread, you know that I have posted plenty of articles and videos that question germ theory including a recent one by Dr. Kaufman debunking the existence of SARS and SARS CoV-2 and their "variants" including omicron. The fact is people who have taken the jabs are now getting sick. This falls in line with terrain theory, that in most but not all cases, a poison is needed to be injected or ingested for disease to occur and its the bodies reaction to the poison and not a "virus" that is the cause of this illness. I think most people who have been following this thread know this by now.

Like i said before when you questioned my choice to post material that legitimizes germ theory that there are plenty of doctors who are speaking out against the jabs who believe in germ theory. I post it all, it is up to the forum member to discern the information. Feel free to start a new CV Thread exclusively debunking germ theory.

Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Biden signs $137 million deal with German pharmaceutical company for COVID test strip factory that will take THREE YEARS to build and will start producing 83.3 million tests a month in late 2024 at the earliest

If you have been following this thread, you know that I have posted plenty of articles and videos that question germ theory including a recent one by Dr. Kaufman debunking the existence of SARS and SARS CoV-2 and their "variants" including omicron. The fact is people who have taken the jabs are now getting sick. This falls in line with terrain theory, that in most but not all cases, a poison is needed to be injected or ingested for disease to occur and its the bodies reaction to the poison and not a "virus" that is the cause of this illness. I think most people who have been following this thread know this by now.

Like i said before when you questioned my choice to post material that legitimizes germ theory that there are plenty of doctors who are speaking out against the jabs who believe in germ theory. I post it all, it is up to the forum member to discern the information. Feel free to start a new CV Thread exclusively debunking germ theory.
I actually replied to this tweet, not to you. My purpose is not to question you, but to repeat the questioning of the germ theory. To increase the possibility that someone who rarely visits this thread will see this questioning.