COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

Fajr

Veteran
Anyone wearing a mask at this point out of their own volition is a delusional moron and demented.
The biggest stupidity I witnessed is in the gym for classes like Jiu Jitsu, you have to shake hands with every single attendant and the martial art requires very close contact with someone else. Sometimes you might spar with 10 different people with close contact and after the class you shake hands with all of them all over again. Buuut, when you leave the class you have to wear the mask until you exit the gym.

Last edited:

7xiiij

Rookie

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
That Tablet article is excellent. Definitely going to be sharing that one with a few people. Even though I was already fully persuaded of the points it made, it was still shocking to see it all laid out so clearly: everything done and said by the "leaders" since this "pandemic" was announced really has been criminal, malevolent, and murderous.
Yeah, I agree. It's a well researched article. A lot of what is mentioned has been posted here on this thread at some point...so it's great to have it all in one place. I'm posting it on the first post.

Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Dr. Carrie Madej: COVID Shots Facilitate Transhumanism

The Battle For Humanity says: “This may be the most important video you will ever watch in your life!” The active ingredient in the Moderna vaccine which alters our RNA or DNA is called “Luciferase”. Is that code for “Lucifer erase” humanity?

Dr. Carrie Madej warns in the film that the COVID injections have two purposes:

1. To reprogram our DNA to make us human-AI hybrids that are easier to control
  2. To implant a Digital Vaccine ID that will allow total control over each person
The site warns:

“There is a battle raging for humanity. Dr Carrie Madej reveals how Big Tech collaborates with Big Pharma to introduce new technologies in the vaccines that will alter our DNA and turn us into hybrids. This will end humanity as we know it, and start the process of transhumanism: HUMAN 2.0.

The plans are to use vaccines to inject nanotechnology into our bodies and connect us to the Cloud and artificial intelligence. This will enable corrupt governments and tech giants to control us without us being aware of it.”

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
MIT Scientist: Covid Vaccines May Cause Diseases in '10 to 15 years' (Exclusive Video)

“We are in for a big surprise down the road,” Dr. Stephanie Seneff predicts.

RAIR Foundation USA is honored to present an exclusive interview with prominent scientist Stephanie Seneff about her take on the impact of mRNA vaccines. RAIR also features Scientist Madeline Weld, Ph.D., Physiology and Biology who has graciously used her background to write about the interview for RAIR’s readers (scroll down).
Dr. Seneff serves as Senior research scientist at MIT’s Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory and is the author of Toxic Legacy, How the Weedkiller Glyphosate Is Destroying Our Health and the Environment. The MIT scientist wrote a research paper with Dr. Greg Nigh titled: “Worse Than the Disease? Reviewing Some Possible Unintended Consequences of the mRNA Vaccines Against COVID-19” for the International Journal of Vaccine Theory, Practice, and Research.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Haven't watched it yet but looks interesting
I'm only half way through but it's worth watching. Catherine Austin Fitts discussing practical real-life solutions to this global tyranny.