COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Peer-Reviewed Study: 94% Of Vaccinated Patients With Subsequent Health Issues Have Abnormal Blood

Screenshot 2022-09-13 at 06-26-35 Peer-Reviewed Study 94% Of Vaccinated Patients With Subseque...png

Frank Badfinger

Superstar

redqueen

Superstar
no time for trials we need the eniccav now
because we have a situation now,don't know anything
with any certainty about what this new eniccav even
offers but we need it now why though why do we need
it now and as title mentions who is this we he keeps referring

of course it's likely to be a one shot a yr but we also may have
different variants that will again require the eniccav,have to mention
the hesitant,anti's and of course never forget them nutty no minds
ctheories and get them all listening to the facts of science

We Know the only science they give Us though is paid for by them
and so called scientists that will go along with or apart of the clubs
agendas

wonder if anyone makes drinking games outta these interviews using
the .we/xav words as that's most the interview

looking for another link too that says this yr tptb want Us to take
our ulf/divoc xav on the same day as that's why We have two arms
one for each

wow right it's gotta be so safe to do this kinda thing eh specially
since they are two totally different types of xav and Your stacking
on the same day what's the worse that can happen since the ulf xav
is old no testing needed so none of Us will Know if they've added some
arnm crap to em but I have a feeling they will if they don't just outright
put false labelling on the vials and use the divoc xav poison in both
shots

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
Here is a fascinating interview between Dr Sam Bailey and Dr Jessica Rose PhD where they discuss the huge spike in general ill health around the world, the VAERS figures and how ultimately the globalists goals will fail.

(Runs 55 minutes)

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I have been trying to warn people, espcially those falling for the Max Blumenthal propaganda networks CCP pushing nonsense, that this was all part of the plan all along. As reported... those top tech experts from the US public/private sectors, academia and etc. admitted this when they returned from helping build China's surveillance state aimed at Uighur suppression/persecution. They straight up said they viewed it as a beta-test for America and the rest of the world.

Karlysymon

Superstar
I have been trying to warn people, espcially those falling for the Max Blumenthal propaganda networks CCP pushing nonsense, that this was all part of the plan all along. As reported... those top tech experts from the US public/private sectors, academia and etc. admitted this when they returned from helping build China's surveillance state aimed at Uighur suppression/persecution. They straight up said they viewed it as a beta-test for America and the rest of the world.
I hate it when respectable people (who should know better) say things like: CCP is exporting medical surveillance, one-world gov't, etc...even though the Lockstep document is publicly available and other such publications. The Chinese gov't isn't a saintly regime and iam not here to make any excuses for it but why can't we ever be honest about somethings? Granted, the brainwashing in the West is rammed in thick and hard and people by default don't want to blame the Western elites but in 2022, this is no longer acceptable.

Surveillance isn't the only thing that Western elites have beta-tested and paid for in China. The one-child policy is also on the list. Something that was quietly admitted to, in the early days, as the world was gripped by the Covid hysteria. So this begs the question, what else apart from the aforementioned, are Western technocrats funding or have funded in China?

"For these choices — the one-child policy, and the forced abortions and sterilizations and infanticide the policy either required or encouraged — the Communist regime bears a heavy burden of guilt. And the guilt continues to build, because even with the one-child policy gone, the regime’s repression still effectively suppresses birthrates. As Stone noted recently on Twitter, by targeting minority and religious populations, Beijing is attacking the country’s more fecund groups, in what amounts to a statement that if Han birthrates have fallen, minority birthrates must be cut to match.

But alongside that Communist guilt
there is Western guilt as well, because the one-child policy was linked to a project hatched by Western technocrats, funded by Western institutions, and egged on by Western intellectuals — a classist, sexist, racist, anti-religious program that sought to defuse a “population bomb” that, we know now, would have defused itself without forced sterilization programs in India and signs in Chinese villages saying “You can beat it out! You can make it fall out! You can abort it! But you cannot give birth to it!”

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I hate it when respectable people (who should know better) say things like: CCP is exporting medical surveillance, one-world gov't, etc...even though the Lockstep document is publicly available and other such publications. The Chinese gov't isn't a saintly regime and iam not here to make any excuses for it but why can't we ever be honest about somethings? Granted, the brainwashing in the West is rammed in thick and hard and people by default don't want to blame the Western elites but in 2022, this is no longer acceptable.

Surveillance isn't the only thing that Western elites have beta-tested and paid for in China. The one-child policy is also on the list. Something that was quietly admitted to, in the early days, as the world was gripped by the Covid hysteria. So this begs the question, what else apart from the aforementioned, are Western technocrats funding or have funded in China?

"For these choices — the one-child policy, and the forced abortions and sterilizations and infanticide the policy either required or encouraged — the Communist regime bears a heavy burden of guilt. And the guilt continues to build, because even with the one-child policy gone, the regime’s repression still effectively suppresses birthrates. As Stone noted recently on Twitter, by targeting minority and religious populations, Beijing is attacking the country’s more fecund groups, in what amounts to a statement that if Han birthrates have fallen, minority birthrates must be cut to match.

But alongside that Communist guilt
there is Western guilt as well, because the one-child policy was linked to a project hatched by Western technocrats, funded by Western institutions, and egged on by Western intellectuals — a classist, sexist, racist, anti-religious program that sought to defuse a “population bomb” that, we know now, would have defused itself without forced sterilization programs in India and signs in Chinese villages saying “You can beat it out! You can make it fall out! You can abort it! But you cannot give birth to it!”
Let no one question your remarkable breadth of knowledge KS!

redqueen

Superstar
since Franks title covers a lot of subjects
I decided to post here as it's all apart of a
bigger picture,tptb gotta make sure paper money
ceases to bring in their new currency right

redqueen

Superstar
all ptb worked together on this scamdemic
of gas lighting and murdering Peoples
this Truth that's now trickling out should
outrage all Peoples