Covid-19 Vaccines Deaths & Side Effects

Flarepath

Star
I had Covid about 3 years ago before there were any jabs, so there'd be no point in getting jabbed now even if I wanted to.
But if I hadn't had Covid I might have been tempted to get a jab when they came out.

L3M4

Star
I had Covid about 3 years ago before there were any jabs, so there'd be no point in getting jabbed now even if I wanted to.
But if I hadn't had Covid I might have been tempted to get a jab when they came out.
Glad you recovered Flarepath
you are very blessed that particular experience also made u not fall into the narrative

The question we all been wondering, how do u know it was covid tho?

What were the symptoms?
Any particular reasons as to what or who tempted you to get the jab?

Flarepath

Star
Glad you recovered Flarepath
you are very blessed that particular experience also made u not fall into the narrative
The question we all been wondering, how do u know it was covid tho?
What were the symptoms?
Any particular reasons as to what or who tempted you to get the jab?
I had the full list of covid symptoms as long as your arm and it later turned into long covid where the symptoms sometimes re-occur, the main one being feeling cold and tired and i have to dive into bed fully clothed and shivering to sleep it off any time of the day.
PS- I've never had or wanted the jab and never will because nobody lives forever..:)

L3M4

Star
I had the full list of covid symptoms as long as your arm and it later turned into long covid where the symptoms sometimes re-occur, the main one being feeling cold and tired and i have to dive into bed fully clothed and shivering to sleep it off any time of the day.
PS- I've never had or wanted the jab and never will because nobody lives forever..:)

I agree
I got the same but since hospital discriminated and imposed wrong protocols i never went to any health facility nor never tested and i admit once I tried ivermectin the symptoms fully stopped but tbh it wasn’t anything too far from a normal regular flu, maybe just a bit more lingering unless you try the alternative med thanks to God but a few year earlier in 2019 i got influenza type b and influeza is awfully bad way way worst than “covid”

also that’s why during the plandemic all flue and influenza cases disappeared because all respiratory diagnoses were attributed to covid to hyper inflate the cases and receive $$$ thousands of incentives

Flarepath

Star
You had a cold. Covid doesn't exist because its not been isolated.
There are multiple Covid variants, and one vax won't cover them all, and if we had multiple vaxes and "boosters" to tackle each one separately there'd be a lot of vax muck sloshing around our bodies, no wonder the jabs are killing people.
Trump once rightly said "The virus is a genius" because of the way it keeps shape-shifting (mutating) to keep dodging the vaxes we're throwing at it-

Clip from 'Survivors' (1975)-

truth_will_out

Established
There are multiple Covid variants, and one vax won't cover them all, and if we had multiple vaxes and "boosters" to tackle each one separately there'd be a lot of vax muck sloshing around our bodies, no wonder the jabs are killing people.
Trump once rightly said "The virus is a genius" because of the way it keeps shape-shifting (mutating) to keep dodging the vaxes we're throwing at it-

Clip from 'Survivors' (1975)-
Why have they never been isolated @Flarepath ?

In other words, why don't we have a photo of any of the coronavirus variants?

truth_will_out

Established
I suppose all the mutants look pretty much the same under the microscope
It would be good to get a picture of any coronavirus.

Do you think all of these scientists that helped develop the vaccine cracked on without even seeing a photographic image of what they were dealing with? For most of my life I've seen photographs of influenza viruses in my local GP practice, yet when Coronavirus arrives - the killer flu that shut the whole world down - no photo can be seen?

L3M4

Star
Popular young influencer & Gen Z darling
Who exposes financial hidden truths
Suddenly switches to expose CLOT JABS MRNA GENOCIDE!!!!
Screenshot 2024-02-25 at 7.54.09 PM.png

Last edited:

e-Enoch

Superstar
"SON OF VAX PUSHING YOUTUBE CEO DEAD AT 19 KILLED BY VAX POISON INJECTIONS...."