Covid-19 Vaccines Deaths & Side Effects

L3M4

Star
My best fri
My best friend's Mom died last year suddenly on Christmas Day.
She had just made breakfast and went upstairs to get dressed for church. Died suddenly. She said the same thing. She was never the same after the shot.
I'm so sorry, I can't imagine the pain :( I hope ur best friend and family all strength and peace :/ did anybody warn them? or she figured out by her own self that the shot was making her feel different? hope nobody more around took it :(

Lucy

Star
I'm so sorry, I can't imagine the pain :( I hope ur best friend and family all strength and peace :/ did anybody warn them? or she figured out by her own self that the shot was making her feel different? hope nobody more around took it :(
My best friend and her family all got the jab but her sister is also my friend and her and her family did not get it.
She knows her Mom died from the shot.

L3M4

Star
My best friend and her family all got the jab but her sister is also my friend and her and her family did not get it.
She knows her Mom died from the shot.
Hopefully it was just a placebo for those who took it, and you’re so very much blessed because a best friend with a family who all got the shot but it seems they didn’t discriminate against you and valued ur friendship that’s very nice and rare

It’s devastating she’s now aware what it did to her mom tho from 1 bad batch and I imagine they want to do a lawsuit or something at least seek for Justice, I see so many families and fathers entering a new journey for Justice all over social media and twitter ppl need to expose these crimes, ive seen daughters too so sad it breaks hearts and I've NEVER seen such thing ever in life until now and in such a massive scale

I personally think a lot of mRNA “vaccine” batches that were not stored strictly under below 0 temperatures became useless and their properties died rendered ineffective, therefore a lot of ppl also “vaxed” but k (in my opinion I believe)

Last edited:

polymoog

Superstar
28-YEAR-OLD NURSE SUFFERS VAX POISON INDUCED CANCER

1:41. the baby is probably done, too.