Crazy Stuff--Insert Here

BananaLaser

Veteran
If you hover the mouse pointer over the user pic, it will display a "Last Seen" date.
I’ve tried doing that before with some old users on here, that no longer seem active, and it doesn’t mention the last time they were on here. I suppose since they’ve been gone for so long, it becomes irrelevant when they were last seen.

clammertoe

Established
Thanks for sharing that with us, how did you find that out?
I hovered my mouse pointer icon thinger over Mecca's user picture of the nearsighted cat in a thread that Mecca posted a long, long time ago.
I'm not sure if the "last seen" date is a function of *my* profile, or if it is a function of *that user's* profile.
I can see my own "last seen" date. I can see most other user's "last seen" date. There are some user's that do not display that info to me.

I am not sure how it works, but it seems to work for me on a case-by-case basis. I browse a lot of older threads sometimes, and my natural curiosity leads me sometimes to ask, "Hmm...I wonder if this user still logs in?" I do not "subscribe" or give money to this site, so I know that it is not a "subscriber's only" thing, and I am not an administrator or superuser of any sort. So maybe I'm just a mistake.

BananaLaser

Veteran
I hovered my mouse pointer icon thinger over Mecca's user picture of the nearsighted cat in a thread that Mecca posted a long, long time ago.
I'm not sure if the "last seen" date is a function of *my* profile, or if it is a function of *that user's* profile.
I can see my own "last seen" date. I can see most other user's "last seen" date. There are some user's that do not display that info to me.

I am not sure how it works, but it seems to work for me on a case-by-case basis. I browse a lot of older threads sometimes, and my natural curiosity leads me sometimes to ask, "Hmm...I wonder if this user still logs in?" I do not "subscribe" or give money to this site, so I know that it is not a "subscriber's only" thing, and I am not an administrator or superuser of any sort. So maybe I'm just a mistake.
Oh ok, thanks for clarifying.

BananaLaser

Veteran
Thank you :) if its good haha
people have called me undercover agent before and stuff lol but the pic in my profile is not me tho
Oh wow, that dude in your profile pic I thought was you this entire time! Who is that lol?

L3M4

Star
Yes really lol! Why did you choose to have him as your profile picture?
awe well thanks for asking bcuz it brings memories
this photo setting looks exactly like my childhood home balcony
the same colors, lightening, the tree position, the window everything & that guy looks like someone my uncle and dad friends who used to hang out there
so many fond memories :') :)

BananaLaser

Veteran
awe well thanks for asking bcuz it brings memories
this photo setting looks exactly like my childhood home balcony
the same colors, lightening, the tree position, the window everything & that guy looks like someone my uncle and dad friends who used to hang out there
so many fond memories :') :)
How did you find out that picture? Do you look anything like him in real life?