Death

Kais_1

Star
Do we die?

thats something to think about...

past life regression always takes people into previous lives and memories...

i personally have memories of multiple lives....including being part of a flatlining experiment...

different and multiple realities do exist in my opinion...

and the people in charge know this....namely the NHS.

do any of you people have memories of previous lifes?

im pretty sure im not the only one....

Robin

Veteran
yes, thats what i am implying...

immortality is what its about :)
Okay . . . Well, I have my opinion but I'm interested in hearing more about yours. Reincarnation? If you believe in immortality then you surely don't believe in an end of the ages, right? So you must believe the world will continue forever or else there'd be no more carnal "vessels" for our souls (which I'm going to take for granted you hold as the immortal essence of who we are) to be reincarnated into. Correct me if I'm wrong?

Do we die?

thats something to think about...

past life regression always takes people into previous lives and memories...

i personally have memories of multiple lives....including being part of a flatlining experiment...

different and multiple realities do exist in my opinion...

and the people in charge know this....namely the NHS.

do any of you people have memories of previous lifes?

im pretty sure im not the only one....
Yes, They are called lying spirits.

Aero

Superstar
I've never recalled a past life. But I've seen my dreams come to life. Of course, my experiences are far from an exact science. They just lead me to believe there are many realities.

I read a study recently about how humans are wired to deny our inevitable deaths. Naturally, that study explained it as a type of survival function. However, the survival theory seems to be missing the bigger picture.

Our minds shape the world, either intentionally or unintentionally. Yet, we don't give ourselves credit of such magnitude. So I'm just wondering why. What survival function is there in underestimation? We have the power to fix anything we want and turn death upside down.

Kais_1

Star
Okay . . . Well, I have my opinion but I'm interested in hearing more about yours. Reincarnation? If you believe in immortality then you surely don't believe in an end of the ages, right? So you must believe the world will continue forever or else there'd be no more carnal "vessels" for our souls (which I'm going to take for granted you hold as the immortal essence of who we are) to be reincarnated into. Correct me if I'm wrong?
im not sure...all i have to go by is my memories, and according to them i have died multiple times over,

i havent been reincarnated, i am made to live the same life repeatedly

Axl888

Established
Our minds always play tricks on us.

Ideas or something we see or something we read that in reality are far from the truth yet so fascinating and convincing that we start to believe that it is us or we belong to it or we are living on it...these are the same spirits that @Douglas Summers mentioned, and in VC lingo "mind programming".

Kais_1

Star
even David Icke talks in one of his books....Tales from the time loop....he talks about death being fake, and its what the system pushes upon you from a young age..

once you are out of it...you can escape death...but then you are in a time loop...like myself.

gets kinda boring :(