delete

bellakim333

Rookie
Given that Christmas 2020 is only several weeks away, I thought it would be good to start a thread on children's toys and the symbolism associated with same. If you do find yourself in a Toy Store in the coming weeks ahead, make sure your Occult Firewall is up and strong. Remember - COLOURS - NUMBERS - WORDS - SYMBOLS - these places are a hot-bed of occult programming. However, even if you don't plan on visiting a Toy Super Store this season, paradoxically I recommend you do! Why? Because there is actually so much to be learned in these shops - if you know what to look for. Pattern recognition skills is the key. So, let's kick it off with - MONSTER HIGH - dolls. Dedicated to the VC Forum Member CD DIGITAL 379 ! :cool:
View attachment 46077
View attachment 46076
View attachment 46075
View attachment 46074
i'm not sure if you're aware, but VC did do an article on monster high: https://vigilantcitizen.com/vigilantreport/monster-high-a-doll-line-introducing-children-to-the-illuminati-agenda/
As a kid, I was extremely obsessed with these dolls, along with their partner doll line, Ever After High, from the same Mattel company. Here is my personal analysis:
Ever After High seemed more pure to me, but I have recently realized how strange it was that Ever After High had so much content with the crazy Madeline Hatter character and even had a whole book centered around a wonderland of chaos happening with no rules, or rules that always change depending on manipulative characters (I've read all 3 books in Shannon Hale's Ever After High series. I’m happy that I have not touched them in five years). I would understand if someone wrote a well-written wonderland book for fun, but this book was so all-over-the-place and gave me a darker feeling compared to the first two books because of how hopeless it seemed, and it was strange that they decided to have the wonderland book as the last book in the series, as if they really thought it was important to leave kids thinking about that message. After that last book, the only remaining book they ever wrote was a crossover with Monster High! So Ever After High wasn't ever meant to stay pure after all...
Also, the main characters of Ever After High were Apple White (the daughter of Snow White) and Raven Queen (the daughter of Snow White's stepmother, the "Evil Queen". Basically, at Ever After High, all the students are descendants of fairy tale characters, and they learn to become better at fulfilling their roles to become just like their parents. Raven is a "rebel" because she doesn't want to be like her mom, and Apple is a "royal" because she wants to be loyal to her destiny and be just like her mom. On Legacy Day, they have to sign a pledge in the Storybook of Legends that they will fulfill their destiny, and if they do not sign, the whole place will explode.
It's kind of strange that when Disney made Descendants a couple years later, they chose to also center it around the daughters of Snow White and her stepmother, and the outfits are very similar. Like, come on, can they at least bother to be more entertaining by making it different? I guess they are really obsessed with something these characters symbolize...like the Forbidden Fruit?
Fun fact: The Youtube channel SevenSuperGirls (now deleted) had a period where they made many skits inspired by Ever After High. Of course, the guy managing this channel of innocent girls was a p***phile, now convicted.
Anyway, Raven gets tricked into signing the book in the wonderland, Apple encourages her to sign it, and this lets her inherit her mother's magical powers and become evil. Later, someone uses the book to try to steal someone else's destiny, and Apple decides that if the book can be used to commit such evil acts, then it is problematic. Therefore, Apple helps Raven destroy the book with Raven's magical powers, but this still doesn't solve the unpredictable problems of this disorderly world. It's strange how Raven can supposedly write her own destiny now, but she also still gets to keep the powers from her mom that she had gained from signing the book. Also, when I was little, it bothered me how in the beginning of the series, people like Raven often viewed Apple as a stuck-up brat, even though I personally thought she was very pure and good, and it wasn't her fault that she happened to have a good mom that she wanted to be like. It bothered me how the TV show then tried to portray Apple as a selfish person who wants Raven to be evil and poison her with an apple just so she can be saved by a prince and live happily ever after. Why couldn't they let Apple just be good? Couldn't she have encouraged Raven to help fulfill the happy ending without being evil, just like how God warned Adam and Eve to not eat the forbidden fruit? It is possible to get the same good results without having extremely bad things happen in the middle. But it's almost like they wanted to portray good people as bad.
Were they trying to criticize how Jesus knew one of his disciples would betray him so he could be crucified and resurrected? If so, Ever After High needs to understand that even though Jesus's fate was prophesied, no matter what God has planned for someone, it is still someone's personal choice to carry out an action, and if Judas were to not choose to do it, someone else eventually would do something because Jesus was just so revolutionary, and he didn't care about being liked by everyone. It's just like how if a student decides to not do homework, their parents may not necessarily realize it or choose to punish the student, but their teachers will inevitably catch on. Of course, Jesus never specifically ordered Judas to betray him; he was just warning his disciples of what was to come, so it's laughable that they made Apple insistently push Raven to sign the Storybook of Legends, and how they made it so that Raven would be locked up in prison forever if she were to follow her destiny and poison Apple. I said in the previous paragraph that it is possible to have good things happen without letting extremely bad things happen. So, Judas could have repented, and he wouldn't have to suffer as bad of a fate, but he chose not to repent. Raven could also have the option to repent to avoid letting bad things happen to her, or she could even modify her role to make a spell that lets Apple just pretend to be dead so that she can be woken up by a prince and get her happy ending. Therefore, even if the Storybook of Legends may or may not subtly plant an idea in Raven's head that compels her to act a certain way, this can be used as a well-intentioned test to see if she will repent or get the job done with a less harmful choice, like having someone go to sleep temporarily instead of killing. Even God could understand that she's just playing a role of civil disobedience for the greater good and doesn't actually mean harm. After just fulfilling one responsibility to help someone, she could get on with the rest of her life in whatever manner she chooses, as long as she stays good and follows God's word, of course! This one responsibility is not really that restricting. Yet, this series makes it seem like following a plan will always harm you.
Ever After High had the motto "write your own destiny" and sold journals with a key that would let kids write their thoughts in their journal and supposedly plan out their destiny. This is a horrible message for kids. The journal they sold looked just like the Storybook of Legends. That basically says to kids, "Don't listen to others, but you can make your OWN storybook of legends that could potentially control what other people do as well!". But that is wrong because you can never choose exactly what's going to happen in your life. You can make the choice to study and prepare for interviews, but you cannot control which company will hire you. It would send a lot of kids into depression if they were trained to think that anything that didn't go their way was their fault. Ever After High stigmatizes the action of trusting in God by making it seem like religious people get a book that literally tells them everything they should do, but trusting in God is NOTHING like that. You get to make a lot of choices, and God also makes choices and may give you some hints. Even if someone is not religious, one has to admit that the actions of other people play a large role in what happens to someone, and one doesn't get to micromanage everyone else's feelings the way Raven can perform magic spells.
In addition, even though someone could say the books and TV episodes are supposed to encourage kids to make their own paths for themselves, it can be seen that awful conflicts occur when people supposedly break traditional rules, but then make their own rules that oppress others for their own benefit. This can be seen when students and teachers play all sorts of tricks on each other in a wonderland, but of course, the authors never provide a feasible, long-lating solution or admit how big of a problem this is: https://everafterhigh.fandom.com/wiki/Way_Too_Wonderland_(TV_special)
This series makes it seem like all traditional rules should be rejected, and it almost takes a jab at the Bible through making the Storybook of Legends, as the destiny of Apple White eating the poison apple is obviously like Eve. They're almost saying that just because Raven didn't want to follow her evil mother's footsteps, good people also shouldn't be free to follow the footsteps of good characters in the Bible. If that is the case, they are totally misinterpreting what it means to be a Christian, because we obviously will not ever be exactly like Jesus, and it is blasphemous to think that we can, but we just use him as an example of someone who dedicated his whole life to God.
It may seem like a stretch to bring in the Bible, but through getting kids to admire these dolls so much, the series is still essentially trying to make kids think, "Hey, question your parents, but it's okay to want to be just like Raven!". Of course, it's fine to question things your parents say, but this series attempts to make ALL established values seem unnecessary and restricting, even though certain values can help us maintain morality and can help us be more motivated to work hard. That is still better than the disorderly wonderland that happens when too many students and teachers at Ever After High rebel, and no values exist to maintain order. Of course there are established norms that negatively affect people, but knowing God can help us distinguish the rules tha we should eliminate. Or, if someone is not religious, at least moral values are important. Being subject to the will of God and morality is still better than being subject to worrying about being punished with Raven Queen's powers, or the control of mass media.

Last edited:

recure

Established
Here is the real significance of modern Gematria: philosophizing about Aleister Crowley's "inspired works".

Screenshot_35.jpg

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Given that Christmas 2020 is only several weeks away, I thought it would be good to start a thread on children's toys and the symbolism associated with same. If you do find yourself in a Toy Store in the coming weeks ahead, make sure your Occult Firewall is up and strong. Remember - COLOURS - NUMBERS - WORDS - SYMBOLS - these places are a hot-bed of occult programming. However, even if you don't plan on visiting a Toy Super Store this season, paradoxically I recommend you do! Why? Because there is actually so much to be learned in these shops - if you know what to look for. Pattern recognition skills is the key. So, let's kick it off with - MONSTER HIGH - dolls. Dedicated to the VC Forum Member CD DIGITAL 379 ! :cool:
View attachment 46077
View attachment 46076
View attachment 46075
View attachment 46074
What you posted likely seems coocoo bananas to your average person... until they stop and consider that they are purchasing toys which simulate zombie-pedo-living dead-occultism. I mean, it aint like it aint written on the package for crying out loud...