Owners: Which is the better pet?

• Cat - I have higher intelligence

Votes: 17 58.6%
  • Dog - I have more sex appeal

Votes: 12 41.4%

• Total voters

Sarge

Rookie
Neither, but my wife is a bird person. We have 2 quaker parrots, so i spend most of my time cleaning their shits and dealing with their screams from sunrise to sunset.

Love cats but i'm allergic to them.

MonBra

Rookie
I like both, but currently, I have only a dog, a Labrador Retriever.
Of course, she needs care (like any other pet, I guess), especially taking into account her allergies. I have to take her to the vet more often, make sure to Buy Apoquel Online in time, have a pet insurance (and I'm thinking about an emergency fund), but this dog is worth it. Love her!

Last edited:

Zakat

Star

Zakat

Star
God Willing, you will be able to post their photos, Amen, coz i'm looking forward to seeing them cuties
Btw, did you know that animals have souls too and that they are constantly in a state of remembering their Creator God in their own respective ways and languages? They never deviate from the purpose for which they have been Created and that in itself is an act of worship to The Most High just like people who work to earn their bread in a permissible and non-blamable manner too are worshiping The Almighty God in so doing.
:O

Zakat

Star
Neither, but my wife is a bird person. We have 2 quaker parrots, so i spend most of my time cleaning their shits and dealing with their screams from sunrise to sunset.

Love cats but i'm allergic to them.
Well done! :)
Was looking for "Well done" quote/voice over.

Last edited:

MonBra

Rookie
Those people who live in private houses and have their own yards, do you take your dog to the parks or beaches? I mean, do you look for entertainment places for dogs?

Simka

Established
Those people who live in private houses and have their own yards, do you take your dog to the parks or beaches? I mean, do you look for entertainment places for dogs?
Though we live in a private house, we like going somewhere together, and we often take our dog with us. She loves beaches and parks! I did the research and found pet-friendly places around at https://petsylife.com/. If you are in search of dog entertainment places in your area, I suggest checking this source. It is convenient that it allows looking for the needed places by a state.

Last edited:

elsbet's cat ^. .^

Established
Rescued one of the cats from work. ^. .^
Ferals hang around outside, but this one had obviously been abandoned. Soo sweet... but she wasn't doing well-- wasn't accustomed to the feral life. Damn near broke my heart...

... so, I took her home.​

She's doing much better.
I think we both are.
-