Fatal Stabbing In Portland - White Supremacy And Islamaphobia

Haich

Superstar
I'm pretty sure false flag events need multiple victims...not that I orchestrate them just making a logical deduction lol

Lady

Star
To celebrate The Return of Tanya 2: The Tanya Returns, I am posting a picture of a dog on a surfboard

and a delicious potato

and a piñata

You just don't quit, do you? This is getting ridiculous now. You're trolling knows no bounds.
And, in celebration of Tanya's return, I will post this-
Kool and the Gang:
"Celebrate Good Times, Come on! (Background singers): It's a celebration!

Haich

Superstar
I don't get where this so called Christianphobia has come from lol I genuinely don't believe Christians get half the abusive Muslims do, given the current political climate.

This shouldn't be a my religion is persecuted more than your religion debate. I'm probably guilty of snapping after seeing someone post Christians receive more abuse than Muslims...I'm pretty sure we all know that's not true but that's besides the point ...

The point is why so many hostile and inflammatory comments? Everyone Is a victim of extremism and it's not specific to Islam or any faith for that matter. I don't think Etagolc's posts have helped at all, It just seems to have added more fuel to the fire

Kung Fu

Superstar
Real research to back up the fact that a good chunk of Christians in the US are hypocrites.

Haich

Superstar
For what it's worth the Christians where I live are great people. I'm definitely not going to paint all Christians with the same brush, there are Christians on here like RedSky, Lady, Karlysymon and a few others who are an absolute pleasure to talk with.

Lady

Star

Lady

Star
For what it's worth the Christians where I live are great people. I'm definitely not going to paint all Christians with the same brush, there are Christians on here like RedSky, Lady, Karlysymon and a few others who are an absolute pleasure to talk with.
Well, I thank you! I say the same for you, as well as many others here who have dissimilar religious beliefs, but want to discuss ideas and issues in a civilized way!

manama

Star
Putting all the cat fight aside

Has anyone here seen the video ISIS made and published as a mockery of imam omar suleiman's video "An Imam, a Pastor and a Dream,", thus calling for his death?

Haich

Superstar
Putting all the cat fight aside

Has anyone here seen the video ISIS made and published as a mockery of imam omar suleiman's video "An Imam, a Pastor and a Dream,", thus calling for his death?
No! post it if you can

ISIS make some HD videos though one has to question how the news looks crappy in comparison to their flawless video editing

Etagloc

Superstar
It's not "fake neutral" it's exactly what I say it is but your just going to insist on ascribing motives and beliefs to me that I don't hold (what a shock)

Jesus didn't much like hypocrites either. So I'm not entirely sure why me pointing out hypocrisy - even if admittedly it wa in a somewhat trollish manner - is a problem.

Take the mote out of your own eye first please.
According to what Jesus actually taught (not according to the PC version of Jesus), Muhammad would qualify as an Antichrist. So I doubt Jesus would really have a problem with anyone saying that Muhammad was a false prophet.

And to say terrorism is as much as a problem with Christianity as it is with Islam is delusional.

Basically, Christians have to keep their mouths shut about what the Bible teaches or they're "hypocrites". You can't just take a single verse out of context. You have to go by the whole Bible and from that perspective it is very clear that Muhammad was an Antichrist. The Jesus of the Bible is the same Jesus that attacked the moneychangers and chased them out of the temple with a whip. The Jesus of the Bible said he came to bring a sword. The Jesus of the Bible called the pharisees hypocrites to their faces. If you want to worship a PC, watered-down version of Jesus, you can worship that Jesus if you like but the PC people have no business trying to force their bootleg, PC version of Jesus on other people. I worship the Jesus of the Bible. Not liberal bumper-sticker Jesus.