Feminism- the Runoff

elsbet

Superstar
Feminism- the Runoff

Rather than derailing threads unrelated to Feminism, I'm putting responses (mine) to posts on the subject in this thread.

Please feel free to use, yourself

Placed in Religion & Spirituality for obvious reasons.
runoff
the water or other material that drains freely off the surface of something.
-

elsbet

Superstar
(I'm not saying men are not to blame in this "shacking up" age either)
Yeah... not very good "leadership," is it?

There always seems to be some sort of rationalization for that behavior though-- especially from those who consider themselves "leaders."
Speaking generally-- not pointing the finger at you, directly.

(when you as a Christian should know God made the man caretaker).

Daze... as an adult, you should know people in "leadership" positions don't indulge in rationalization-- even when they think they're being subjected to unreasonable expectations by others. They should set the bar, leading by example. Otherwise, they lose (forfeit, really) that position of respected "authority."

Entertaining 'short-term' relationships, while claiming to seek one with substance, seems counterproductive, dishonest and hypocritical-- which appeals to no one.

This isn't very different from what happened in the Garden-- Adam tried to throw Eve under the bus then, too, but God was not having it.

As the "Leader" to whom God gave the mandate (Eve had not yet been created), He ultimately held Adam responsible; as such, the burden on him is far greater. Most men are completely unaware of this fact.
Adam told Eve of the mandate-- even added "dont touch it!"-- but he was there with her, and he did nothing but participate. It was Adam the serpent wanted. Very crafty, that one--"more subtil..."

If people in general-- and men in particular-- want the kind of relationships they believe God intended, as they profess... they could start by setting the bar higher for themselves.
Leading with that would generate a lot of (healthy) interest (and respect) from others, on more than one level... may even be a gamechanger.

... checked Harbs posts other night actually as i was curious about the "old user" claims she (he?) made. You're gonna need to highlight the trolling because i didn't see it.
Yeah, I saw where you mentioned a problem with so many "new" accounts popping up.

I was speaking to the OP, though-- so I'm not really concerned about your opinion of my opinion on the impropriety of personal insults.

But you're welcome to keep asking. ~
-

Daze

Superstar
Yeah... not very good "leadership," is it?

There always seems to be some sort of rationalization for that behavior though-- especially from those who consider themselves "leaders."
Speaking generally-- not pointing the finger at you, directly.

(when you as a Christian should know God made the man caretaker).

Daze... as an adult, you should know people in "leadership" positions don't indulge in rationalization-- even when they think they're being subjected to unreasonable expectations by others. They should set the bar, leading by example. Otherwise, they lose (forfeit, really) that position of respected "authority."

Entertaining 'short-term' relationships, while claiming to seek one with substance, seems counterproductive, dishonest and hypocritical-- which appeals to no one.

This isn't very different from what happened in the Garden-- Adam tried to throw Eve under the bus then, too, but God was not having it.

As the "Leader" to whom God gave the mandate (Eve had not yet been created), He ultimately held Adam responsible; as such, the burden on him is far greater. Most men are completely unaware of this fact.
Adam told Eve of the mandate-- even added "dont touch it!"-- but he was there with her, and he did nothing but participate. It was Adam the serpent wanted. Very crafty, that one--"more subtil..."

If people in general-- and men in particular-- want the kind of relationships they believe God intended, as they profess... they could start by setting the bar higher for themselves.
Leading with that would generate a lot of (healthy) interest (and respect) from others, on more than one level... may even be a gamechanger.

Yeah, I saw where you mentioned a problem with so many "new" accounts popping up.

I was speaking to the OP, though-- so I'm not really concerned about your opinion of my opinion on the impropriety of personal insults.

But you're welcome to keep asking. ~
-
Interesting, so you're a feminist. Actually I've never seen a Christian feminist, but we are very close to the end with people having sex in the streets and corruption in every office from Washington DC to your everyday local school board official.

Far as @InfoHarb goes.. You basically want to slander others and not be questioned about it. Least that's my take from your response.
Good luck to you as you openly bear false witness "Christian".

Daze

Superstar
I just noticed this is a new thread and you go and quote me? Never knew you were the grandstanding type there Els.

I was going to start a thread titled "Islam and feminism" but it's fine here.

An-Nisa - 34
"The men are the maintainers (and protectors) of the women because Allah has made some of them to excel the others and because they spend out of their property (for the women as bridal-money and livelihood).Therefore the improved women (the women who do the soul’s cleansing) are devoutly obedient, and as Allah has guarded (their property and chastity) they (too) guard in the unseen (in their husband’s absence themselves as well as their husband’s property and honor). As for those (women) from whom you fear disobedience (opposition) admonish them (first) and leave them alone in their beds (then) and (if they go on disobeying) hit them; then if they obey you, do not seek a way against them; surely, Allah is Most Exalted, the Greatest."

I will explain why there is nothing wrong with this verse with a cartoonish photo.

evan-hempel-transgender-pregnancy-elinor-carucci-3.jpg
A "trans-male" freak breastfeeding its baby. This is what happens when society and women are not under the control of strong, sane men. When society is left to freak women and castrated men, there is no end to the ugliness. When men have no control, women and women-run society have no route.

Daze

Superstar

An-Nisa - 34
"The men are the maintainers (and protectors) of the women because Allah has made some of them to excel the others and because they spend out of their property (for the women as bridal-money and livelihood).Therefore the improved women (the women who do the soul’s cleansing) are devoutly obedient, and as Allah has guarded (their property and chastity) they (too) guard in the unseen (in their husband’s absence themselves as well as their husband’s property and honor). As for those (women) from whom you fear disobedience (opposition) admonish them (first) and leave them alone in their beds (then) and (if they go on disobeying) hit them; then if they obey you, do not seek a way against them; surely, Allah is Most Exalted, the Greatest."

I will explain why there is nothing wrong with this verse with a cartoonish photo.

View attachment 65604
A "trans-male" freak breastfeeding its baby. This is what happens when society and women are not under the control of strong, sane men. When society is left to freak women and castrated men, there is no end to the ugliness. When men have no control, women and women-run society have no route.
I wonder if this has something to do with the end times hadith, 1 man to provide for 50 women?

I can see there are alot of brainwashed women out there who have been taught how "oppressed" they are by the men.
At least there are certainly alot here at VC.

It makes me wonder maybe there are just as many men out there who also believe masculinity is toxic? I mean we got boys going to school in dresses.

I do believe the end is close. Seems like the major signs can begin tomorrow.

1 man to provide for 50 women?
It's hard to understand, but it's a woman in the photo. She has breasts, she is breastfeeding. But when she turns into a freak with testosterone she defines himself as a man.
I can see there are alot of brainwashed women out there who have been taught how "oppressed" they are by the men.
Women are like children. Without a strong guidance, they are confused about who they are. They are programmed to ruin things with their passive (or directly) aggressive stubbornness. They need to be controlled. What we criticize on this site is the society created by incapable of controlling men and uncontrolled women. A wise man or woman knows his/her nature and accepts the system where things work right.

Just do your own survey of women you know. Divide 10 or 20 or 30 feminist and patriarchal women into groups according to your number of friends. And ask them about anti-depressant use. If there is no extraordinary difference upwards in the feminist group, I don't know anything.

Repeat this with your gay and straight male friends. Choose gays from those who have found their community and are free. And ask them about their history of alcohol and drug abuse.

Last edited:

Daze

Superstar
It's hard to understand, but it's a woman in the photo. She has breasts, she is breastfeeding. But when she turns into a freak with testosterone she defines himself as a man.

Women are like children. Without a strong guidance, they are confused about who they are. They are programmed to ruin things with their passive (or directly) aggressive stubbornness. They need to be controlled. What we criticize on this site is the society created by incapable of controlling men and uncontrolled women. A wise man or woman knows his/her nature and accepts the system where things work right.
I'm sure many here will disagree strongly with you, even the alleged "Christian" at the top.

We live in a society where for the past 60 years woman has been taught that she is oppressed and must rise up... and who is her oppressor? Men of course.

Its crazy the levels this has reached, take my thread where i tried to share some knowledge on how to maintain testosterone for men. Many, at least 5 users here took it as an insult to woman everywhere and literally went on the attack.

What do you do with something like this? It is clear this is the age of deceit and we see the proof of the majority of the dajjals followers being woman, exactly like the last Prophet (saw) predicted.

elsbet

Superstar
I just noticed this is a new thread and you go and quote me? Never knew you were the grandstanding type there Els.
Rather than derailing threads unrelated to Feminism....
Manners.
I think I can fairly strike the "as an adult" section of my post, as well.

Daze said:
(I'm not saying men are not to blame in this "shacking up" age either)
Are you sure?
Since it appears you aren't *really* saying this, as evidenced in your "response"-- I will assume this is a crap disclaimer for show.

Unless you can explain the effect men "shacking up" has on the problem (as you see it)-- your words-- and how they can correct it.
(this one requires integrity... best of luck)
-

@thursdayafternoon
Wow.
I thought you were a woman this whole time.

Daze

Superstar
Manners.
I think I can fairly strike the "as an adult" section of my post, as well.

Are you sure?
Since it appears you aren't *really* saying this, as evidenced in your "response"-- I will assume this is a crap disclaimer for show.

Unless you can explain the effect men "shacking up" has on the problem (as you see it)-- your words-- and how they can correct it.
(this one requires integrity... best of luck)
-

@thursdayafternoon
Wow.
My apologies.. I thought you made this thread to single me out. But now i see you made it about a week prior.

So what are you asking here? That i think men are not to blame in "shacking up"? Who is it that enters into a per-marital relationship? It is men and woman no? Both parties are just as guilty in this scenario.

I like the small text, implying that i have no integrity. Well, God knows best in this situation. Does He not?

My Problem with feminism Els is it has successfully broken the family unit. You can forever deny it but it is one of satans best tools, separating husband from wife. Feminism is evil, from favoring abortions in "my body, my choice" to putting woman in the workforce leaving the tv to raise their children. I mean i only have to point at kids (and families) today to prove my point.

This is a well known story below and I'll end with it. I'm pulling it from memory so some minor details might be off.

Satan convened a meeting with his followers and asked them "what did you do today"?
One says i made a man steal. Satan waves him off and asks the same question to the next one.
The next follower says" i made a man cheat on his wife". Satan says "you've done nothing" and he points to his next follower.
This follower says " I separated a man from his wife and they are getting divorced".
Satan says "you, you're the one, come and sit by me".

Daze

Superstar
@thursdayafternoon
Wow.
Since he has that point of view he must be a man? You probably haven't noticed Els but that is the Quran quoted above.
Yet when concerning converts to Islam today, woman greatly outnumber the men. Perhaps they know something you don't?

This is the age of the anti-christ, where woman firmly believes if she puts clothes on then she is oppressed. UP is down and down is up. Good is evil and Evil is good. Is this not what we see today?

This talk on feminism reminds me of a famous hadith. Where the last Prophet (saw) said, Islam began as a strange thing and it will return to a being a strange thing.. while a woman today who acknowledges God made man HER protector.. is certainly seen as strange.

Peace Els.

sickgirl15

Established

An-Nisa - 34

View attachment 65604
There is NO SUCH thing or concept of “Feminism” in the ideology of Islam. Linda Sarsour lies through her crooked teeth about “Feminism” in Islam. If Islam is such a liberating, wonderful, pro-female (ideology) in Islam then why do the Muslim men FORCE (brainwashed & terribly oppressed Muslim women to wear a hijab, and no matter how damn hot it is outside, cover their ENTIRE bodies from head to toe, with only their EYES visible? They do it because they wrongly & unfairly project their perverse minds and sick sexual thoughts on the innocent women, and ultimately know that if they see a beautiful Muslim woman “uncovered,” their sick minds will wander. They blame THEIR perverse thoughts on WOMEN. If Islam is such a “Feminist” ideology, then how come Female Genital Mutilation exists? Calling it “female circumcision” is absolutely INCORRECT. You cannot “circumcise” a vagina or clitoris, only the foreskin from a penis. Circumcision is not done to males to oppress their “sexuality” (mutilating a female’s most sensitive, private parts is. How absolutely misogynistic and barbaric)!! This nightmarish practice’s effects on the poor female are unspeakable to imagine for me as an American woman. These poor oppressed, brainwashed women undergo intense agony during sex, child birth, urinating, and more. Some even DIE from the agony during the totally sexist and misogynistic “practice.” Some Muslims fool their daughters that they are going on a “vacation,” only for the poor innocent children to have the shock of their life while they are forcibly held down and undergo the worst pain & agony any woman could imagine. Yeah, Feminist ideology my ass! And let’s talk about the Taliban, Sharia Law, “honor MURDERS” that women have to deal with. In the year 2021, all of you Islamic men who continue to oppress Muslim women and treat them like they are less than dirt should be ashamed of yourselves! You all have mothers, right who gave you life, yet you continually choose to destroy other women’s lives. Horrendous.

There is NO SUCH thing or concept of “Feminism” in the ideology of Islam.
Totally misunderstood. I'm Muslim and anti-feminist. Who said Islam is feminist here?

If Islam is such a liberating, wonderful, pro-female (ideology) in Islam then why do the Muslim men FORCE (brainwashed & terribly oppressed Muslim women to wear a hijab, and no matter how damn hot it is outside, cover their ENTIRE bodies from head to toe, with only their EYES visible? They do it because they wrongly & unfairly project their perverse minds and sick sexual thoughts on the innocent women, and ultimately know that if they see a beautiful Muslim woman “uncovered,” their sick minds will wander. They blame THEIR perverse thoughts on WOMEN. If Islam is such a “Feminist” ideology, then how come Female Genital Mutilation exists? Calling it “female circumcision” is absolutely INCORRECT. You cannot “circumcise” a vagina or clitoris, only the foreskin from a penis. Circumcision is not done to males to oppress their “sexuality” (mutilating a female’s most sensitive, private parts is. How absolutely misogynistic and barbaric)!! This nightmarish practice’s effects on the poor female are unspeakable to imagine for me as an American woman. These poor oppressed, brainwashed women undergo intense agony during sex, child birth, urinating, and more. Some even DIE from the agony during the totally sexist and misogynistic “practice.” Some Muslims fool their daughters that they are going on a “vacation,” only for the poor innocent children to have the shock of their life while they are forcibly held down and undergo the worst pain & agony any woman could imagine. Yeah, Feminist ideology my ass! And let’s talk about the Taliban, Sharia Law, “honor MURDERS” that women have to deal with. In the year 2021, all of you Islamic men who continue to oppress Muslim women and treat them like they are less than dirt should be ashamed of yourselves! You all have mothers, right who gave you life, yet you continually choose to destroy other women’s lives. Horrendous.
If you are going to blame Islam for a behavior, you have to cite the Quran as a source. There is no mention of covering the body up to the eyes in the Qur'an. There is no verse about surgery the vagina of women. When some feminists choose to dye their hair blue or do any bad things, is it accepted as a rule of feminism?

What feminism suggests against being subject to men is enter the 8am to 5pm(/+more hours) slavery and being subject to your boss who earns 100(/+more zeros) times more than you. It doesn't seem happy and free to me at all. If I were a woman, I would want to be submissive to a strong and caring man and devote myself to making him happy. My boss can't give me what he can give me.

Last edited:

Daze

Superstar
There is NO SUCH thing or concept of “Feminism” in the ideology of Islam. Linda Sarsour lies through her crooked teeth about “Feminism” in Islam. If Islam is such a liberating, wonderful, pro-female (ideology) in Islam then why do the Muslim men FORCE (brainwashed & terribly oppressed Muslim women to wear a hijab, and no matter how damn hot it is outside, cover their ENTIRE bodies from head to toe, with only their EYES visible? They do it because they wrongly & unfairly project their perverse minds and sick sexual thoughts on the innocent women, and ultimately know that if they see a beautiful Muslim woman “uncovered,” their sick minds will wander. They blame THEIR perverse thoughts on WOMEN. If Islam is such a “Feminist” ideology, then how come Female Genital Mutilation exists? Calling it “female circumcision” is absolutely INCORRECT. You cannot “circumcise” a vagina or clitoris, only the foreskin from a penis. Circumcision is not done to males to oppress their “sexuality” (mutilating a female’s most sensitive, private parts is. How absolutely misogynistic and barbaric)!! This nightmarish practice’s effects on the poor female are unspeakable to imagine for me as an American woman. These poor oppressed, brainwashed women undergo intense agony during sex, child birth, urinating, and more. Some even DIE from the agony during the totally sexist and misogynistic “practice.” Some Muslims fool their daughters that they are going on a “vacation,” only for the poor innocent children to have the shock of their life while they are forcibly held down and undergo the worst pain & agony any woman could imagine. Yeah, Feminist ideology my ass! And let’s talk about the Taliban, Sharia Law, “honor MURDERS” that women have to deal with. In the year 2021, all of you Islamic men who continue to oppress Muslim women and treat them like they are less than dirt should be ashamed of yourselves! You all have mothers, right who gave you life, yet you continually choose to destroy other women’s lives. Horrendous.
It is interesting to see what you actually believe. I mean i could field every single point you made here.. But i think we both know it wouldn't matter.

There's a hadith about the antichrist, allow me to share it.
Screenshot 2021-11-21 at 05-09-53 Search Results - Search Results - dajjal fire water (page 1)...png

What this is basically saying is the antichrist will make good appear to be evil and evil appear to be good.

Lets touch on your "Islam forcing woman to cover head to toe". First off it doesn't, this is a cultural thing that has nothing to do with Islam. Like your honor killings and genital mutilation are completely un-Islamic, but i digress.

The Niqab (full body covering only showing the eyes) is not required in Islam. However i can show you woman who like it, and i mean local woman here in Houston, Texas. The Hijab is a part of Islam, which is nothing more then a hair covering. Have you noticed that it is impossible to find a depiction of Mary, mother of Jesus without a head covering?

Truth is a woman should cover up what God gave her. But in this age of deceit, it is oppressive to cover your body. Isn't it?

A woman should cover because what God gave her is precious and is not meant to be put out there on display for every set of eyes she walks past. Like Muhammad Ali once told his daughter who came to his house in questionable clothing...

ali.jpg

You have many misconceptions when it comes to Islam. As i mentioned above.. Woman converts greatly outnumber men converts in Islam.
Why don't you look into the reasons for this?

Peace.