Flat Earth Info

PlaneJane

Established
Truth Frequency Radio
“Strange World”

YouTube
“Flat Earth Clues”

subject to change at any time, due to loss of freedoms in the USA

This entire world is owned by lying, deceiving, ambitious till the end politicians that are hellbent on making a one world government.
A New World Order.

Wake up, PLEASE ❤

Two days short of three years and you're making another thread about flat earth? Is there some flat earth anniversary that we're all unaware of:

Strange to say the least but continue making your threads. :)

Oceanic

Veteran
I'm a bit confused, are you saying you believe in the flat earth theory or are you saying the higher authority is pushing that belief unto us "lower" people?

I don't believe the earth is flat but at the end of the day, I don't really care. The way I see it, it's a round dome separating us from outer space or the heavens if you will. Everytime I look up at the sky, it's like it stretches so much I can just see 4 corners where the sky is vast and yet kind of turns downwards in some directions if that makes sense?

CMiceli89

Rookie
I'm a bit confused, are you saying you believe in the flat earth theory or are you saying the higher authority is pushing that belief unto us "lower" people?

I don't believe the earth is flat but at the end of the day, I don't really care. The way I see it, it's a round dome separating us from outer space or the heavens if you will. Everytime I look up at the sky, it's like it stretches so much I can just see 4 corners where the sky is vast and yet kind of turns downwards in some directions if that makes sense?
From what I can gather from OP it seems like the belief is that it is flat but we've been "conditioned" into the heliocentric model by TPTB. The only reason I think that is from the previous thread on this topic.

I'm with you on the not really caring though. I'm somewhere in the middle. I like your description though. I've always found this topic fun. I just don't like the contention it always causes. It always turns from a talking point to a fighting point it seems.

PlaneJane

Established
Interesting that you’ve noticed that. I certainly did not.
The earth is flat, people.
There is zero evidence that it is not. The whole idea of a global universe was invented to keep the sheople open to the idea of human insignificance. How teeny are YHWHs children, when there are zillions of planets with the possibility of many life forms?
Furthermore, how appropriate that the Antichrist will perform “amazing miracles.” Possibly by arriving from “space?”
There is a lot more to say about the destroyed planets that we can see, at another time.
I have been unable to find a better theory for the Antichrist to come, other than from “space.”
Obviously, this is a plan that has been in motion for hundreds of years. satan(the opposition) has been planning our demise since the beginning. You all know that.
The opposition hates us, and is more jealous of us than your own emotions have ever experienced of jealousy or hatred.
I really enjoy watching “ancient aliens.” I am able to hear of things that I would not hear about otherwise. As 1 example, the statues from South America that have very strange tubular eyes.
Well, I came to see that some owl breeds have chicks with these extraordinary tubular eyes.
If you are aware of the reason for “the flood,” then you know that the fallen angels were genetically mixing people with animals.
Are you aware of the “god leaders” with elongated skulls and unexplainable skull sutures?
These were genetic remnants that randomly occurred from recessive genes from Noah’s 3 sons’ wives. Genesis says that only Noah and his wife were perfect in their generations. That means, they were 100% human. How disturbing is that!?!?!
I made a conscious decision to follow as many Old Testament laws as possible, and I have not eaten dirty animals or pork for a very long time. I truly believe that pork has human DNA.They use pig parts for human transplantation for goodness sake!
There is NOTHING new under the sun, and the sun is stuck to the firmament.
I understand that it is SO SO SO hard to get rid of our brainwashing. Once you begin to look into all the ridiculousness of a global universe, you will see for yourselves how contradictory everything that NASA has ever said…truly is freaking stupid. All the way from “oh, we can’t cross the Van Allen Belt,” to how EVERY single picture of the earth is an oil painting or a CGI pic. Even Neil Degrasse Tyson says the earth is pear shaped. I mean really? WTF.
This satans world depends on you being dumb, and not asking questions. For every 1000 people, I’m guessing there are only a couple of true born leaders. Make those couple of people seem ridiculous, and control of thought is easy.

The Creator made us on purpose as His children. We are of UTMOST importance to HIM!
YOU are of EXTREME value!!!

Im not writing this because it makes me feel good. I actually really dislike this subject, as it is an extremely difficult Truth to discuss. I do it because I enjoy my service to YHWH, and without working for my Father, there really is nothing in life of any value!
Of course Family and my life as a small farm owner is beautiful, but without YHWH, there is nothing here.

PlaneJane

Established
If you mean flat, like being non-carbonated then you might be right some day if the climate change alarmists have their way. :D
Nope, I don’t mean like flat American drinking water…goodness I hated the carbonated water that the Germans always served at restaurants when we lived there.
I sure wish I knew what the heck you mean about the climate alarmists. Are the Europeans terrified by flat American drinking water too?

PlaneJane

Established
Two days short of three years and you're making another thread about flat earth? Is there some flat earth anniversary that we're all unaware of:

Strange to say the least but continue making your threads. :)
Will do, Mr. Orwellian New World Order.
My service to our Creator will continue for my entire life. In fact, my 3 sons will carry on with it, and so will their children. Some of us were chosen because of our strong faith and trustworthiness. The laws are written in our hearts, and I can think of no greater blessing.

PlaneJane

Established

I like your post. In all honest truth, I don’t care if it’s flat or not either.
Its just that, it is flat.
What bugs the crap out of me, is the lies. The authoritarian government lies. It bothers me that people are so quick to believe what we are told by people that are evil, selfish, greedy, power hungry, and “get off” by power and control.
It truly pains me whenever I see good, decent, trusting people being shammed by the worst of mankind…ambitious so called “leaders.”

Lucy

Star
I agree with you that the Father created a firmament that’s resembles the flat earth map that the UN has. It’s all pretty clear in Genesis.

I totally agree also.
A huge deception by Satan to try and convince the world we are insignificant and the purpose was to deceive us in end times.
Satan is a liar and we have been deceived and lied to by his followers in our governments and rulers of this world

Truth Frequency Radio
“Strange World”

YouTube
“Flat Earth Clues”

subject to change at any time, due to loss of freedoms in the USA

This entire world is owned by lying, deceiving, ambitious till the end politicians that are hellbent on making a one world government.
A New World Order.

Wake up, PLEASE ❤
Are you growing wild mushrooms on you're farm?

FilthPig

Veteran
I almost fell into that flat earth stuff but most of it is rather silly once u reach a different level of understanding of things.
"Have you ever felt yourself spinning, like 1000 mph?" - we only feel acceleration or deceleration. When you sit in a car that is driving in constant speed in a smooth road you dont feel any movement at all.Take-off and braking -thats what you feel.

"Have you ever seen water cling to a concave surface?" - ive never seen a waterdrop that is shaped like a cube .There is pretty much nothing that is "flat" in the universe . Or if you think something is flat then put it under an microscope and take a look from another perspective.
Just because railroad tracks seem to get closer to each other doesnt mean they meet behind the horizon...

"Have you ever looked at the stars with a zoom camera like the Nikon P-900?" - do they expect to see a 4k picture ? Looking at things through couple hundred kilometers of atmosphere is like watching something through gaz fumes.Different layers of atmosphere refract light differently,it's like watching through multiple filters that all keep moving all the time.
All light you have ever seen is refracted. You cant see "pure" light with your eyes.That electromagnetic spectrum is for the soul to see ,which would be white light of stillness. Light does not move as it is an wave and waves are propagation in the medium. A "shockwave" if it helpts to imagine it better.
And with that firmament thing i dont agree at all .If there was firmament then we would have no UV-spectrum .Thin layer of glass wont let through UV (you cant get suntanned through the window).So the sun cant be on the other side of it .There are pretty decent telescopes out there with hydrogen-alpha filters , you can watch sun all day long as long as it aint cloudy.That damn thing is pretty far.
I suggest to listen what Eric Dollard has to say about sun (his other stuff is also top notch).

And that 1958 Encyclopedia video seems to be describing lands topography .Big area covered in snow,shaped like a dome-not very hard to believe.And that dome is 13 000 feet high ? 13 000 feet is 3900 meters ." Antarctica has the highest average surface elevation of all the continents at around 2000m above sea level.Highest mountain in Antarctica is 16,050 feet (4,892 meters)"

I almost fell into that flat earth stuff but most of it is rather silly once u reach a different level of understanding of things.
"Have you ever felt yourself spinning, like 1000 mph?" - we only feel acceleration or deceleration. When you sit in a car that is driving in constant speed in a smooth road you dont feel any movement at all.Take-off and braking -thats what you feel.

"Have you ever seen water cling to a concave surface?" - ive never seen a waterdrop that is shaped like a cube .There is pretty much nothing that is "flat" in the universe . Or if you think something is flat then put it under an microscope and take a look from another perspective.
Just because railroad tracks seem to get closer to each other doesnt mean they meet behind the horizon...

"Have you ever looked at the stars with a zoom camera like the Nikon P-900?" - do they expect to see a 4k picture ? Looking at things through couple hundred kilometers of atmosphere is like watching something through gaz fumes.Different layers of atmosphere refract light differently,it's like watching through multiple filters that all keep moving all the time.
All light you have ever seen is refracted. You cant see "pure" light with your eyes.That electromagnetic spectrum is for the soul to see ,which would be white light of stillness. Light does not move as it is an wave and waves are propagation in the medium. A "shockwave" if it helpts to imagine it better.
And with that firmament thing i dont agree at all .If there was firmament then we would have no UV-spectrum .Thin layer of glass wont let through UV (you cant get suntanned through the window).So the sun cant be on the other side of it .There are pretty decent telescopes out there with hydrogen-alpha filters , you can watch sun all day long as long as it aint cloudy.That damn thing is pretty far.
I suggest to listen what Eric Dollard has to say about sun (his other stuff is also top notch).

And that 1958 Encyclopedia video seems to be describing lands topography .Big area covered in snow,shaped like a dome-not very hard to believe.And that dome is 13 000 feet high ? 13 000 feet is 3900 meters ." Antarctica has the highest average surface elevation of all the continents at around 2000m above sea level.Highest mountain in Antarctica is 16,050 feet (4,892 meters)"
GPS science debunks all that FE crap right away. Satellites are impossible in the FE model.

Concur, Sir.

Imho,

'Earth' as in planet isn't flat.
'Earth' as in land/soil is flat.

I believe, the context of 'Firmament' was/is instilled to subtly set a (false) precedent of TheCreator sort of (only) dwelling/living/SittingOnSomeSortofThrone above (in the sky, or after them clouds per se).

Whereas, the actuality is TheOmniPresent is exactly that- OmniPresent!

One would assume, hopefully, the acceptance of the term "OmniPresent" would end the argument of 'presence of any mysterious entity' above clouds?!

But no, unfortunately, our very own mind(s), by the very nature, fancy fiction more than (some) bland fact(s). :D

redqueen

Superstar
I'm not saying it is flat
I am saying this part we live on is flat
I am not gonna rule it out
Because I know we all have been
lied to on a massive scale to an
extent we cannot even phantom

maybe they say globe because
they add in the heavens above and the below
could that make it a globe in their eyes?

I'm not saying it is flat
I am saying this part we live on is flat
I am not gonna rule it out
Because I know we all have been
lied to on a massive scale to an
extent we cannot even phantom

maybe they say globe because
they add in the heavens above and the below
could that make it a globe in their eyes?
Hon'ble @redqueen :)
Heaven is in your, in all our beating Hearts, like literally!