food storage/transport being destroyed. We need to stat catagueing these occurances

Seems they seriously have something against eggs. I'm wondering what
I dont know how trustworthy natural news is as a source, but supposedly eggs "cure c0vid". Which if true would also make me wonder if they are able to help the v@xxed/v@x injured...

two studies were published to suggest that egg yolks are a cure for covid.

The first study, published in January 2021, is titled: “Chicken Egg Yolk Antibodies (IgYs) block the binding of multiple SARS-CoV-2 spike protein variants to human ACE2.” Part of its abstract reads as follows:
“Our results show that the anti-Spike-S1 IgYs showed significant neutralizing potency against SARS-CoV-2 pseudovirus, various spike protein mutants, and even SARS-CoV in vitro. It might be a feasible tool for the prevention and control of ongoing COVID-19.”

The second study, published in November 2022, is called: “Immunoglobulin yolk targeting spike 1, receptor binding domain of spike glycoprotein and nucleocapsid of SARS-CoV-2 blocking RBD-ACE2 binding interaction.”

Part of its abstract reads as follows:
“Coronavirus disease (COVID)-19 caused by severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) infection has become a global pandemic disease that has social and economic chaos. An alternative mitigation strategy may involve the use of specific immunoglobulin (Ig)-Y derived from chicken eggs.”

“Our results demonstrated that S1,RBD,N-IgY was able to inhibit RBD-ACE2 binding interaction in vitro, suggesting its potential use in blocking virus entry. Our study also demonstrated proof-of-concept that laying hens were able to produce this specific IgY, which could block the viral binding and large production of this specific IgY is feasible.”

Both studies, published two years apart by different authors, make the same conclusion: that ordinary egg yolks contain nutrients that function as neutralizing agents for covid spike proteins.

The global “elite” are attacking eggs by calling them dangerous and deadly after it was revealed that the high-protein superfood is a natural cure for covid.

The World Economic Forum (WEF) tweeted a lie stating that eating eggs “increases the risk of heart attacks and strokes,” the suggestion being that people should stop eating them for their own safety.

We know the truth that covid “vaccines” are responsible for the sudden uptick in heart attacks and strokes being observed all around the world, but the WEF is trying to convince everyone that eggs, which are currently in short supply, are worse than crack cocaine or heroin.

Globalist-aligned “scientists” claim that eating eggs could cause blood clots leading to death – a convenient cover story for the hordes of “fully vaccinated” people who are dying every single day from the injections.

The claim is that choline, a nutrient found in eggs, somehow contributes to the alleged blood-clotting activity of this superfood. Choline consumption, we are told, is why people everywhere are dying suddenly, seemingly without cause.

redqueen

Superstar
it's a food market so think it fits here

Explosion at dairy farm, at least one person critically injured, over 18,000 cows dead

A large explosion and fire broke out at South Fork Dairy in Dimmitt, Texas on Monday night.

The cause is still unknown. Reports say the explosion engulfed multiple structures.

The smoke from the explosion could be seen from as much as 80 miles away.

According to Texas authorities, more than 18,000 cattle died during the explosion.

redqueen

Superstar
all of these "accidents"plays a roll in the man made food shortage

redqueen

Superstar
tptb ain't just sterilizing Us
if they have their way and all farm animals will be
extinct well for Us 99% they will be
that is the only way to make the majority maybe
turn to bugs,as most I talk to or Hear is against
even trying would rather go vegan

MonBra

Rookie
Just read the article about the impact of inflation on food prices. We all noticed it. But it is interesting that a decline in inflation does not necessarily mean that food costs will decrease. The price increases happen more slowly when the impact of inflation is less. Therefore, food prices will continue to rise but with smaller margins. Supply and demand, cost of production, and government policies can also cause grocery bills to increase.
And don't forget about such factors as supply chain snags due to COVID-19 and the Russia-Ukraine that have also played a significant role in the high cost of food.

Last edited:

redqueen

Superstar
What about a fire in Texas that killed a record amount of cows ?
is that the same one posted above by @ToxicFemininitySucks
or is this another one?

all of it plays into socially steering Us towards the bugs but i
also think it's to get Us accepting food rations as a solution
to the ptb's created shortage

that's after We're killing each other over the scraps We can find

tptb are not just sitting around they're moving forward at accelerated
rates because they Know too many of Us are turning towards other
news sources other than msm and are starting to question things too
much waking up to what really runs Our World atm

it's why there is so much talk about something causing outages of
power/internet etc...it's a way to speed up the chaos that will ensue
when nothing that's ran digitally can function such as banks/grocery stores etc..
then after awhile of much much suffering they walk in with solutions
that any Peoples left will jump at

it also stops any of Us that are awake to See or even those that are just
anti tptb from coming together and coordinating any type of resistance
to the world they're trying to usher in

redqueen

Superstar
They don't know what was sprayed, its killing the plants but they don't even wear gloves...
yeah it's strange for sure specially since tptb are
allowing the msm's to speak on the matter

that's why I said it maybe them telling Us the next wave
coming for Our food providers,all to create their shortage
so We're killing each other in the streets over the scraps eh

Diogenes

Established
Is the majority of humanity blind ? Hypnotised ? Plain stupid ? I'd go for the last one. I see people around me,so fucking ignorant. There only care about their summer holidays and about which football club is going to be the champions in the League. Unbelievably stupid. Don't they see what's going on ?