Football Conspiracy

Protocol 13 'DISTRACTIONS' (from The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion)

3. In order to distract people who may be too troublesome, from discussions of questions of the political, we are now putting forward what we allege to be new questions of the political, namely, questions of industry. In this sphere let them discuss themselves silly! The masses are agreed to remain inactive, to take a rest from what they suppose to be political (which we trained them to, in order to use them as a means of combating the goy governments) only on condition of being found new employments, in which we are prescribing them something that looks like the same political object. In order that the masses themselves may not guess what they are about, we further distract them with amusements; games; pastimes; passions; people's palaces….Soon we shall begin through the press to propose competitions in art; in sport of all kinds: these interests will finally distract their minds from questions in which we should find ourselves compelled to oppose them. Growing more and more dis-accustomed to reflect and form any opinions of their own, people will begin to talk in the same tone as we, because we alone shall be offering them new directions for thought...of course through such persons as will not be suspected of solidarity with us.

Brunorht

Rookie
Protocol 13 'DISTRACTIONS' (from The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion)

3. In order to distract people who may be too troublesome, from discussions of questions of the political, we are now putting forward what we allege to be new questions of the political, namely, questions of industry. In this sphere let them discuss themselves silly! The masses are agreed to remain inactive, to take a rest from what they suppose to be political (which we trained them to, in order to use them as a means of combating the goy governments) only on condition of being found new employments, in which we are prescribing them something that looks like the same political object. In order that the masses themselves may not guess what they are about, we further distract them with amusements; games; pastimes; passions; people's palaces….Soon we shall begin through the press to propose competitions in art; in sport of all kinds: these interests will finally distract their minds from questions in which we should find ourselves compelled to oppose them. Growing more and more dis-accustomed to reflect and form any opinions of their own, people will begin to talk in the same tone as we, because we alone shall be offering them new directions for thought...of course through such persons as will not be suspected of solidarity with us.
We can mention the Olympics that are happening right now as well.

PeninsulaDweller

Established
"I live on the frozen surface of a fireball where cities come together to hate each other in the name of sports".

Daze

Superstar
There was a time when i followed the NFL and NBA. Used to be a pretty hard core fan. Chicago Bears and Miami Heat.. But i stopped watching for multiple reasons. For one a 3 hour game is literally 2 hours and 15 minutes of commercials and i hate commercials. While its easy to see alot of sports today are corrupt. Players taking dives, missing passes, ect.

Not to mention the agendas such as "taking a knee". Theres a reason "The Patriots" have won so many superbowls in recent years. I don't watch sports (or tv) at all these days. It's scripted entertainment. Even says so on the tickets. Bread and circuses, nothing more.

Maldarker

Star
There was a time when i followed the NFL and NBA. Used to be a pretty hard core fan. Chicago Bears and Miami Heat.. But i stopped watching for multiple reasons. For one a 3 hour game is literally 2 hours and 15 minutes of commercials and i hate commercials. While its easy to see alot of sports today are corrupt. Players taking dives, missing passes, ect.

Not to mention the agendas such as "taking a knee". Theres a reason "The Patriots" have won so many superbowls in recent years. I don't watch sports (or tv) at all these days. It's scripted entertainment. Even says so on the tickets. Bread and circuses, nothing more.
The PAX of ROME ....same as the senators giving gold to the citizens when the armies returned to keep favor

AshCash

Established
And if football in the world is just a way to generate a false sense of contentment, making people forget about the other things around it alienating people, what do you think about that?
I'm sure it's another way to keep the masses asleep because they focus on sports instead of the big picture, but I know some people love it because they root for their hometown teams etc. My dad is ADDICTED to sports, he watches football, basketball, baseball, etc. you name it he watches it! And I do see it work its "magic" on him because he literally turns into another person when he bets on football. If he wins he's taking us out to dinner! If he looses he gets mad, moody, and kinda like me on my time of the month. One time he even broke the table in front of my brother and I. That was the only time though. My mom hates it but he still bets on sports and you can tell it messes with his mind. This is why I believe sports programs people in a way like commercials and TV does. I'm talking about those who are addicted like my dad because those who just watch it for fun without betting aren't as deep in as my dad. Sometimes when I talk to him while he's watching sports he doesn't care or ignores my questions because he's so into betting on his phone and watching the game. It's like I'm a wall when he's watching sports. I don't like it but I've gotten so used to it I don't care anymore. At least he's still awake to what's going on, but sports does get a hold of people's mind. And betting is also another way to keep those asleep and sometimes in debt.

polymoog

Superstar
1628636009980.png
(its not mine-- credit to truth and art tv).

most pro sports are fixed anyway. this has been discussed in depth:

hyorishthottie

Established
I'm sure it's another way to keep the masses asleep because they focus on sports instead of the big picture, but I know some people love it because they root for their hometown teams etc. My dad is ADDICTED to sports, he watches football, basketball, baseball, etc. you name it he watches it! And I do see it work its "magic" on him because he literally turns into another person when he bets on football. If he wins he's taking us out to dinner! If he looses he gets mad, moody, and kinda like me on my time of the month. One time he even broke the table in front of my brother and I. That was the only time though. My mom hates it but he still bets on sports and you can tell it messes with his mind. This is why I believe sports programs people in a way like commercials and TV does. I'm talking about those who are addicted like my dad because those who just watch it for fun without betting aren't as deep in as my dad. Sometimes when I talk to him while he's watching sports he doesn't care or ignores my questions because he's so into betting on his phone and watching the game. It's like I'm a wall when he's watching sports. I don't like it but I've gotten so used to it I don't care anymore. At least he's still awake to what's going on, but sports does get a hold of people's mind. And betting is also another way to keep those asleep and sometimes in debt.
Yes sports has witchcraft and spells in it. I work at a stadium that hosts games and they are all soooo glued in and rabid with excitment when their team makes it and groaning when they don't.

I'll say it this way

the covid and everything is like final fantasy x with spira having nothing to do or focus on during the depression of sin coming to kill them but blitzball as blitzball is the only national sport and form of entertainment, hell it's the only diversion they have in life. But that is a different situation but just imagine if real life went like that and we had everything taken away from us and no sports.

everyone would go ape shit if we had nothing to watch, do, or occupy us from the reality of things.

sad sheep behavior.

Vmort

Star
That was it is -- bred and circuses.
It doesn't developed your soul you are just watching some dolls are running for ball.

Vaclav

Sorry but I didn't get it - is it good that sports events still take place or bad? =))

My dad is ADDICTED to sports, he watches football, basketball, baseball, etc. you name it he watches it! And I do see it work its "magic" on him because he literally turns into another person when he bets on football. If he wins he's taking us out to dinner! If he looses he gets mad, moody, and kinda like me on my time of the month....And betting is also another way to keep those asleep and sometimes in debt.
TBH it is all about money. That's the spell. And High-Level Sport is corrupted to its core. No question here.

But sport by itself is another thing, amateur or non-profit per se...competition is in men's nature btw)

AshCash

Established
Sorry but I didn't get it - is it good that sports events still take place or bad? =))

TBH it is all about money. That's the spell. And High-Level Sport is corrupted to its core. No question here.

But sport by itself is another thing, amateur or non-profit per se...competition is in men's nature btw)
I wouldn't say it's bad for those who don't have a betting problem, for my dad it is. Those who just watch it for entertainment sometimes are okay since they don't get as sucked in as my dad does. And I appreciate all people who play sports in life because it keeps them active and fit, and some are really talented. I just think sports when it comes to betting is bad because it does mess with a lot of people's heads, it's like they are in a trance. My dad will like get angry and yell at the team if they looses or he'll congratulate them if they win. He studies it all the time and enters all the fancy football competitions like Fantasy Football and you can tell it has him when he bets. He's always been so serious about it and would tell me you're not getting any gifts if we don't win this game and I would just be like ok it's just sports relax why do you even bet on this?

AshCash

Established
Yes sports has witchcraft and spells in it. I work at a stadium that hosts games and they are all soooo glued in and rabid with excitment when their team makes it and groaning when they don't.

I'll say it this way

the covid and everything is like final fantasy x with spira having nothing to do or focus on during the depression of sin coming to kill them but blitzball as blitzball is the only national sport and form of entertainment, hell it's the only diversion they have in life. But that is a different situation but just imagine if real life went like that and we had everything taken away from us and no sports.

everyone would go ape shit if we had nothing to watch, do, or occupy us from the reality of things.

sad sheep behavior.
Yeah I know when my dad couldn't bet on sports during Convid he literally bet on any other sport that was on including horses (horse racing) and I believe it was either ping-pong or darts. Like he could not bet he HAD to.
Oh and the sad part is my dad is teaching my 15 year old brother on how to bet and stuff. I'm like don't get him started in that cause I've seen my dad loose a lot of money it's just not worth it to me.

truth_will_out

Established
Its the Manchester English Premier league Derby tomorrow.

3rd March: 33
Manchester - Manchester: 33 (turning M on its side)
Kicks off at 3:30: 33 (normally this Sunday fixture would kick off at 4:30)

What's the score going to be?

Last edited:
What about the Liverpool rugby team? I didn't know what they play in England is considered football by American standards. They do have some good chants though.

Daze

Superstar
Its the Manchester English Premier league Derby tomorrow.

3rd March: 33
Manchester - Manchester: 33 (turning M on its side)
Kicks off at 3:30: 33 (normally this Sunday fixture would kick off at 4:30)

What's the score going to be?
33-33?

I never heard of a program starting at 0:33 seconds. There's probably some kind of ritual along with it that's not being aired to the masses.

I'm not in Europe, but all the 5 eye countries seem to have the same playbook. It ties together when you see the UK and US are both willing to go to the grave for Israel, and the top of the masonic pyramid is old one eye himself.

Everyone in the English world seem to be waiting for the 1 eyed messiah.