Fornication

A Freeman

Superstar
fornication

fôr″nĭ-kā′shən
noun

1. Sexual intercourse between people who are not married to each other, especially when considered as a sin.

The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.
More at Wordnik

Ezekiel 16:25-30
16:25 Thou hast built thy high place at every head of the way, and hast made thy beauty to be abhorred, and hast opened thy feet to every one that passed by, and multiplied thy whoredoms.
16:26 Thou hast also committed fornication with the Egyptians thy neighbours, great of flesh; and hast increased thy whoredoms, to provoke Me to anger.
16:27 Behold, therefore I have stretched out My hand over thee, and have diminished thine ordinary [food], and delivered thee unto the will of them that hate thee, the daughters of the Philistines, which are ashamed of thy lewd way.
16:28 Thou hast played the whore also with the Assyrians, because thou wast insatiable; yea, thou hast played the harlot with them, and yet couldest not be satisfied.
16:29 Thou hast moreover multiplied thy fornication in the land of Canaan unto Chaldea; and yet thou wast not satisfied herewith.
16:30 How weak is thine heart (Jer. 17:9), saith the Lord "I AM", seeing thou doest all these [things], the work of an imperious whorish woman;

Matthew 5:32 But I say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery: and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery.

Matthew 15:19-20
15:19 For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness (lies), blasphemies:
15:20 These are [the things] which defile a man: but to eat with unwashen hands defileth not a man.

Jude 1:7 Even as Sodom and Gomorrah, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of Eternal Fire.

Galatians 5:19-21

5:19 Now the works of the FLESH are manifest, which are [these]; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
5:20 Idolatry, pharmacy, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
5:21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told [you] in time past, that they which do such things shall NOT inherit The Kingdom of God.

1 Thessalonians 4:2-5
4:2 For ye know what Commandments we gave you by the Lord Jesus.
4:3 For this is the Will of God, [even] your sanctification, that ye should abstain from fornication:
4:4 That every one of you should know how to possess his vessel in sanctification and honour;
4:5 Not in the lust of desire, even as the Gentiles which know not God:

1 Corinthians 5:9-13
5:9 I wrote unto you in an epistle (letter) not to company with fornicators:
5:10 Yet not altogether with the fornicators of this world, or with the covetous, or extortioners, or with idolaters; for then must ye needs go out of the world.
5:11 But now I have written unto you not to keep company, if any man that is called a brother be a fornicator, or covetous, or an idolater, or a railer, or a drunkard, or an extortioner; with such an one no not to eat.
5:12 For what have I to do to judge them also that are outside? Do not ye judge them that are within?
5:13 But them that are outside God judgeth. Therefore put away from among yourselves that wicked person.

1 Corinthians 6:9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit The Kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind (sodomites/homosexuals),

1 Corinthians 6:13 Meats for the belly, and the belly for meats: but God shall destroy both it and them. Now the body [is] not for fornication, but for the Lord; and the Lord for the body.

Romans 1:28-32
1:28 And even as they did not like to retain God in [their] knowledge, God gave them over to a mind void of Judgement, to do those things which are not convenient;
1:29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
1:30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
1:31 Without Understanding, Covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:
1:32 Who knowing the Judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

Ephesians 5:2-14
5:2 And walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweetsmelling savour.
5:3 But fornication, and all uncleanness, or covetousness, let it not be once named among you, as becometh holy people;
5:4 Neither filthiness, nor foolish talking, nor jesting, which are not convenient: but rather giving of thanks.

Colossians 3:4-6
3:4 When Christ, [who is] our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.
3:5 Mortify therefore your members which are upon the Earth; fornication, uncleanness, inordinate affection, evil lust, and covetousness, which (covetousness) is idolatry:
3:6 For which things' sake the wrath of God cometh on the children of disobedience:

Revelation 2:20-23
2:20 Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel (ch. 17), which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols.
2:21 And I gave her space to repent of her fornication; and she repented not.
2:22 Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds.
2:23 And I will kill her children with death; and ALL the communities shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your WORKS.

Revelation 9:20-21
9:20 And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands, that they should not worship devils (liars), and idols of gold, and silver, and brass, and stone, and of wood: which neither can see, nor hear, nor walk:
9:21 Neither repented they of their murders, nor of their sorceries, nor of their fornication, nor of their thefts.

Sura 24:2. The woman and the man guilty of adultery or fornication,- flog each of them with a hundred stripes: let not compassion move you in their case, in a matter prescribed by "I AM", if ye believe "I AM" and in The Last Day: and let a party of the Believers witness their punishment.

Sura 25:68-70
25:68. Those who invoke not, with "I AM", any other god, nor slay such life as "I AM" has made sacred, except for just cause, nor commit fornication; - and any that does this (not only) meets punishment
25:69. (But) The Penalty on The Day of Judgment will be doubled to him, and he will dwell therein in disgrace,-
25:70. Unless he repents, believes, and works righteous deeds, for "I AM" will change the evil of such persons into good, and "I AM" is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful,
25:71. And whoever repents and does good has truly turned to "I AM" with an (acceptable) conversion;-
25:72. Those who speak no lies, and, if they pass by futility, they pass by it with honourable (avoidance);
25:73. Those who, when they are warned with the Signs of their Lord, droop not down at them as if they were "deaf" or "blind";

Elsbet's Ire

Rookie
fornication

fôr″nĭ-kā′shən
noun

1. Sexual intercourse between people who are not married to each other, especially when considered as a sin.

The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.
More at Wordnik

Ezekiel 16:25-30
16:25 Thou hast built thy high place at every head of the way, and hast made thy beauty to be abhorred, and hast opened thy feet to every one that passed by, and multiplied thy whoredoms.
16:26 Thou hast also committed fornication with the Egyptians thy neighbours, great of flesh; and hast increased thy whoredoms, to provoke Me to anger.
16:27 Behold, therefore I have stretched out My hand over thee, and have diminished thine ordinary [food], and delivered thee unto the will of them that hate thee, the daughters of the Philistines, which are ashamed of thy lewd way.
16:28 Thou hast played the whore also with the Assyrians, because thou wast insatiable; yea, thou hast played the harlot with them, and yet couldest not be satisfied.
16:29 Thou hast moreover multiplied thy fornication in the land of Canaan unto Chaldea; and yet thou wast not satisfied herewith.
16:30 How weak is thine heart (Jer. 17:9), saith the Lord "I AM", seeing thou doest all these [things], the work of an imperious whorish woman;

Matthew 5:32 But I say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery: and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery.

Matthew 15:19-20
15:19 For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness (lies), blasphemies:
15:20 These are [the things] which defile a man: but to eat with unwashen hands defileth not a man.

Jude 1:7 Even as Sodom and Gomorrah, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of Eternal Fire.

Galatians 5:19-21

5:19 Now the works of the FLESH are manifest, which are [these]; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
5:20 Idolatry, pharmacy, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
5:21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told [you] in time past, that they which do such things shall NOT inherit The Kingdom of God.

1 Thessalonians 4:2-5
4:2 For ye know what Commandments we gave you by the Lord Jesus.
4:3 For this is the Will of God, [even] your sanctification, that ye should abstain from fornication:
4:4 That every one of you should know how to possess his vessel in sanctification and honour;
4:5 Not in the lust of desire, even as the Gentiles which know not God:

1 Corinthians 5:9-13
5:9 I wrote unto you in an epistle (letter) not to company with fornicators:
5:10 Yet not altogether with the fornicators of this world, or with the covetous, or extortioners, or with idolaters; for then must ye needs go out of the world.
5:11 But now I have written unto you not to keep company, if any man that is called a brother be a fornicator, or covetous, or an idolater, or a railer, or a drunkard, or an extortioner; with such an one no not to eat.
5:12 For what have I to do to judge them also that are outside? Do not ye judge them that are within?
5:13 But them that are outside God judgeth. Therefore put away from among yourselves that wicked person.

1 Corinthians 6:9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit The Kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind (sodomites/homosexuals),

1 Corinthians 6:13 Meats for the belly, and the belly for meats: but God shall destroy both it and them. Now the body [is] not for fornication, but for the Lord; and the Lord for the body.

Romans 1:28-32
1:28 And even as they did not like to retain God in [their] knowledge, God gave them over to a mind void of Judgement, to do those things which are not convenient;
1:29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
1:30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
1:31 Without Understanding, Covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:
1:32 Who knowing the Judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

Ephesians 5:2-14
5:2 And walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweetsmelling savour.
5:3 But fornication, and all uncleanness, or covetousness, let it not be once named among you, as becometh holy people;
5:4 Neither filthiness, nor foolish talking, nor jesting, which are not convenient: but rather giving of thanks.

Colossians 3:4-6
3:4 When Christ, [who is] our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.
3:5 Mortify therefore your members which are upon the Earth; fornication, uncleanness, inordinate affection, evil lust, and covetousness, which (covetousness) is idolatry:
3:6 For which things' sake the wrath of God cometh on the children of disobedience:

Revelation 2:20-23
2:20 Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel (ch. 17), which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols.
2:21 And I gave her space to repent of her fornication; and she repented not.
2:22 Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds.
2:23 And I will kill her children with death; and ALL the communities shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your WORKS.

Revelation 9:20-21
9:20 And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands, that they should not worship devils (liars), and idols of gold, and silver, and brass, and stone, and of wood: which neither can see, nor hear, nor walk:
9:21 Neither repented they of their murders, nor of their sorceries, nor of their fornication, nor of their thefts.
Therefore, dear brothers and sisters, you have no obligation to do what your sinful nature urges you to do.

For if you live by its dictates, you will die.

But...
... if through the power of the Spirit
(our own power is insufficient)
you put to death the deeds [practices, inclinations, habits] of your sinful nature,​
you will live.​
For all who are led by the Spirit of
God are children of God.​
Rm. 8

A Freeman

Superstar
Revelation 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and ALL LIARS, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with Fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

A Freeman

Superstar
Leviticus 17:7 And they shall no more offer their sacrifices unto devils, after whom they have gone a whoring. This shall be a Statute for ever unto them throughout their generations.

Jeremiah 3:1-5
3:1 They say, If a man put away his wife, and she go from him, and become another man's, shall he return unto her again? shall not that land be greatly polluted? but thou hast played the harlot with many lovers; yet return again to Me, saith the "I AM".
3:2 Lift up thine eyes unto the high places, and see where thou hast not been lain with. In the ways hast thou sat for them, as the Arabian in the wilderness; and thou hast polluted the land with thy whoredoms and with thy wickedness.
3:3 Therefore the showers have been withholden, and there hath been no latter rain; and thou hadst a whore's forehead, thou refusedst to be ashamed.
3:4 Wilt thou not from this time cry unto Me, My father, Thou [art] the guide of my youth?
3:5 Will He reserve [His anger] for ever? will He keep [it] to the end? Behold, thou hast spoken and done evil things as thou couldest.

A Freeman

Superstar
"Seems" being the operative word.

The Master (JAH/Christ) would NEVER break The Law, and having sexual intercourse with someone outside of marriage would very obviously be fornicating.

But instead of listening to Father (God) and bearing this in mind, a human (the flesh, led by Satan) reads into it that being loving (love making) is the same as "sexual intercourse", despite there being a clear difference between the two.

From the above email exchange:-

(MM, the woman posting as "jahruthlies" despite never providing even one example of a lie at JAHTruth.net):
For example, hanky panky would be fornication and loving would be love making.

The Master's Reply:
[Exactly. Well done.]

It is entirely possible with God for someone with total spiritual control over the "self" (the human/flesh) to have a LOVING (caring and trusting) relationship with someone that does NOT involve sexual intercourse.

When Christ said: "Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself" (Mark 12:31), He very obviously was NOT telling everyone to go and commit fornication or adultery with their neighbours.

And similarly, when Christ gave His Disciples the following 'new' COMMANDment: "That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another" (John 13:34), He very obviously was NOT telling them to commit fornication, adultery or sodomy, etc. with one another.

The reason the Commandment above was 'new' to the Disciples was because they didn't understand what TRUE Love really is and had thus never experienced it or exercised it toward one another. TRUE LOVE HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH SEXUAL INTERCOURSE AND IT NEVER -- UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES -- INVOLVES BREAKING THE LAW.

Our heavenly Father (God), Who is THE Source of ALL Love and Wisdom and Loves ALL of His Children, gave us His Perfect Law of LOVE (Lev. 19:18) to teach us the difference between what is good and loving and what is evil and selfish. Sadly, 6000 years have passed and most STILL don't know the difference between the two. Why? Because very, very few read, understand and keep The Law that God gave us to protect us from all of this evil and to set and keep us free from oppression.

What is good and loving benefits EVERYONE spiritually. It requires DISCIPLINE and SELF-SACRIFICE, exactly as The Master (Christ) teaches (and always has). True, spiritual love involves the constant question "what can I do to serve and benefit others according to Father's Will?"

What is selfish and evil benefits NO ONE, and is actually destructive of everything that is good, despite whatever temporary physical/material gain the human may experience. To a human, "love" means "I love what you do for me, because I'm able to get what I want from you", which often translates into sexual favors/favours. Always the opposite with humans, which is why without spiritual discipline and self-sacrifice, humans are so easily manipulated and led to do Satan's bidding (e.g. theft, bearing false-witness, fornication, adultery, murder, etc.).

Further, this is exactly why humans continually misinterpret The Law (the Book or The Law/Word made flesh), because humans can never understand it (John 3:3-7), as is the case with the rest of Scriptures (2 Pet. 3:15-16).

The Master (Christ) has NEVER been anything but loving toward you, despite all of the evil you have done, has He? He has never been anything but loving toward me, and that includes the correction for being "naughty" (evil/sinful) and the spiritually applied discipline (metaphorically/spiritually "a spanked bottom") each of His True Disciples are learning to control their human, in Father's service to others.

And you, led by your human (whose "father" is actually Lucifer/Satan/Iblis) have chosen to repay His Loving Kindness with this satanic smear campaign you are on, which will of course gain traction with other humans, who see everything upside down and backwards too, as you obviously are.

As it says in Scripture, many are called, but FEW are chosen (Matt. 20:16), and even fewer yet are called, chosen and FAITH-FULL.

Revelation 17:14 These shall make war against the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him [are] called, and chosen, and faithful.

Faith-ful(l) means full of faith. It doesn't mean half-full or a quarter-full, it means 100% full of faith in this otherwise faithless world (Luke 18:8). And every one who is full of faith is precious to Father and to His Anointed One, just as Noah and his immediate family were precious in Their Sight.

Please read carefully and understand this:
No matter how many lies you tell (to yourself or to others), no matter what antics your father Satan manipulates you into trying or doing, you will NEVER turn me to the dark side, nor will you turn any of the Faithful (the metaphorical/spiritual "bride of Christ"), Who see all of this with the spiritual eyesight that perfectly discerns between good and evil, and which looks for the good in others, rather than the evil (particularly where no evil exists).

God Bless.

"Seems" being the operative word.

The Master (JAH/Christ) would NEVER break The Law, and having sexual intercourse with someone outside of marriage would very obviously be fornicating.

But instead of listening to Father (God) and bearing this in mind, a human (the flesh, led by Satan) reads into it that being loving (love making) is the same as "sexual intercourse", despite there being a clear difference between the two.

From the above email exchange:-

(MM, the woman posting as "jahruthlies" despite never providing even one example of a lie at JAHTruth.net):
For example, hanky panky would be fornication and loving would be love making.

The Master's Reply:
[Exactly. Well done.]

It is entirely possible with God for someone with total spiritual control over the "self" (the human/flesh) to have a LOVING (caring and trusting) relationship with someone that does NOT involve sexual intercourse.

When Christ said: "Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself" (Mark 12:31), He very obviously was NOT telling everyone to go and commit fornication or adultery with their neighbours.

And similarly, when Christ gave His Disciples the following 'new' COMMANDment: "That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another" (John 13:34), He very obviously was NOT telling them to commit fornication, adultery or sodomy, etc. with one another.

The reason the Commandment above was 'new' to the Disciples was because they didn't understand what TRUE Love really is and had thus never experienced it or exercised it toward one another. TRUE LOVE HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH SEXUAL INTERCOURSE AND IT NEVER -- UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES -- INVOLVES BREAKING THE LAW.

Our heavenly Father (God), Who is THE Source of ALL Love and Wisdom and Loves ALL of His Children, gave us His Perfect Law of LOVE (Lev. 19:18) to teach us the difference between what is good and loving and what is evil and selfish. Sadly, 6000 years have passed and most STILL don't know the difference between the two. Why? Because very, very few read, understand and keep The Law that God gave us to protect us from all of this evil and to set and keep us free from oppression.

What is good and loving benefits EVERYONE spiritually. It requires DISCIPLINE and SELF-SACRIFICE, exactly as The Master (Christ) teaches (and always has). True, spiritual love involves the constant question "what can I do to serve and benefit others according to Father's Will?"

What is selfish and evil benefits NO ONE, and is actually destructive of everything that is good, despite whatever temporary physical/material gain the human may experience. To a human, "love" means "I love what you do for me, because I'm able to get what I want from you", which often translates into sexual favors/favours. Always the opposite with humans, which is why without spiritual discipline and self-sacrifice, humans are so easily manipulated and led to do Satan's bidding (e.g. theft, bearing false-witness, fornication, adultery, murder, etc.).

Further, this is exactly why humans continually misinterpret The Law (the Book or The Law/Word made flesh), because humans can never understand it (John 3:3-7), as is the case with the rest of Scriptures (2 Pet. 3:15-16).

The Master (Christ) has NEVER been anything but loving toward you, despite all of the evil you have done, has He? He has never been anything but loving toward me, and that includes the correction for being "naughty" (evil/sinful) and the spiritually applied discipline (metaphorically/spiritually "a spanked bottom") each of His True Disciples are learning to control their human, in Father's service to others.

And you, led by your human (whose "father" is actually Lucifer/Satan/Iblis) have chosen to repay His Loving Kindness with this satanic smear campaign you are on, which will of course gain traction with other humans, who see everything upside down and backwards too, as you obviously are.

As it says in Scripture, many are called, but FEW are chosen (Matt. 20:16), and even fewer yet are called, chosen and FAITH-FULL.

Revelation 17:14 These shall make war against the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him [are] called, and chosen, and faithful.

Faith-ful(l) means full of faith. It doesn't mean half-full or a quarter-full, it means 100% full of faith in this otherwise faithless world (Luke 18:8). And every one who is full of faith is precious to Father and to His Anointed One, just as Noah and his immediate family were precious in Their Sight.

Please read carefully and understand this:
No matter how many lies you tell (to yourself or to others), no matter what antics your father Satan manipulates you into trying or doing, you will NEVER turn me to the dark side, nor will you turn any of the Faithful (the metaphorical/spiritual "bride of Christ"), Who see all of this with the spiritual eyesight that perfectly discerns between good and evil, and which looks for the good in others, rather than the evil (particularly where no evil exists).

God Bless.
Give it a rest Anthony Hill, no one believes your lies, youre a sad old man who spent your life deceiving others. You know it’s true.

A Freeman

Superstar
Give it a rest Anthony Hill, no one believes your lies, youre a sad old man who spent your life deceiving others. You know it’s true.
As far as is personally known, JAH (human name: Anthony John Hill) has never posted anything on this forum. As I have previously and truthfully shared, I am NOT JAH.

The body that I (A Freeman) am presently incarnating was born thousands of miles from where the body that Christ is currently using was born (in Sheffield, England), and this body is a number of years younger than the body that Christ is currently using (which will turn 75 this year, on the exact date the announcement first went out to the world that the Jewish-state of Israel would become a nation - in fulfillment of the "Fig-Tree" prophecy - Matt. 24:32-34).

So you can continue to bear false-witness and spend eternity in the Lake of Fire for it, or you can turn from your evil ways and stop making false accusations about two obviously different (but like-minded) individuals whom you obviously don't know.

An interview with JAH (about the Ark of the Covenant):

A video personally narrated (on the FE delusion):

You need to stop making assumptions and false accusations based on those baseless assumptions and learn to seek for and find the Truth. There is no other way to stop promoting lies, as you are obviously doing.

As far as is personally known, JAH (human name: Anthony John Hill) has never posted anything on this forum. As I have previously and truthfully shared, I am NOT JAH.

The body that I (A Freeman) am presently incarnating was born thousands of miles from where the body that Christ is currently using was born (in Sheffield, England), and this body is a number of years younger than the body that Christ is currently using (which will turn 75 this year, on the exact date the announcement first went out to the world that the Jewish-state of Israel would become a nation - in fulfillment of the "Fig-Tree" prophecy - Matt. 24:32-34).

So you can continue to bear false-witness and spend eternity in the Lake of Fire for it, or you can turn from your evil ways and stop making false accusations about two obviously different (but like-minded) individuals whom you obviously don't know.

An interview with JAH (about the Ark of the Covenant):

A video personally narrated (on the FE delusion):

You need to stop making assumptions and false accusations based on those baseless assumptions and learn to seek for and find the Truth. There is no other way to stop promoting lies, as you are obviously doing.
I dont believe you’re not AJH because you spend all day promoting his made up teachings and you have them all memorized to copy and paste at a whim. Given we know AJH is a liar in general, there’s no reason to believe you’re not lying here too. It’s a proven fact that Anthony is a liar.
You took his being exposed as a lustful old manipulator with enough vitriol that it’s pretty obvious it’s you. I think the jig is up here, time to spread your lies to another place, but it will likely go a similar way, people read 5% of the walls of text you copy and paste, and then when they find out you’re an old man who thinks he’s Jesus, they’ll scriptural prove you wrong like everyone did here, and then when they see you don’t realize you’re not Jesus, they’ll find out you’re an old man who tells people that to get sex and money and control people. And are a terrible writer lol, your writings are garbage.

A Freeman

Superstar
John 15:17-21
15:17 These things I command you, that ye love one another.
15:18 If the world hate you, ye know that it HATED me before [it hated] you.
15:19 If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world HATETH you.
15:20 Remember the Truth that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they WILL also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also.
15:21 But all these things will they do unto you for my name's sake, because they know not Him that sent me.