Francis Scott Key Bridge Attack in Baltimore Black Swan Event

I believe this was no accident. This was an act of sabotage. Do I have any proof? Absolutely not but these days what proof do you really need considering the lies and deception that are foisted on US daily. This event is the beginning of the apocalypse of 2024. This will be the worst Year of our lives and most likely the end of our lives as we know it. Francis Scott Key wrote the Star Spangled Banner and bombs bursting in air will become our new Reality.

Daze

Superstar
Perhaps it was a cyberattack because the US abstained from the ceasefire vote at the UN.

At least this is one theory that's floating out there.

1711478407312.png

Link for commentary / video.

Seeing its already got a community note looks like someone is trying to get in front of it.

M G

Established
I believe this was no accident. This was an act of sabotage. Do I have any proof? Absolutely not but these days what proof do you really need considering the lies and deception that are foisted on US daily. This event is the beginning of the apocalypse of 2024. This will be the worst Year of our lives and most likely the end of our lives as we know it. Francis Scott Key wrote the Star Spangled Banner and bombs bursting in air will become our new Reality.
Yep. Notice- there is always some one with a camera to capture the entire 'happenstance' thing- before and after- and then news cameras every where, immediately. Hmm. They might also do- weekly shootouts, bombings, train derailments, warehouse and wildfires?

Lucy

Star
Lizard King, I think you nailed it with the symbolism. Didn't realize the bridge's name is The Francis Scott Key bridge

truth_will_out

Established
For me at this point there are no hall marks of a staged false flag and the fact that the bridge is named after the guy that wrote star spangled banner, is tenuous at best - unless I'm missing a critical angle here - in which case my apologies.

There's no sign of controlled demo from what I've seen. I'm very doubtful that the engineer that built it would have factored in a weakness into the bridge caisson whenever the bridge was built, that would crumble with that much tonnage hitting it?

Freak accident from where I'm standing.

Last edited:
Let's face facts that Baltimore is already the most corrupt and dangerous city in the country. What better place to start civil unrest than there. Right before the election which is only months away. Baltimore is run by Satanic demonrats and they will do anything to destroy what is left of that city which barely has been getting by with no police force and will likely be the first domino to drop followed by riots in Washington DC and Philadelphia Chicago etc. Then they unleash Black Lies Matter and Antifa and stage another Pink Floyd killing and the natives go crazy. They declare martial law and then cancel the election. Even with the massive voter fraud demoncrats are afraid they still might lose because of how bad they have screwed things up with the southern border invasion. Also a pandemic is possible with outbreaks of measles, tuberculosis etc that the invaders are bringing with them from faraway places. This is an accident just like the east Palestine Trainwreck? I don't think so. And remember Maui another supposed accident. And that is just the tips of an unholy iceberg that is coming straight ahead. The Satanic demonrats running things now will destroy everything rather than give up their power. Unfortunately republicrats will sit around twiddling their thumbs and call for another investigation and a sternly worded letter to the Department of Injustice. And then Congress will vote for more Billions sent to Ukraine and Israel. They are all trying to kill us any way they can. And now they have an army of military age invaders to attack US with. Meanwhile our military is more concerned with transgender rights and pronouns than defending our borders. China and Russia laughing at our leadership.

M G

Established
Hmmmm.....
stated on March 26, 2024 in an X post:
Maryland bridge collapse was a false flag operation to distract from other events.

Lara Logan on X has the best synopsis about this I have seen. Also General Flynn on Alex Jones calling this a Black Swan event. Also I read that the captain of the boat is a Ukrainian.

free2018

Star
Lara Logan on X has the best synopsis about this I have seen. Also General Flynn on Alex Jones calling this a Black Swan event. Also I read that the captain of the boat is a Ukrainian.
It’s controlled demolition like 911.
I just watched the video in which a British gentleman pointed out all the mini explosions as the “bridge fell.”

Diogenes

Established
The news in my country describe the captain as Indian.

RecievingA

Veteran
Just watch the video, why did it look like there were small charges exploding on the exact points where the bridge buckled?