Gaga Is Back Little Monsters: The Chromatica Ball of Satanism

minnie82

Superstar
She's always been a demoniac... The Fame was full of odes to Lucifer... the rest is to show she's versatile (and she is!) And for a career after pop chews her out. But don't get it twisted, she's as blatant as it gets and has been from day one. Remember her Fame perfume ad? Ingredients of which include synthetic sperm?
Gaga hates God, and darkness marked as "edge" always sells in a fallen world.
I always find her kinda talented, but she's too sinister

Tikawanda

Established
Still haven't found a logical answer for this either!
After thinking about it for some time, the high pressure industrial air blower/wind current theory makes the most sense to me. As in, there are blowers blowing streams of air between the stage and the front row of the audience and the thrown object was knocked down by the high pressured air current created by said blowers. Some people were saying that the thrown object was a book which implies that the object was heavy, but it could've just been a magazine.

julia7771

Rookie
After thinking about it for some time, the high pressure industrial air blower/wind current theory makes the most sense to me. As in, there are blowers blowing streams of air between the stage and the front row of the audience and the thrown object was knocked down by the high pressured air current created by said blowers. Some people were saying that the thrown object was a book which implies that the object was heavy, but it could've just been a magazine.
good point!