Get Woke, Go Broke Arthur ends on PBS…

AlcyoneSong

Established
How is this get woke go broke lol? It was on for 25 years. PBS and NPR both poisonous Chinese propaganda.
Oh my sweet sweet cold blooded reptilian monarch… sit down. PBS is not Chinese it is paid for by public funds from the elite as a tax haven to spread an agenda… Arthur has done several things over the years such as the gay teacher with the big gay wedding. DW and feminism… and transgender issues. It’s funny how after all this time a show that started out pretty innocent became corrupted to spread propaganda. Chinese state… nah just wokeness.

Oh my sweet sweet cold blooded reptilian monarch… sit down. PBS is not Chinese it is paid for by public funds from the elite as a tax haven to spread an agenda… Arthur has done several things over the years such as the gay teacher with the big gay wedding. DW and feminism… and transgender issues. It’s funny how after all this time a show that started out pretty innocent became corrupted to spread propaganda. Chinese state… nah just wokeness.
Lol. Still the woke go broke took 25 years. Was hoping woke go broke was faster than that but at least it's gone. Better late than never I guess. Btw where is Barney the dinosaur hanging out these days?

Tikawanda

Established
I highly doubt that the show ended for going "woke" considering that it had already peaked in relevance over a decade ago and it was only a matter of time before it ended. How it managed to stay on air for 25 years with its constant repetitive storytelling and gradually worsening voice acting, I'll never understand.

irrationalNinja

Veteran
I highly doubt that the show ended for going "woke" considering that it had already peaked in relevance over a decade ago and it was only a matter of time before it ended. How it managed to stay on air for 25 years with its constant repetitive storytelling and gradually worsening voice acting, I'll never understand.
Lol. That’s the whole point. It stayed on the air for 25 years with repetitive storytelling that adapted to the times to stay relevant. Nobody, save a tiny fringe minority of true believers in woke ideology, wants wokeism spewed out to its children. Hence, its cancellation.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I think people are becoming increasingly aware of the extent to which media is being used for messaging and propaganda to suit the agenda of the owners.

The most powerful thing the population can do is to ignore their output and give attention to something more worthwhile @AlcyoneSong

redqueen

Superstar
was Hoping to find a main that would be on topic with
this article
since this came back and says go woke go broke etc..
i'm posting here

this is getting ridiculous and as was said it's discrimination
against everyone else that are uncomfortable while flying
how are We supposed to Help Our Children or Peoples in
general
that are unhealthy because of their weight strive to become
healthier
if tptb are now going to erase the fact it's unhealthy

We're gonna end up like allthe Peoples in walle
too big We're in hover seats and have never and will never stand/
stood on Our own two feet

just how tptb think of what swabs muppet harvaree said about