Grimes

Undertaker

Established
"In 2018, Boucher began a relationship with Elon Musk.[174] They met after discovering on Twitter that they both came up with the same pun relating to Rococo and the thought experiment Roko's basilisk.[175] On May 4, 2020, she gave birth to their son,[176][177] whom they named "X Æ A-12"[178][179] (pronounced "Ex Ash A Twelve"[180] or "Ex Ay Eye").[181] The name reportedly violated the naming law in California, where the child was born,[182] and was subsequently changed to "X Æ A-Xii".[183] According to an image of the birth certificate, the letter "X" is the child's first name, and "AE A-XII" the middle name.[184] He is Musk's seventh child.[185] Grimes said via Instagram that Go Won of the South Korean girl group Loona, with whom she collaborated in 2018, is her son's godmother.[186] The couple "semi-separated" in September 2021.[187]

In January 2022, Grimes said of her relationship with Musk: "I would probably refer to him as my boyfriend, but we're very fluid." She further revealed that their second child, a daughter named Exa Dark Sideræl Musk (nicknamed Y), was born in December 2021 via surrogate.[188] In March 2022, following publication of the interview (which had been delayed two months before its publication), Grimes tweeted that she and Musk had broken up again "but he's my best friend and the love of my life."[189]"

In Sep 5, 2019, so just before Covid:

starts with creepy black-eyed creature and some text in russian, then we see her reading from a book with a blurred out cover, then we see masks.

and there's also this: http://instagr.am/p/B2AFp-rHmtw/ "Official press release for Violence - dropping tonight at midnight ! ⏰"
fist? microphone headphones + i_o + keyboard DNA coronavirus + vaccine vaccine vaccine = UFO (aliens)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_o_(musician)
"His death on November 23, 2020, was announced November 25, 2020 via social media (Instagram[44] and Twitter[45]) and music industry news sites like Billboard.com[46] and NME.[47] A tweet published by his family on May 18, 2021, concluded that he died from a "sudden and fatal arrhythmia" brought along by late stage Hashimoto's thyroiditis.[48]"

reminder: https://www.centerforhealthsecurity.org/event201/
"The Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security in partnership with the World Economic Forum and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation hosted Event 201, a high-level pandemic exercise on October 18, 2019, in New York, NY. The exercise illustrated areas where public/private partnerships will be necessary during the response to a severe pandemic in order to diminish large-scale economic and societal consequences."
also https://www.centerforhealthsecurity.org/event201/scenario.html
"Event 201 simulates an outbreak of a novel zoonotic coronavirus transmitted from bats to pigs to people that eventually becomes efficiently transmissible from person to person, leading to a severe pandemic. The pathogen and the disease it causes are modeled largely on SARS, but it is more transmissible in the community setting by people with mild symptoms."

Last edited: