Houses, furnitures and objects Illuminati

Vmort

Star
MK ULTRA: METRO
Moscow Metro is using by HIVITES as cover for MK ULTRA centres entrance, MK ULTRA transportation and Deep military bases. The metro have secret system tunnels among the ones you can visit. The metro has been digged after 1812 catastrophy and it was created in Atlantis -- you can see the technologies.

It not possible to bildt that way now.
They connnect major MK ULTRA centres and it comes abroad the moscow so no one know where the metro system truly ends.
Check the map -- occult symbolism in places.
First station that was opened was Falcon (Sokolnici)near Stromynka 7 and through the station it leads to Hunter market near Kremlin, another ritual place. Falcon (SOKOLNITCHESKAYA)line

From all major MK ULTRA ritual places to metro system leads tunnels from houses nearby. These houses have symbolism and all were bilt and used for MK ULTRA victims.The whole idea copy past underground cites they always used.
Mass deaths of workers are happens here often.
All mass deaths you heard can be cover for mass catch people for rituals.

Vmort

Star
HIVITE GENOCIDE: MILITARY MEMBERS
They kill them covered planned wars. Hivites just killed them in their bases and secret 1812 floors in factories.
See that? Center of Moscow, people voulonteered to protect the city.
Hitler came from West side -- (Volocolamskoe) he wasn't here so they were killed here in 1812 tunnels.
ETHER CALL FOR HELP -- PUT LEFT HAND TO HEART CHACKRA
Left side is connected to right hemispehere, this is why you use left hand to help MK ULTRA victim.
1 Put you LH to heart
2 Skin to skin is better because skin is an organ.
3 Give love

Last edited:

Shuna

Star
HIVITE GENOCIDE: MILITARY MEMBERS
They kill them covered planned wars. Hivites just killed them in their bases and secret 1812 floors in factories.
See that? Center of Moscow, people voulonteered to protect the city.
Hitler came from West side -- (Volocolamskoe) he wasn't here so they were killed here in 1812 tunnels.
ETHER CALL FOR HELP -- PUT LEFT HAND TO HEART CHACKRA
Left side is connected to right hemispehere, this is why you use left hand to help MK ULTRA victim.
1 Put you LH to heart
2 Skin to skin is better because skin is an organ.
3 Give love
Speaking of wars and Russia: the Thule Organization, whose scientists worked under nuclear bomb threats. The origin of Thule would be Russian, I quickly read it in a book on secret societies. I wanted to dig into the question a bit, but since you mention it. Moreover, the heads of the missiles, which they wanted sent into space, to avoid the radars on the ground. We inspired the design of alien spaceships. And UFOs, often written about, mostly by Americans, are either spy balloons, which make no noise, like the one that crashed in Roswell. One of the first or the first tries, for example. It was made, in a hurry with what he found. They even used tape with flowers. When it burns, and leaves patterns. Which they interpreted as alien writing. For the policeman, who find it, he just wanted to please his son, and invented a story, on made that the aluminum, resumed its shape. This has been so publicized, that those who worked on the project decided to launch the Blue Book project. By the way, when I compared those who pass inquired, and the MK-Ultra abductions, I noticed that they are only, and always two. (as also the police, to cover each other's backs). But for information, he could just send one person, but I have read several times that there were two. On the other, some see lanterns and say it's aliens. Moreover, those who followed were attached to several other lanterns. The balloons are now used by China. Besides, my brother reminded me that today's Russia would not be like this without one of the Chinese peoples. Moreover, everything can be linked to Freemasonry, which uses a lot of Chinese symbols, such as the tie, which would come from the scarf of Chinese soldiers. Or the spiritual side, with the different chakras, which is found in Freemasonry practice. I believe apprentices or journeymen use it. I still have some checks to do, but at least I was able to pose some ideas. For the clairvoyance side, the amazing thing is that the Freemason altar, which he has at my house, is made of turtle shell. And in China, it's a magical animal, for that:
The reading of the stars was very present in China. Temples don't normally have a roof for that, otherwise they are drawn on the ceiling.

P.S. China has always invaded my country step by step, but other countries haven't. In "Fantastic Beasts", the sequel, and takes place before Harry Potter, knowing (symbolic or not), the real references that were used... So they find themselves in Bhutan, which would be the starting point for wizards. They are elected on a large pyramid, with a grand staircase leading to the top. To elect the new ruler, one needs a Qilin: "Able to read a person's soul to determine the purity of a heart. Part of an ancient practice of electing the supreme manitou."; According to the third Fantastic Beasts movie, the Qilin has a deer-like appearance. This creature is able to read a person's soul to determine if their heart is pure. The Qilin is used during the Qilin March, a ceremony to elect the supreme manitou of the International Confederation of Wizards. Indeed, the Qilin helps to identify the rulers of the magical world by bowing to those who have the morality and strength of mind necessary to exercise power."; "In Chinese mythology, the qilin is an animal fabulous composite with several appearances. It is generally somewhat deer and horse-like, has fur, scales, or both, and a pair of horns or a single deer-like horn."

Last edited:

Vmort

Star
The origin of Thule would be Russian, I quickly read it in a book on secret societies. I wanted to dig into the question a bit, but since you mention it.
First time I heard about it. Ruissia since 1812 always have beeen Hivites'. It never was and it never will be out of Hivite New World Order system.

Shuna

Star
First time I heard about it. Ruissia since 1812 always have beeen Hivites'. It never was and it never will be out of Hivite New World Order system.
Being a people or an organization does not prevent having influence, external or vice versa, by influencing the world. But otherwise, for the distribution of the Hivites, in the world, I found this link. I don't know if that's true, but it's very interesting:
Hivites — CreationWiki, the encyclopedia of creation science

Vmort

Star
@Shuna Please take a look about HIVITES
My interview
My post about 1812
1812 YEAR IS ESSENTIAL FOR HIVITES RESEARCHERS -- HIVITES HAVE TAKEN THESE BUILDINGS FOR RUTIALS.
The Hivites are hiding the truth about what occurred in 1812. This is when Atlantis was destroyed. The Hivites
destroy 1812 events memory and works and it's authors like Carrol, Mikhail Bulgakov and lord Byron. Visit links.

1812 TIMELINE:
Planetar catastrophy come in stages:
1 -- Fire from the sky, bricks have black color. People run away, cities were emprty.
2 -- Clay waves has come. First floors in glay. 100 metres at least. HIVITES HAVE TAKEN THESE BUILDINGS FOR RUTIALS.
3 -- The Great Flood of water. Houses have been in water.
4 -- Cities were empty for some time. Empty cities theme.

Previous American History destroyed after World Fairs
Thank @Sibi for the videos

AFTER 1812:
1 -- CLIMATE CHANGED Winter has come to EUROPE and ATLANTIS (Russia) wich were winterless. 1816 -- Year Without a Summer
2 -- HIVITES SPREAD ACROSS THE GLOBE. Because they were mason, construction workers they services were needed and HIVITES HAVE TAKEN THESE BUILDINGS FOR RUTIALS.
2 -- HIVITES HAVE KILLED PEOPLE AND HAVE TAKEN THEIR DOCUMENTS TO BLENT WITH PEOPLE.
3 -- HIVITES KILLED RULERS ALL OVER THE WORLD.
#1812 #1812CATASTROPHY #OCTORING #OCTOZONE #octozone

1812 TECHNOLOGIES:
ETHER AND ELECTRICITY -- TESLA
WIZARD OF OZ (OZ -- OZIRIS)
have EMERALD CITY. Prototype in the story was 1812 buildings with actual Emeralds or crystals or glass of EMERALD COLOUR, allowed to take electricity out of air.
View attachment 74611View attachment 74899View attachment 74900
GREEN is the color of HEART CHAKRA which is 4 th chakra.
HEART CHAKRA activated by love and blocked by grief. (YOGA as I understood it when I was child).
POWER OF LOVE comes from these knowledges.
EYES WIDE OPEN states that introduction to the CORE integrates from MK ULTRA immidiately.
CORE = SOUL = CORE PERSONALITY => THIRD EYE!

All myth said that your SOUL is in your CORE which is THIRD EYE. Feelings are electricy frequency and hormone pumping in the blood.
Shuna writes you give eyour enegry to your right arm and take the enery by your left one. If I understand YOGA correctly here.
POWER OF LOVE, activating HEART CHAKRA essential in MK ULTRA Deprogramming.
My father has freed himself from his MK ULTRA | MK DELTA programming by power of love to my mother and then to me and my brother. I doubt he has acess to actual deprogrammer.

Colours Parts in MK ultra
GREEN or EMERALD GREEN. These are cat altars. They still see themselves as belonging to the cult family, and deny that they have been abused to protect their cult family.

DARK EMERALD GREEN. This colour is assigned to the Antichrist-Satan alter(s). Green is the occult colour for Satan and is the most sacred colour. Few people outside of Satanists know that Green is more sacred for them than any other colour.

LIGHT GREEN. The gods and goddess alters which are triads which function in sets of three.

ETHER ELECTRICAL FIELD PROTECT ATLANTIS

1812 HOUSES

1812 MARBLE:
Survivors have left us message about HIVITES and 1812 catstrophy. Clay wave above the heads.

BEE HIVE = HIVITES! Laborous Delivery Barberini family symbolism.
People are dead here: muscules relaxed, mouth opened
Rome in the Footsteps of an XVIIIth Century Traveller
A Laborious Delivery - the puzzling coats of arms of Urban VIII (1623-1644) by Bernini in S, Pietro
BARBERINI -- BARBAR
from BERBER has lived near Carthago.

1812 WINTERLESS CLIMATE IN EUROPE AND ATLANTIS:
Cymmerian art school. Depict Cymmeria which name ahs been replaced at Crimea by Hivites. Special note on Konstantin Bogaevsky who was murdered for the truth.

1812 CATASTROPHY REFERENCES:
Authors were shadow banned them just like this forum. No advertisments, no good translation, no good edition, not possible to buy legally and even libraries didnt' accept it.

ARCHITECTURE:

ART:
Hieronymus Bosh “Garden of Earthly delights” and Pieter Bruegel Massacre of the Innocents (Bruegel)
Both artists have the same art style and themes. BOTH LIVED AFTER 1812 and stylized as earlier authors to pass HIVITES censorships.
Their works look exactly as post 1812 authors. Both were silenced in Russia, since 1991 my country is ruled by satanists. Both shadow banned by Hivites just like this forum. No advertisments, no good translation, no good edition, not possible to buy legally and even libraries didnt' accept it.
Hieronymus Bosch's Garden of Earthly Delights (ca. 1500) thanks to SIBI.

Massacre of the Innocents (Bruegel) --1812 catastrophy events.

“Child Eater" (Kindlifresser) fountain statue in Bern, Switzerland.
Red and green clothing -- Hivite's coloring.

Turner, Joseph Mallord William

Carl Brullov The last day of Pompei. Attention to sky and technoligies.

Lord Byron poem Darkness

Vladimirov Ivan. 1812 heritage destroyed by HIVITES.

1824 year THE GREAT FLOOD in
Petersburg by Fyodor Alekseyev
The Flood of 1824 in the square at the Bolshoi Kamenny Theatre (his last painting). The most disastrous floods occurred in 1824 (4.21 m or 13 ft 10 in above sea level, during which over 300 buildings were destroyedhttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Petersburg#cite_note-50).
ATLANTIS:
Aryan race civilisations: Sumer -- Egypt -- Greece + Roma --> Atlantis. Real Atlantis architecture, items will have any previous civilisations symbolism.
Real Aryan languadges will have ONLY Latin as root: English, Roman group.

Atlantis have Rome as predessor it language was Latin. It it known that Atlantis and Roman Empire had war prior Roman Empire fall. Please read PLATO. Rome had two states descend from it after the falling: Atlantis and Eastern Roman Empire ruled by HIVITE Constantine the Great.
Atlantis in pre 1812 catastrophy had climate just like Roma.
Crimea in the Roman era. Crimea was named Cymeria (Conan from Cymmeria) and Cymmeria had Roman legion and settlements. Crimea had 1812 catastrophy including drowned buildings.
Cymmerian art school. Depict Cymmeria pre 1812 events.

Shuna

Star
@Shuna Please take a look about HIVITES
My interview
My post about 1812
1812 YEAR IS ESSENTIAL FOR HIVITES RESEARCHERS -- HIVITES HAVE TAKEN THESE BUILDINGS FOR RUTIALS.
The Hivites are hiding the truth about what occurred in 1812. This is when Atlantis was destroyed. The Hivites
destroy 1812 events memory and works and it's authors like Carrol, Mikhail Bulgakov and lord Byron. Visit links.

1812 TIMELINE:
Planetar catastrophy come in stages:
1 -- Fire from the sky, bricks have black color. People run away, cities were emprty.
2 -- Clay waves has come. First floors in glay. 100 metres at least. HIVITES HAVE TAKEN THESE BUILDINGS FOR RUTIALS.
3 -- The Great Flood of water. Houses have been in water.
4 -- Cities were empty for some time. Empty cities theme.

Previous American History destroyed after World Fairs
Thank @Sibi for the videos

AFTER 1812:
1 -- CLIMATE CHANGED Winter has come to EUROPE and ATLANTIS (Russia) wich were winterless. 1816 -- Year Without a Summer
2 -- HIVITES SPREAD ACROSS THE GLOBE. Because they were mason, construction workers they services were needed and HIVITES HAVE TAKEN THESE BUILDINGS FOR RUTIALS.
2 -- HIVITES HAVE KILLED PEOPLE AND HAVE TAKEN THEIR DOCUMENTS TO BLENT WITH PEOPLE.
3 -- HIVITES KILLED RULERS ALL OVER THE WORLD.
#1812 #1812CATASTROPHY #OCTORING #OCTOZONE #octozone

1812 TECHNOLOGIES:
ETHER AND ELECTRICITY -- TESLA
WIZARD OF OZ (OZ -- OZIRIS)
have EMERALD CITY. Prototype in the story was 1812 buildings with actual Emeralds or crystals or glass of EMERALD COLOUR, allowed to take electricity out of air.
View attachment 74611View attachment 74899View attachment 74900
GREEN is the color of HEART CHAKRA which is 4 th chakra.
HEART CHAKRA activated by love and blocked by grief. (YOGA as I understood it when I was child).
POWER OF LOVE comes from these knowledges.
EYES WIDE OPEN states that introduction to the CORE integrates from MK ULTRA immidiately.
CORE = SOUL = CORE PERSONALITY => THIRD EYE!

All myth said that your SOUL is in your CORE which is THIRD EYE. Feelings are electricy frequency and hormone pumping in the blood.
Shuna writes you give eyour enegry to your right arm and take the enery by your left one. If I understand YOGA correctly here.
POWER OF LOVE, activating HEART CHAKRA essential in MK ULTRA Deprogramming.
My father has freed himself from his MK ULTRA | MK DELTA programming by power of love to my mother and then to me and my brother. I doubt he has acess to actual deprogrammer.

Colours Parts in MK ultra
GREEN or EMERALD GREEN. These are cat altars. They still see themselves as belonging to the cult family, and deny that they have been abused to protect their cult family.

DARK EMERALD GREEN. This colour is assigned to the Antichrist-Satan alter(s). Green is the occult colour for Satan and is the most sacred colour. Few people outside of Satanists know that Green is more sacred for them than any other colour.

LIGHT GREEN. The gods and goddess alters which are triads which function in sets of three.

ETHER ELECTRICAL FIELD PROTECT ATLANTIS

1812 HOUSES

1812 MARBLE:
Survivors have left us message about HIVITES and 1812 catstrophy. Clay wave above the heads.

BEE HIVE = HIVITES! Laborous Delivery Barberini family symbolism.
People are dead here: muscules relaxed, mouth opened
Rome in the Footsteps of an XVIIIth Century Traveller
A Laborious Delivery - the puzzling coats of arms of Urban VIII (1623-1644) by Bernini in S, Pietro
BARBERINI -- BARBAR
from BERBER has lived near Carthago.

1812 WINTERLESS CLIMATE IN EUROPE AND ATLANTIS:
Cymmerian art school. Depict Cymmeria which name ahs been replaced at Crimea by Hivites. Special note on Konstantin Bogaevsky who was murdered for the truth.

1812 CATASTROPHY REFERENCES:
Authors were shadow banned them just like this forum. No advertisments, no good translation, no good edition, not possible to buy legally and even libraries didnt' accept it.

ARCHITECTURE:

ART:
Hieronymus Bosh “Garden of Earthly delights” and Pieter Bruegel Massacre of the Innocents (Bruegel)
Both artists have the same art style and themes. BOTH LIVED AFTER 1812 and stylized as earlier authors to pass HIVITES censorships.
Their works look exactly as post 1812 authors. Both were silenced in Russia, since 1991 my country is ruled by satanists. Both shadow banned by Hivites just like this forum. No advertisments, no good translation, no good edition, not possible to buy legally and even libraries didnt' accept it.
Hieronymus Bosch's Garden of Earthly Delights (ca. 1500) thanks to SIBI.

Massacre of the Innocents (Bruegel) --1812 catastrophy events.

“Child Eater" (Kindlifresser) fountain statue in Bern, Switzerland.
Red and green clothing -- Hivite's coloring.

Turner, Joseph Mallord William

Carl Brullov The last day of Pompei. Attention to sky and technoligies.

Lord Byron poem Darkness

Vladimirov Ivan. 1812 heritage destroyed by HIVITES.

1824 year THE GREAT FLOOD in
Petersburg by Fyodor Alekseyev
The Flood of 1824 in the square at the Bolshoi Kamenny Theatre (his last painting). The most disastrous floods occurred in 1824 (4.21 m or 13 ft 10 in above sea level, during which over 300 buildings were destroyedhttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Petersburg#cite_note-50).
ATLANTIS:
Aryan race civilisations: Sumer -- Egypt -- Greece + Roma --> Atlantis. Real Atlantis architecture, items will have any previous civilisations symbolism.
Real Aryan languadges will have ONLY Latin as root: English, Roman group.

Atlantis have Rome as predessor it language was Latin. It it known that Atlantis and Roman Empire had war prior Roman Empire fall. Please read PLATO. Rome had two states descend from it after the falling: Atlantis and Eastern Roman Empire ruled by HIVITE Constantine the Great.
Atlantis in pre 1812 catastrophy had climate just like Roma.
Crimea in the Roman era. Crimea was named Cymeria (Conan from Cymmeria) and Cymmeria had Roman legion and settlements. Crimea had 1812 catastrophy including drowned buildings.
Cymmerian art school. Depict Cymmeria pre 1812 events.
Thank you, for the regulative, I reread everything.

Vmort

Star
HIVITES IN ATLANTIS: VICTORY OVER HIVITES
PETERSBURG

Bronze Horseman

His horse stand above the snake, symbol of HIVITES. Peter Primo was a military leader how has made significant victory above HIVTES.
1812 catastophy traces:
Hermitage Museum in PETERBURG. HIVITES twisted names to remove my own culture -- in our languadge it sounds like Armitage.

In 13 ILLUMINATI BLOODLINES we have British millionaire Kenneth Armitage, who had to flee from England to avoid arrest on numerous charges of theft, deception and false accounting, had some of his good friends in the Napa Valley, such as Dr. John Duff, Johnny Beck, & others. Armitage has since mysteriously died in prison in England. Armitage had intelligence connections which tie in with twilight world of the criminal activities of the numerous intelligence acronym monsters. Also his company was authorized to provide people with Central American government documents. There is more-- much more to sordid affairs which swirl around Roy Disney.
Richard Armitage (actor) have MK ULTRA traces.
Richard Armitage’s tattoos real in Netflix series Stay Close. The latest adaptation from one of Harlan Coben’s novels has just landed on Netflix. Stay Close premiered on Friday, 31 December and the question on everyone’s mind is, “are Richard Armitage’s tattoos real”?
In Stay Close, Richard’s character is covered in tattoos and, although he may have joked the tattoos are real, the actor hasn’t gone through hours of pain to get inked up for the role. Instead, Armitage admitted to Virgin Radio they are fake. He said: “I was really tempted! I left them (false tattoos) on one night and I got home, and I was like, ‘Could I actually do this?’ and then by the morning, I’m like, ‘Nah, they look a bit grubby!’
Lucas North/William Blake Case Revisited

How is Lucas North a “visionary” no matter what definition of the term is used, whether it be “a Utopian,”“one who sees the future with imagination” or “one who sees visions”? On the other hand, there must have been some reason driving the writers to define some aspect of Lucas’s personality or history with a connection to Blake when they first drew his character.
Armitage notes that the character, who spent eight years in a Russian prison, has a personable exterior, but is psychologically damaged.
During the filming of series 7 Armitage allowed himself to be subjected to waterboarding to film a flashback sequence. MK ULTRA torture real life filmed.
Russian is the language invented and forced upon us. So oritginal name of the place was Armitage not Hermitage.

MOSCOW
MOSCOW as PETERSBURG have this coat of arms theme. No one knows why word MOSCOW have been used to name city. May be just like Petersbur it was renamed ofter military leader who won over HIVITES.

PARIS
Paris have that theme "Man slaying monster" too. 1812 techinologes, cannot be repeated.
Boulevard Saint-Michel

So it was dedicated to ARYAN military leader named MICHEL whom has won HIVITES. MICHEL is short version of MICHELangelo.

Aryan culture have a lot of Man slays dragon theme:
Saint George and the Dragon

Fenestrella interpreted by the Louvre as Horus on horseback spearing Set in the shape of a crocodile (4th century).

FORGOTTEN HEROES: FLORIAN GEYER
Knight who has lead war against Hivites from 1524 to 1525. Hivites signal about killling him by 8-й cavalry division SS, Easter Front 1943–1944.

Geyer is reputed to have had the words "Nulla crux, nulla corona" (No cross, no crown) scratched on the blade of his sword.[1] All sides credited him with the wanton destruction of cathedrals and castles, and summary executions of the lords and priests contained therein.

FORGOTTEN HEROES: EMILIAN CLAIMED TO BE EMPEROR PETER III DISCENT FROM PETER I

17742- 1775 (aged 32–33)
The vent took place after 1812 catasropy -- artist show us Atrantis architecture and fire.
Hivites was sacred of him so they gave him surname Scarer. Alexander Pushkin wrote about him but Hivite changed all his works.
Leader of peasant rebellion aganins Hivite rulers, grasped Atlantis in their hands and faked themselves as Aryan noble house Romanov. He was the leader of Aryans and the rest people tired of Hivite rule.
He was publically executed 21 January [O.S. 10 January] 1775 In Bolotnaya Square in the centre of Moscow, he was decapitated and then drawn and quartered in public.

DarntheDarner

Established
There was this huge mansion
that I saw on YouTube.
It was in California, and the guy
was doing a tour of it.
It was so elaborate,
but not without its symbolism.
There was a massive painting
in one of the relaxation rooms
with a big one eye on it.
They tried to make it look abstract,
but I saw right through that.
I also see those stars on people's
houses in real life, along with
lots of butterflies and owls.
So many people do this,
it's frightening.

BananaLaser

Veteran
If a house has a checkerboard floor pattern inside it, and the people who live in that house aren't aware that it symbolizes masonic flooring, would they still be at risk of attracting unclean spirits into their home?

Last edited:

Vmort

Star
If a house has a checkerboard floor pattern inside it, and the people who live in that house aren't aware that it symbolizes masonic flooring, would they still be at risk of attracting unclean spirits into their home?
Checkerboard itself is safe -- it exist in nature and in many cultures.

Last edited:

Flarepath

Star
Occult symbols are no more dangerous than cartoon drawings of Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck..:)
And even if there was a statue of a heathen 'god' in the house it'd do them no harm, even God himself pokes fun at the bloody things-

rel-Scarecrow.jpg

Vmort

Star
What if they have a painting of a one eye in their home? Would they be at risk of attracting unclean spirits into their home then?
It is part of your brain.
Advise them to read how theit own culture used one and do the same. Don't touch Hivites degradation.