How Large Immigrant Migrations Threaten Other Countries

Zoidberg

Established
Hello everybody! If you get offended easily, this should not be your cup of tea, but we can debate if you want too. I'm happy to see other people's opinions about this particular topic. Anyways let's get on the argument "Immigrants Threatening Other Countries."

Firstly, my personal opinion the herd of immigrants quickly coming into countries is not healthy for the people who live there. Immigrants affect job growth in America, "Newly-arrived immigrants have one thing in common that reduced their ability to compete with native-born workers. They don't speak English as well. That means they are less likely to take jobs that require strong communication skills" (Balance Staff). Usually, immigrants take jobs that require not a lot of communication skills which affect people coming out of college, and the U.S Economy. Immigrants are exceptional in small doses, but not in large doses.

Secondly, immigrants threating other countries by coming across borders like a herd of sheep. Terrorists can easily hide in the group of immigrants, like a dragon in a flock of sheep. For example, let's take England a lot of immigrants migrated to England in large doses. "The rapid increase in the population due to migration could lead to falling living standards. For example, the UK faces an acute housing shortage, but also an unwillingness to build on increasingly scarce green belt land. In many cities, it is difficult to build more roads because of limited space" (Economic Staff).

Thirdly, the rise of crime in other countries. Have you seen all of the terrorist attacks in England? "In the case of many terrorist incidents in the West, immigration and travel to and from Islamist hot spots abroad is a part of the equation: San Bernardino, Manchester, 9/11, Orlando, 7/7" (National Review Staff). Large immigrant doses, usually Muslims raise murderers in other countries. Some Muslims are good people, but their Ideology is to "kill infidels" in the Quran.

In conclusion, other countries should look at the effect of taking in migrating immigrants from other countries. Countries started by Immigrants but over a specified period, not all at once. Immigrants are excellent in small doses over time but in massive migrations.

Thanks for reading guys,

-Zoidberg

Et. al

I want Immigrants to come over to countries, legally not illegally like in some cases. This country was founded on Legal Immigrants coming from all around the world, to make a job and try to make some cash. Illegal Immigrants are breaking the system, that has been around for centuries.

Works Cited:

https://www.thebalance.com/how-immigration-impacts-the-economy-4125413
https://www.economicshelp.org/blog/6399/economics/impact-of-immigration-on-uk-economy/
http://www.nationalreview.com/article/448052/terrorism-muslim-immigration-connected-lets-admit-it

Last edited:

mecca

Superstar
Usually, immigrants take jobs that require not a lot of communication skills which affect people coming out of college, and the U.S Economy.
How does that affect college grads and the economy?
Secondly, immigrants threating other countries by coming across borders like a herd of sheep.
They're not immigrants, they're refugees. Their home is a war zone and they'd die if they didn't leave.
usually Muslims raise murderers in other countries. Some Muslims are good people, but their Ideology is to "kill infidels" in the Quran
That is not the Muslim ideology.

Zoidberg

Established
How does that affect college grads and the economy?

They're not immigrants, they're refugees. Their home is a war zone and they'd die if they didn't leave.

That is not the Muslim ideology.
Thanks for responding! Now this is a debate. :D

It affects college grads because the Immigrants are taking their jobs, which they could have done to make a quick buck. It affects the economy because Immigrants do jobs for cheaper wages, which means less money for America.

Immigrants coming across the country into other borders are fine, in small amounts. But some Immigrants are terrorists like I said, the terrorist Immigrants are affecting the other immigrants. The Immigrants coming into a country in large doses are affecting the housing-market, space, housing, crime, and other things. A lot of people in a crowded area is not a good thing.

Some Muslims are radical and want to kill infidels. Some Muslims are excellent people and they respect people. Some Muslims are in-between and want other radical Muslims to kill infidels, not themselves. Muslims are different in opinions, but not in their faith. Muslims all believe in Allah.

mecca

Superstar
t affects college grads because the Immigrants are taking their jobs, which they could have done to make a quick buck. It affects the economy because Immigrants do jobs for cheaper wages, which means less money for America.
College grads should be going into their careers that they studied years for... not taking low level jobs.
But some Immigrants are terrorists
Some of any group are terrorists... some of the native population of the country are terrorists. Most terrorist attacks are not committed by immigrants, but by citizens.
Muslims are different in opinions, but not in their faith. Muslims all believe in Allah.
If a Muslim thinks it's okay to kill people and be a terrorist, then they're not following the Quran and they're not a true Muslim. And refugees just want a safe place to live, they're not trying to take over a country or kill a bunch of people.

Zoidberg

Established
College grads should be going into their careers that they studied years for... not taking low level jobs.

Some of any group are terrorists... some of the native population of the country are terrorists. Most terrorist attacks are not committed by immigrants, but by citizens.

If a Muslim thinks it's okay to kill people and be a terrorist, then they're not following the Quran, and they're not a real Muslim.
Okay if you do have a point. But some people in America are weak and need to afford jobs to help them.

Yes, all members of groups of Race are terrorists, but mostly Muslims commit attacks. For example, Manchester, London Bridge Attacks, 9/11, Train Attacks.

Well, some Muslims think it's okay to kill people, have you forgotten about ISIS? They are made up of Muslims and some brainwashed Americans (other races), and they are known for horrible executions and attacks against innocent people. They brainwash little children into their ideology to carry out their established purpose to create an Islamic State. There are also other Islamic State groups, which are in fact made up of Muslims. Like Al-Queda.

I have no idea what Quran verses you have been reading, but there are unquestionably some bad ones. This is a good website 109 killing verses in the Quran:
https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/violence.aspx

Like I said above, some Muslims are great people and do not want to kill people. But Muslims are known for making terrorist/terrorist threat attacks on countries.

mecca

Superstar
but mostly Muslims commit attacks
That's wrong.
have you forgotten about ISIS? They are made up of Muslims
Isis are not Muslims, they're terrorists funded/created by the US government.
I have no idea what Quran verses you have been reading
You've been reading propaganda if you buy in to anti-Muslim rhetoric. Muslims don't want to "kill infidels"... refugees don't want to kill either, they want to live.

mecca

Superstar
Muslims are known for making terrorist/terrorist threat attacks on countries.
Because of fear mongering, propaganda and racism. Terrorism is only talked about when it's 'Muslims' doing it... then it's blamed on all Muslims and the refugees even though terrorists are an extreme minority. Any time an act of terror is committed by a white person or a country that's not Islamic, people don't even hear about it and it's not even labeled terrorism.

rainerann

Star
Okay if you do have a point. But some people in America are weak and need to afford jobs to help them.

Yes, all members of groups of Race are terrorists, but mostly Muslims commit attacks. For example, Manchester, London Bridge Attacks, 9/11, Train Attacks.

Well, some Muslims think it's okay to kill people, have you forgotten about ISIS? They are made up of Muslims and some brainwashed Americans (other races), and they are known for horrible executions and attacks against innocent people. They brainwash little children into their ideology to carry out their established purpose to create an Islamic State. There are also other Islamic State groups, which are in fact made up of Muslims. Like Al-Queda.

I have no idea what Quran verses you have been reading, but there are unquestionably some bad ones. This is a good website 109 killing verses in the Quran:
https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/violence.aspx

Like I said above, some Muslims are great people and do not want to kill people. But Muslims are known for making terrorist/terrorist threat attacks on countries.
Do you really believe what you are saying here, or are you playing Devil's advocate. I have never heard someone present their position on immigration in such a direct way that focus' on Muslims alone as an American. Immigration debates in the US usually center around the subject of illegal immigration from Mexico. Including the concern for terrorism is a new discussion and hardly makes a dent in the actual immigration debate as a whole.

I don't have an opinion on the subject as far as other countries are concerned because I can't see what is happening with my own eyes. I have grown up in a country where people have been immigrating my whole life and the subject of immigration has always been a subject of discussion because of illegal immigration from Mexico.

They are able to immigrate illegally because they are in a country next to our border and live in improverished conditions that motivate them to come into this country. Large migration from Muslim majority countries can't actually happen because these countries don't exist on our borders and so it is difficult to come here illegally otherwise. We have a fairly extensive immigration process that prevents what you are suggesting is a cause for concern.

There are tests and a whole long process to get into this country. So I think you are either playing devil's advocate and aren't really trying to have a serious discussion because you are baiting people to defend Islam, appear like you don't support it, while gaining support for it from other posters; or, you truly just have no idea how immigration works in the US and have included the US in this discussion out of sheer ignorance.

Haich

Superstar
The vast majority of migrants in the U.K. are from Eastern Europe. Many people aren't happy with the sheer number that have entered the country and this was a huge deciding factor in why many voted Brexit

I don't think the sheer scale of Eastern European migration was really documented well in the media. Syrian refugees seem to get more coverage despite at the time, David Cameroon only allowing about 100,000 or so into the UK

Vixy

Star
Hello everybody! If you get offended easily, this should not be your cup of tea, but we can debate if you want too. I'm happy to see other people's opinions about this particular topic. Anyways let's get on the argument "Immigrants Threatening Other Countries."

Firstly, my personal opinion the herd of immigrants quickly coming into countries is not healthy for the people who live there. Immigrants affect job growth in America, "Newly-arrived immigrants have one thing in common that reduced their ability to compete with native-born workers. They don't speak English as well. That means they are less likely to take jobs that require strong communication skills" (Balance Staff). Usually, immigrants take jobs that require not a lot of communication skills which affect people coming out of college, and the U.S Economy. Immigrants are exceptional in small doses, but not in large doses.

Secondly, immigrants threating other countries by coming across borders like a herd of sheep. Terrorists can easily hide in the group of immigrants, like a dragon in a flock of sheep. For example, let's take England a lot of immigrants migrated to England in large doses. "The rapid increase in the population due to migration could lead to falling living standards. For example, the UK faces an acute housing shortage, but also an unwillingness to build on increasingly scarce green belt land. In many cities, it is difficult to build more roads because of limited space" (Economic Staff).

Thirdly, the rise of crime in other countries. Have you seen all of the terrorist attacks in England? "In the case of many terrorist incidents in the West, immigration and travel to and from Islamist hot spots abroad is a part of the equation: San Bernardino, Manchester, 9/11, Orlando, 7/7" (National Review Staff). Large immigrant doses, usually Muslims raise murderers in other countries. Some Muslims are good people, but their Ideology is to "kill infidels" in the Quran.

In conclusion, other countries should look at the effect of taking in migrating immigrants from other countries. Countries started by Immigrants but over a specified period, not all at once. Immigrants are excellent in small doses over time but in massive migrations.

Thanks for reading guys,

-Zoidberg

Et. al

I want Immigrants to come over to countries, legally not illegally like in some cases. This country was founded on Legal Immigrants coming from all around the world, to make a job and try to make some cash. Illegal Immigrants are breaking the system, that has been around for centuries.

Works Cited:

https://www.thebalance.com/how-immigration-impacts-the-economy-4125413
https://www.economicshelp.org/blog/6399/economics/impact-of-immigration-on-uk-economy/
http://www.nationalreview.com/article/448052/terrorism-muslim-immigration-connected-lets-admit-it
You just spoke for almost all of Sweden, THANK YOU!

We have taken in the most refugees in Europe, I think, Think it's us and germany and now have to stand with all of the problems that have come with this.

Sweden used to be a calm country where nothing much happened. Then the 90''s came. refugees landed in masses.

2017: We have a couple of MURDERS every damned day, our crime rate is incredible, (people shoot each other outside of my door), we have an incredible uprise in rapes, sexual harrassments and gang rapes. Just today there is an article about a girl that was lured down a basement and then gangraped and had all sorts ofthings done to her against her will by refugees.

Swedish people are scared to go out at night anymore, we have an INCREDIBLE house shorting, swedes who are 30 years old have to stay home with their parents cause they can't find an apartment, they all go to refugees.

Areas in our larger nice cities have been taken over and become "no go zones", meaning police and ambulance canät go in there to pick up the bodies after they've shot each other because they will get chased out byrefugees and immigrants with guns and so many of them that they don't stand a chance. last week a guy of their died. Even though he was one of them, they didn't care, they still won't let the ambulance in. Swedes have fled from these areas since they werenät allowed to stay by the immigrants. It's Islamic law that goes there and nothing else. One Swedish woman went on national tv and told of how she was chased away from her apartment.

All she did was sunbathe (not naked or topless, of course) and drink wine with her friends on her patio and the immigrants/refugees said that was forbidden in Islamic law, so although they were in Sweden and we here live by swedish law and the woman was sedish, they started harrassing her. They threw in stones through her windows, cruching them, harrassed her by mouth and would not leave her alone, even death threatening her and calling her names until she finally gave up and moved. The landlord was too much of a chicken to help her and the police didnt do anything either.

People in sweden are now so tired of it they have voted in a party in the gorvernment that wants the immigrants to leave once and for all and if they don't win or maybe even if they do, it's close to a civil war over here. people have seen their country go from blooming to destroyed in 30 years because of this so Swedes are MORE than fed up now.

Zoidberg

Established
You just spoke for almost all of Sweden, THANK YOU!

We have taken in the most refugees in Europe, I think, Think it's us and germany and now have to stand with all of the problems that have come with this.

Sweden used to be a calm country where nothing much happened. Then the 90''s came. refugees landed in masses.

2017: We have a couple of MURDERS every damned day, our crime rate is incredible, (people shoot each other outside of my door), we have an incredible uprise in rapes, sexual harrassments and gang rapes. Just today there is an article about a girl that was lured down a basement and then gangraped and had all sorts ofthings done to her against her will by refugees.

Swedish people are scared to go out at night anymore, we have an INCREDIBLE house shorting, swedes who are 30 years old have to stay home with their parents cause they can't find an apartment, they all go to refugees.

Areas in our larger nice cities have been taken over and become "no go zones", meaning police and ambulance canät go in there to pick up the bodies after they've shot each other because they will get chased out byrefugees and immigrants with guns and so many of them that they don't stand a chance. last week a guy of their died. Even though he was one of them, they didn't care, they still won't let the ambulance in. Swedes have fled from these areas since they werenät allowed to stay by the immigrants. It's Islamic law that goes there and nothing else. One Swedish woman went on national tv and told of how she was chased away from her apartment.

All she did was sunbathe (not naked or topless, of course) and drink wine with her friends on her patio and the immigrants/refugees said that was forbidden in Islamic law, so although they were in Sweden and we here live by swedish law and the woman was sedish, they started harrassing her. They threw in stones through her windows, cruching them, harrassed her by mouth and would not leave her alone, even death threatening her and calling her names until she finally gave up and moved. The landlord was too much of a chicken to help her and the police didnt do anything either.

People in sweden are now so tired of it they have voted in a party in the gorvernment that wants the immigrants to leave once and for all and if they don't win or maybe even if they do, it's close to a civil war over here. people have seen their country go from blooming to destroyed in 30 years because of this so Swedes are MORE than fed up now.
Thank you so much for your opinion. I totally agree with you people who usually migrate in large groups, have criminals and rapists that come along with them. Sweden, Italy, and France have become terrorist hotspots, where some of the worst attacks happened. People need to understand this country was founded on Immigrants who came here legally, not illegally. Immigrants are great in small groups not huge groups.

Kung Fu

Superstar
Muslims raise murderers in other countries. Some Muslims are good people, but their Ideology is to "kill infidels" in the Quran.
If the ideology of Muslims was to "kill infidels" you wouldn't be alive right now.

Muslims raise murderers in other countries? Explain.

Show me the verse that states Muslims should be killing infidels and then show me the verses before it and after it.

Zoidberg

Established
If the ideology of Muslims were to "kill infidels" you wouldn't be alive right now.

Muslims raise murderers in other countries? Explain.

Show me the verse that states Muslims should be killing infidels and then show me the verses before it and after it.
I'm alive right now because of our police officers and our laws in society. Wars have been fought over Religion, but that's another topic.

Muslims raise murderers in other countries, by their Ideology of wanting an "Islamic State" which ISIS and other groups were founded. The Quran teaches Muslims to kill infidels, for example, some Muslims in The Middle East. Muslims are known to make terrorists and terrorist attacks, for example, the London Bridge Attack, 9/11, London Train Attacks, France shooting, etc. The suspects all identified as Muslims. Some Muslims are great people who just want to spread their faith, some are in between and want other Muslims to kill people, and other radicalized Muslims want to kill infidels.

Some verses about killing infidels:

Quran (9:14) -
"Fight against them so that Allah will punish them by your hands and disgrace them and give you victory over them and heal the breasts of a believing people." Humiliating and hurting non-believers not only has the blessing of Allah, but it is ordered as a means of carrying out his punishment and even "heals" the hearts of Muslims.

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them" No reasonable person would interpret this to mean a spiritual struggle. The targets of violence are "those who disbelieve" - further defined in the next verse (13) as "defy and disobey Allah." Nothing is said about self-defense. In fact, the verses in sura eight were narrated shortly after a battle provoked by Muhammad, who had been trying to attack a lightly-armed caravan to steal goods belonging to other people.

Vixy

Star
Thank you so much for your opinion. I totally agree with you people who usually migrate in large groups, have criminals and rapists that come along with them. Sweden, Italy, and France have become terrorist hotspots, where some of the worst attacks happened. People need to understand this country was founded on Immigrants who came here legally, not illegally. Immigrants are great in small groups not huge groups.
Yeah, we don't have problems with ANY other groups than the arabics who came in the 90's and have kept coming in a huge steady stream.They have misbehaved incredibly and all of the others; the polish, the bosnians, the serbs, the greeks, the whatever, we haven't had any problems with at all. They in fact helped to build up the country instead of destroying it.

Zoidberg

Established
Yeah, we donät have problems with ANY other groups than the arabics who came in the 90's and have kept coming in a large steady stream.They have misbehaved incredibly and all of the others; the polish, the bosnian, the whatever, we havenät had any problems with at all. They in fact helped to build up the country instead of destroying it.
I appreciate your opinion on this matter. Mass group immigration hurts the economy, makes unemployment go up, less space for housing, rapes, crimes go up, hospitals go up with people. It just turns the country into a third-world-country warzone.

Kung Fu

Superstar
I'm alive right now because of our police officers and our laws in society. Wars have been fought over Religion, but that's another topic.
Your handful of police officers wouldn't be able to stop the billions of Muslims around the world if they really wanted to kill you so cut the nonsense.

Muslims raise murderers in other countries, by their Ideology of wanting an "Islamic State" which ISIS was founded among. The Quran teaches Muslims to kill infidels, for example, some Muslims in The Middle East. Muslims are known to make terrorists, for example, the London Bridge Attack, 9/11, London Train Attacks, France shooting, etc. The suspects all identified as Muslims.
Show me one academic article that states that Islam teaches Muslims to raise murderers in other countries?

How does one go about in creating an Islamic State?

How do you know ISIS exists and if they do exist have you gone to Iraq and actually seen a group of people calling themselves ISIS?

I can show you more terrorist attacks by people to be claiming Christian and or agnostics so what's your point?

Some verses about killing infidels:

Quran (9:14) -
"Fight against them so that Allah will punish them by your hands and disgrace them and give you victory over them and heal the breasts of a believing people." Humiliating and hurting non-believers not only has the blessing of Allah, but it is ordered as a means of carrying out his punishment and even "heals" the hearts of Muslims.

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them" No reasonable person would interpret this to mean a spiritual struggle. The targets of violence are "those who disbelieve" - further defined in the next verse (13) as "defy and disobey Allah." Nothing is said about self-defense. In fact, the verses in sura 8 were narrated shortly after a battle provoked by Muhammad, who had been trying to attack a lightly-armed caravan to steal goods belonging to other people.
Come on keep up. Re-read what I said carefully. I didn't ask you to cherry pick verses without giving any context. I said give me the verses that tell Muslims to kill infidels and then give me the verses before and after said verses. Now let's try it again.

rainerann

Star
See the reason I'm skeptical of some of these comments is that it is exactly what people say about the Mexicans. The Mexicans bring drugs across the border and commit crimes and use our healthcare system and ra ra ra.

I remember this lady I met when I was like 22 and didn't understand how much our generations had changed. She was maybe 65. She said that illegal immigration was the biggest problem our country had. This was like 2004 and the whole discussion on Islam was somewhat foreign in the US.

There are people who have said the Muslims don't commit terrorist acts in the US and this is true because there are only a handful of Muslims in the US. They were never even included in our discussion on diversity when I was growing up. It was the Mexicans people said these same things things about. That mass illegal immigration was this horrible thing and most people have probably heard of Trumps wall I think, and know that this has not really changed.

So I just don't know how I feel about blanket statement of what immigrants cause. We have a ton of crime in the us already. There have been gangs causing problems for almost 40 years now.

However, if I were going to choose a country to reach out to and let a large group of people in, it would be mexico, not refugees. They are on our border already. I have long thought that we should be in mexico spreading democracy instead of Iraq, but mexico doesn't have oil or we would be.

I am much more sympathetic to the issues in Mexico and feel our country is already in a position of helping a neighbor in a big way that does cost us money even though I don't think this is destructive the way people claim. It still isn't free.

I don't think there is anything wrong with not trying to fit everyone suffering everywhere in the world in the US. Sometimes it feels like this is what the world expects us to do or they will call us racists.

JoChris

Superstar
Thanks for responding! Now this is a debate. :D

It affects college grads because the Immigrants are taking their jobs, which they could have done to make a quick buck. It affects the economy because Immigrants do jobs for cheaper wages, which means less money for America.

Immigrants coming across the country into other borders are fine, in small amounts. But some Immigrants are terrorists like I said, the terrorist Immigrants are affecting the other immigrants. The Immigrants coming into a country in large doses are affecting the housing-market, space, housing, crime, and other things. A lot of people in a crowded area is not a good thing.

Some Muslims are radical and want to kill infidels. Some Muslims are excellent people and they respect people. Some Muslims are in-between and want other radical Muslims to kill infidels, not themselves. Muslims are different in opinions, but not in their faith. Muslims all believe in Allah.
A rule of thumb: those who want to open the doors to all foreigners won't be the ones living next door to them.

The wealthy white suburbs' foreign neighbours won't be the unemployed, non-English speaking, Muslim and/ or refugees that the working class will have to compete against for the remaining jobs which haven't been off shored (yet). The foreigners who can afford those suburbs will be highly skilled and easier to relate to overall.

I am a daughter and daughter-in-law of foreigners (my father and father-in-law). 28.2 % Australians are foreigners. That is a strength or a weakness depending on how you choose to view it.

The biggest change over the past generation is how many are coming and where they are coming from.
The government is propping up the property market by dropping restrictions for foreigners and cashing in on foreign University students now the mining boom has busted.

Way more Asian and Middle Eastern foreigners, therefore way more non-Christians and Muslims. Asians are generally buying properties and taking jobs, Muslims are generally refugees and rely on Australian taxpayer for welfare.

And yes that is a perception, not a factual statement. I am typing the general mood of the struggling Australian regional town person here.

Last edited:

JoChris

Superstar