I am statin damaged.

I dont know if anyone is on statin drugs here, but if u are a member of the sub groups out there, there are thousands of people that have been damaged by these drugs, some have gotten ALS, some have had strokes, myopathy, all sorts. I was 25 when I took one and had this extreme allergic reaction which has lead to me now having pretty much an issue with every organ in my body the most debilitating being my heart - it beats too fast, constantly and responds to things at a rapid rate constantly it makes life very uncomfortable, even eating a big meal can make me feel like im going to pass out. For a young person this is tough, no gymn, no fitness, as heart beats too fast, still I constantly look for ways to heal, and that is hard, as it is very restrictive I have tried everything, but there is something dysfunctional in my body as a whole short term memory non existant, random muscle spasms, angina, random sweating, hot flushes going into my right foot. vertigo like symptoms.

many facebook groups and websites like this one from duane graveline a former nasa astronaut, who suffered from statin damage and has since died.

Please if ur on these drugs, and u have muscle weakness wastage, or any symptom, that u dont know why get off them, unexplained ailments could be coming from the statins they literally can cause lesions in ur brain.

Mr.Anderson

Veteran
I don't really recomend people to use statins for long... just until cholestherol levels come down

I dont think that drugs that can cause als, and alot of other things should be given at all, there is argument that MAYBE after a heart attack in extreme cases, but pretty sure there are easier ways to get ur cholesterol down, and they are a mycotoxin as I say, to recommend these at all in my opinion is misguided and at worst, sadistic.

Also, depending how woke you are. When you see how these claims are dismissed, by the medical profession, its really quite obvious the corruption in it. Regarding possible pop control and at minimum maybe just patients for profit, treat the symptom, make them sicker etc.

Mr.Anderson

Veteran
Regarding possible pop control and at minimum maybe just patients for profit, treat the symptom, make them sicker etc.
I get really pissed when I tell someone to check their diet and they just shrug it off at best and call me names at worst. At least in my experience people prefer to take a pill to lower cholesterol than to change their habits.

it goes like this:
me: *Checks exams* your cholesterol levels are high.
random dude: so, what medicine do I take?
me: you need to cut off fat, there is no need to medicine.
random dude: but I don't eat fat, I barely eat at all (yet, it's a 1,50 lady that weights 70 kg)
me: *goes on a rant about cabs turning into fat*
random dude: *loses patience and call me names*

Neither statins or fibrates were supossed to be the cure for high cholesterol, it's like trying to use a towel to dry ice. And even when I try to explain this to people they just shrug it off as just random blabber. It's just plain laziness from medical workers and people who won't let go them pokchops. Once in a while someone does listen to the advice and try to lose weight, but it is usally a month or two effort before they give up.

Glad 2 know

Veteran
I am speechless reading about your experience Seekingheart I'm so sad about your situation. THANK YOU for bringing your experience and awareness. It's soooooo wrong you that a drug messed you up like that :( I've never heard anything like it (besides vaxxines). It totally deprives you of a normal life. I think a light detox could help like apple cider vinegar with water and honey. You need to get the remnants of the drug out of your system in the safest way possible. Or you can try black charcoal too. I don't know what you have tried but don't give up, you're doing what you can to restore your health and I encourage you to keep trying. <3<3

Glad 2 know

Veteran
I get really pissed when I tell someone to check their diet and they just shrug it off at best and call me names at worst. At least in my experience people prefer to take a pill to lower cholesterol than to change their habits.

it goes like this:
me: *Checks exams* your cholesterol levels are high.
random dude: so, what medicine do I take?
me: you need to cut off fat, there is no need to medicine.
random dude: but I don't eat fat, I barely eat at all (yet, it's a 1,50 lady that weights 70 kg)
me: *goes on a rant about cabs turning into fat*
random dude: *loses patience and call me names*

Neither statins or fibrates were supossed to be the cure for high cholesterol, it's like trying to use a towel to dry ice. And even when I try to explain this to people they just shrug it off as just random blabber. It's just plain laziness from medical workers and people who won't let go them pokchops. Once in a while someone does listen to the advice and try to lose weight, but it is usally a month or two effort before they give up.
Isn't that the truth, it's sad that people get so emotionally/psychologically attached to food that is bad for them. I would tell them to talk to a psychologist 'cause one issue is causing another and they need help understanding. It's sad people don't understand the SIMPLE food-health connection. You are what you eat. You eat unhealthy you are unhealthy simple as that. It must be super frustrating and exasperating Mr Anderson.:confused: I tend to be blunt because they just won't listen. They just want to complain about their health problems but do nothing about it. I say something like "WHEN you're ready to change your life then you can seek the help and go through with it, if NOT then go when you are";)