I Pet Goat 2 All Hidden Secrets Revealed

L3M4

Star
Yuh, mm kay hun , this is not it. That video a lil cutesy for children learning their basic Conspiracy 101 & has been "decoded" apparently like a billion times per month, and at this point it is just a blasphemous mockery of mainstream theories and inaccurate predictions.

Last edited:

ArtG818

Rookie
Yuh, mm kay hun , this is not it. That video a lil cutesy for children learning their basic Conspiracy 101 & has been "decoded" apparently like a billion times per month, and at this point it is just a blasphemous mockery of mainstream theories and inaccurate predictions.

Yeah hun you have no idea what you're talking about, if you consider yourself woke and don't know these things or consider them false then you must clearly pinch yourself again in your sleep because you're clearly not awake.

L3M4

Star
if you consider yourself woke and don't know these things or consider them false then you must clearly pinch yourself again in your sleep because you're clearly not awake.
Sweet angel, I never claimed to be woke, but since you are explicitly insinuating you are our Master of Wokeness, would you mind please enlightening us just precisely on what do you mean by “these things”?

Last edited:

ArtG818

Rookie
The things that are mentioned in the video, but oh wait you you probably haven't even watched it to begin with, i understand that there are millions of decodes of this video but at least consider watching at least 10% before you draw your conclusion.

icexplorer

Rookie
Wow the video is 80 minutes long, maybe I'll watch it some day, in the meantime the VC article got it covered for me