I still cant believe these imbeciles think there is a 7 year tribulation...

I've said this quite often, you should have FUNNEL VISION NOT TUNNEL VISION...ie see the bigger picture.
how can grown educated men who only regard the bible as their only authority on all theological and spiritual matters, not have the capacity to connect Matthew 24 with Luke 21? ie they are 2 chapters detailing the same event in jewish/christian eschatology.

in Matthew 24, Jesus implied that when HIS JERUSALEM (ie of his time) was going to be destroyed, then the christians should flee to the mountains...
and basically he would return at the end.

Yet Jesus didnt come, so the christians think the true fulfillment comes later.

EXCEPT
Luke 21 clearly extends to
Jerusalem will be trampled on by the Gentiles until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled.

Daniel 9 which is where the final week (7 lunar yrs) originates from, makes it clear that it is a prophecy only for the jews..
4 “Seventy ‘sevens’[c] are decreed for your people and your holy city to finish[d] transgression, to put an end to sin, to atone for wickedness, to bring in everlasting righteousness, to seal up vision and prophecy and to anoint the Most Holy Place.

ie Jesus was not going to go into detail about events past this, not at the time.
it mentions the most holy place, literally the temple was destroyed in 70AD, just as in Matthew 24 Jesus said 'this generation will not pass away until all this has happened'

ie the completion of the 70 weeks.
The 7 yr war was 66-73AD midway of which the temple was destroyed.

past this, is the gentiles period...
Jesus implied he was going to descend asap...but he didnt, because he wasnt going to reveal the rest ie the gentiles period, at that time.

We have Netenyahu claiming he is the 'messiah ben joseph' ie the suffering servant archetype, he is supposed to die...and that brings the coming of the false messiah.

yet these evangelical monsters think the antichrist is a muslim who makes a 7 yr peace treaty with israel and breaks it midway (there's no fkin temple there you dumb fucks)
in fact, ive since argued with one who thinks that hamas spokesperson in the mask is THE antichrist.

1 John 2:18
Warnings Against Denying the Son
Dear children, this is the last hour; and as you have heard that the antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come. This is how we know it is the last hour.

have the past 2000 yrs, been 'the last hour'?
or is it perhaps that, they really did believe they were in the last hour, because the gentile period had not been revealed yet?

i suspect they all thought Jesus would descend very fast after the destruction of jerusalem. Yet Jesus said
8 He replied: “Watch out that you are not deceived. For many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am he,’ and, ‘The time is near.’ Do not follow them. 9 When you hear of wars and uprisings, do not be frightened. These things must happen first, but the end will not come right away.”

Maldarker

Star
It doesn't take long to build a temple and do the rituals that are needed when they are already prepping for the rituals. Red heifer ring a bell? Doesn't matter what you think or believe AS its what they think & believe. Like said could be the whole reason for the palestine push is to secure the dome & get rid of the mosque there. So hypothetical thinking if its a trib of 7 yrs & it takes them 3 to get temple built what do you think is going to happen after for the next 3.5 to 4? Going to say blood sacrifices of animals for sure. Like it was done back 2k yrs ago funny how things circle back to come forward and then what hmm...intresting times is it not.

It doesn't take long to build a temple and do the rituals that are needed when they are already prepping for the rituals. Red heifer ring a bell? Doesn't matter what you think or believe AS its what they think & believe. Like said could be the whole reason for the palestine push is to secure the dome & get rid of the mosque there. So hypothetical thinking if its a trib of 7 yrs & it takes them 3 to get temple built what do you think is going to happen after for the next 3.5 to 4? Going to say blood sacrifices of animals for sure. Like it was done back 2k yrs ago funny how things circle back to come forward and then what hmm...intresting times is it not.

i dont understand a single thing you just said, in terms of it's relevancy.
THE tribulation is a pre-messianic (morso the descent of Jesus Christ) event.

The 7 yr thing was never '7 yr TRIBULATION' it was a 7 yr PUNISHMENT/DESTRUCTION outlined by Jesus in Luke 21. The jews were punished, killed, enslaved ans scattered for their role in THE ACTUAL TRIBULATION..which was the murder of the true christians.

12 “But before all this, they will seize you and persecute you. They will hand you over to synagogues and put you in prison, and you will be brought before kings and governors, and all on account of my name. 13 And so you will bear testimony to me. 14 But make up your mind not to worry beforehand how you will defend yourselves. 15 For I will give you words and wisdom that none of your adversaries will be able to resist or contradict. 16 You will be betrayed even by parents, brothers and sisters, relatives and friends, and they will put some of you to death. 17 Everyone will hate you because of me. 18 But not a hair of your head will perish. 19 Stand firm, and you will win life.

20 “When you see Jerusalem being surrounded by armies, you will know that its desolation is near. 21 Then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains, let those in the city get out, and let those in the country not enter the city. 22 For this is the time of punishment in fulfillment of all that has been written. 23 How dreadful it will be in those days for pregnant women and nursing mothers! There will be great distress in the land and wrath against this people. 24 They will fall by the sword and will be taken as prisoners to all the nations. Jerusalem will be trampled on by the Gentiles until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled.

the term '7 year tribulation' theme is a joe biden dopey american evangelical zio position.
the 7 years is relevant through Daniel 9's final week prophecy and as i explained, it was the 66-73AD war 'midway' of wich the temple was destroyed.
it perfectly spells the end of vision and prophecy for the jewish race.

there is no future 7 yr jewish prophecy. only fake attempts to create one..

Maldarker

Star
i dont understand a single thing you just said, in terms of it's relevancy.
THE tribulation is a pre-messianic (morso the descent of Jesus Christ) event.

The 7 yr thing was never '7 yr TRIBULATION' it was a 7 yr PUNISHMENT/DESTRUCTION outlined by Jesus in Luke 21. The jews were punished, killed, enslaved ans scattered for their role in THE ACTUAL TRIBULATION..which was the murder of the true christians.

12 “But before all this, they will seize you and persecute you. They will hand you over to synagogues and put you in prison, and you will be brought before kings and governors, and all on account of my name. 13 And so you will bear testimony to me. 14 But make up your mind not to worry beforehand how you will defend yourselves. 15 For I will give you words and wisdom that none of your adversaries will be able to resist or contradict. 16 You will be betrayed even by parents, brothers and sisters, relatives and friends, and they will put some of you to death. 17 Everyone will hate you because of me. 18 But not a hair of your head will perish. 19 Stand firm, and you will win life.

20 “When you see Jerusalem being surrounded by armies, you will know that its desolation is near. 21 Then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains, let those in the city get out, and let those in the country not enter the city. 22 For this is the time of punishment in fulfillment of all that has been written. 23 How dreadful it will be in those days for pregnant women and nursing mothers! There will be great distress in the land and wrath against this people. 24 They will fall by the sword and will be taken as prisoners to all the nations. Jerusalem will be trampled on by the Gentiles until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled.

the term '7 year tribulation' theme is a joe biden dopey american evangelical zio position.
the 7 years is relevant through Daniel 9's final week prophecy and as i explained, it was the 66-73AD war 'midway' of wich the temple was destroyed.
it perfectly spells the end of vision and prophecy for the jewish race.

there is no future 7 yr jewish prophecy. only fake attempts to create one..
Ok i will make it simple since i already stated its what THEY BELIEVE not what you BELIEVE...your view no matter how much you think its right is not changing tptb minds (either start a lecture tour since you seem to have it all together and explain it to them or its going to happen fake or not and no matter how shrill you get or insults you throw will not matter anyway) Again they are making preperations for a new temple and the rites needed to consecrate it. So i think you need to get your ass over to israel and tell them hey AS says you can't build the temple prophecies are all ready over for the end times etc because you typing it here isn't changing anything they believe again i repeat they believe the tribulation will happen. To tptb your just a pleb like the rest of us.
Have a nice day!

Karlysymon

Superstar
I've said this quite often, you should have FUNNEL VISION NOT TUNNEL VISION...ie see the bigger picture.
how can grown educated men who only regard the bible as their only authority on all theological and spiritual matters, not have the capacity to connect Matthew 24 with Luke 21? ie they are 2 chapters detailing the same event in jewish/christian eschatology.

in Matthew 24, Jesus implied that when HIS JERUSALEM (ie of his time) was going to be destroyed, then the christians should flee to the mountains...

EXCEPT
Jerusalem will be trampled on by the Gentiles until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled.

Daniel 9 which is where the final week (7 lunar yrs) originates from, makes it clear that it is a prophecy only for the jews..
4 “Seventy ‘sevens’[c] are decreed for your people and your holy city to finish[d] transgression, to put an end to sin, to atone for wickedness, to bring in everlasting righteousness, to seal up vision and prophecy and to anoint the Most Holy Place.

ie Jesus was not going to go into detail about events past this, not at the time.
it mentions the most holy place, literally the temple was destroyed in 70AD, just as in Matthew 24 Jesus said 'this generation will not pass away until all this has happened'

Jesus implied he was going to descend asap...but he didnt, because he wasnt going to reveal the rest ie the gentiles period, at that time.

We have Netenyahu claiming he is the 'messiah ben joseph' ie the suffering servant archetype, he is supposed to die...and that brings the coming of the false messiah.

yet these evangelical monsters think the antichrist is a muslim who makes a 7 yr peace treaty with israel and breaks it midway (there's no fkin temple there you dumb fucks)
in fact, ive since argued with one who thinks that hamas spokesperson in the mask is THE antichrist.
This whole thing is going to denude Dispensationalism and it's adherents better prepare their hearts & minds.
A part of me feels like we are in the early days of the Covid operation with this war. The really heavy stuff hasn't yet hit everyone but will soon.

TPTB will immanentize the Eschaton. Dispensationalist eschatology will seemingly see fulfilment....Israel will repossess her biblical borders and a jesus will descend upon Mt. Olives in glory but the rest will not be realized. The believers will then reel from disillusionment that they haven't been Raptured, there is no temple or 7year Tribulation. What TPTB are planning is very serious and we should be paying attention. The bible says that it will be a "powerful delusion" (2 Thessalonians 2) and Christ said " For there shall arise false christs and false prophets and shall show great signs and wonders, insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. "

I wholeheartedly believe that a huge psyop is headed for the 3 Abrahamic faiths because Israel is home to all 3 faiths. Establishment stooges are talking about a reset of belief systems. I've been itching to repost this article, so here it is....
End Times Buffoonery
"Protestant fundamentalists found ample theological justification to support Euro-Atlantic elites’ drive for global hegemony. Indeed, the late American intellectual Gore Vidal whimsically observed that the practical result of this Dispensationalist theology was a “military build up that can never, ever cease until we have done battle for the Lord.”

Ok i will make it simple since i already stated its what THEY BELIEVE not what you BELIEVE...your view no matter how much you think its right is not changing tptb minds (either start a lecture tour since you seem to have it all together and explain it to them or its going to happen fake or not and no matter how shrill you get or insults you throw will not matter anyway) Again they are making preperations for a new temple and the rites needed to consecrate it. So i think you need to get your ass over to israel and tell them hey AS says you can't build the temple prophecies are all ready over for the end times etc because you typing it here isn't changing anything they believe again i repeat they believe the tribulation will happen. To tptb your just a pleb like the rest of us.
Have a nice day!
were it not for the fact that the xtians on this forum were stroking their fannies off to the idea of a future 7 yr trib where 'nayshunz reeling' (as they salivated dreaming of muslims eg Damascus getting wiped off the map), i would not have given a toss to research the whole topic.

now you're moving the goalposts aand sying 'yeew cant stop da self fulfillment of da temple'

FTR, the jews believe in their messiah. they hold messianic ideals in their heart....except their ideals are mass enslavement of the world, at their feet.
their false ideals only manifest a shadow archetype which comes in the form of the 'worthless shepherd'
im not worried abotut the end game..but i can keep mocking xtians for their idiotic opinions.

Maldarker

Star
were it not for the fact that the xtians on this forum were stroking their fannies off to the idea of a future 7 yr trib where 'nayshunz reeling' (as they salivated dreaming of muslims eg Damascus getting wiped off the map), i would not have given a toss to research the whole topic.

now you're moving the goalposts aand sying 'yeew cant stop da self fulfillment of da temple'

FTR, the jews believe in their messiah. they hold messianic ideals in their heart....except their ideals are mass enslavement of the world, at their feet.
their false ideals only manifest a shadow archetype which comes in the form of the 'worthless shepherd'
im not worried abotut the end game..but i can keep mocking xtians for their idiotic opinions.
I'm not moving any goal posts...Its not my idea of building a temple - im not on that planning commitee - So when you going on the lecture tour to tell everyone they are an imbecile? If your not going to do that then your part of the problem since you have all the answers & should be tenured at an ivy league college with all that info you have and wasting it on us imbeciles here. Spread your wings and fly!!! Don't waste it on idiots here come on!

I'm not moving any goal posts...Its not my idea of building a temple - im not on that planning commitee - So when you going on the lecture tour to tell everyone they are an imbecile? If your not going to do that then your part of the problem since you have all the answers & should be tenured at an ivy league college with all that info you have and wasting it on us imbeciles here. Spread your wings and fly!!! Don't waste it on idiots here come on!
when have i ever met a christian/xtian in real life who had the balls to talk 'nayshuns reeling doe'? they only exist online, lurking twitter and these type of forums. most forums like this, im already active on them. whether its twitter, facebook, reddit or forums, ive already said my bit.

youtube is owned by jews and run by hinjew pajeets, so im pretty much perma banned off there now. not forgetting that my youtube channel andvids was perma banned in 2019 aswell as various websites of mine getting completely delisted off search, as a result (as in, they very deliberately targetted everything to shut me up).

look at your boy Red. He used to be very active on the forum posting videos of bastards like amir tsarfati. now he's lurking and hiding in dark corners like a demon, posting that type of dog shit content on his profile page so it shows up on the feed.

7 yr tribulation against Godly Israel
muslim gog and magog
nayshuns reeling.
Jesus is Lord..............Rothschild

you think im supposed to do world tours talking about this toxic shit? i would get cancelled.
in fact my position on other topics is enough to get me killed by muslims, nevermind kafirs.

Maldarker

Star
when have i ever met a christian/xtian in real life who had the balls to talk 'nayshuns reeling doe'? they only exist online, lurking twitter and these type of forums. most forums like this, im already active on them. whether its twitter, facebook, reddit or forums, ive already said my bit.

youtube is owned by jews and run by hinjew pajeets, so im pretty much perma banned off there now. not forgetting that my youtube channel andvids was perma banned in 2019 aswell as various websites of mine getting completely delisted off search, as a result (as in, they very deliberately targetted everything to shut me up).

look at your boy Red. He used to be very active on the forum posting videos of bastards like amir tsarfati. now he's lurking and hiding in dark corners like a demon, posting that type of dog shit content on his profile page so it shows up on the feed.

7 yr tribulation against Godly Israel
muslim gog and magog
nayshuns reeling.
Jesus is Lord..............Rothschild

you think im supposed to do world tours talking about this toxic shit? i would get cancelled.
in fact my position on other topics is enough to get me killed by muslims, nevermind kafirs.
Seems like your full of it then. If it was that important you would be screaming it from the roof tops and not worried about your safety...Like the martyrs but instead your here insulting people who don't agree with you lock step. Unless you like just being a total a hole and it gives you a warm fuzzy feeling inside i guess then you do you. But this is the most telling thing about you...(they very deliberately targetted everything to shut me up). Because you so important or just self important? Or is it victim - i'm a victim it validates me? IDK seems like total bs to me. Change my mind. Because your not changing any atm here.

Seems like your full of it then. If it was that important you would be screaming it from the roof tops and not worried about your safety...Like the martyrs but instead your here insulting people who don't agree with you lock step. Unless you like just being a total a hole and it gives you a warm fuzzy feeling inside i guess then you do you. But this is the most telling thing about you...(they very deliberately targetted everything to shut me up). Because you so important or just self important? Or is it victim - i'm a victim it validates me? IDK seems like total bs to me. Change my mind. Because your not changing any atm here.
literally, these forums are where shitheads like Red and floss lurk and post that '7 yr tribulation' bs. that is why i diss 'xtians' on here.
why would i go around ranting this shit irl when the contexts dont fit? also, the CUFI crowd, people like joseph hagee, im far removed from their world. they are incredibly rich and fund the zionist project. you think im going to be lecturing and doinf world tours to counter them? are you on crack?

Maldarker

Star
literally, these forums are where shitheads like Red and floss lurk and post that '7 yr tribulation' bs. that is why i diss 'xtians' on here.
why would i go around ranting this shit irl when the contexts dont fit? also, the CUFI crowd, people like joseph hagee, im far removed from their world. they are incredibly rich and fund the zionist project. you think im going to be lecturing and doinf world tours to counter them? are you on crack?
idk are you? Like i said if its that important then...any means neccesary (btw who the hell is joseph hagee?) And what do you mean context doesnt fit you say that what your saying is actual BS then? BTW won't you be setting the context? So why would it matter or do you need people like red around so you can "CONTEXT" them? Thats like the dumbest statement ever...the context wtf really!??! You set the stage and context of your discussion power point the shit out of it venn diagram it print out hand outs etc. If its that important. Just saying. You have alot of stuff you spew out but no action or as they say put the money where your mouth is...you say its truth then the truth will get out and nothing should be able to stop ya! But again we shall see - got a feeling your like the tv preachers saying they got all the answers but they only give a drip of the "i'll show you a mystery spiel"

idk are you? Like i said if its that important then...any means neccesary (btw who the hell is joseph hagee?) And what do you mean context doesnt fit you say that what your saying is actual BS then? BTW won't you be setting the context? So why would it matter or do you need people like red around so you can "CONTEXT" them? Thats like the dumbest statement ever...the context wtf really!??! You set the stage and context of your discussion power point the shit out of it venn diagram it print out hand outs etc. If its that important. Just saying. You have alot of stuff you spew out but no action or as they say put the money where your mouth is...you say its truth then the truth will get out and nothing should be able to stop ya! But again we shall see - got a feeling your like the tv preachers saying they got all the answers but they only give a drip of the "i'll show you a mystery spiel"

Yes, venn diagrams, pie charts, powerpoint presentations, just to say
'YO, YEW KNOW DAT DA HO OF BABYLON, IS DA JOOZ, RIGHT?'
incoming world tours and a top selling book. maybe some merch too.
again, are you on crack?

tell me right here and now, you're aware of my views on the 7 yr tribulation...right? connecting Luke 21, with Matthew 24, Daniel 9, Zechariah 13 and REvelation 12...
now that you're aware of this position...what weill you do with that knowledge?
answer, nothing.

the type of people who would connect with a higher diementional truth, do not need me to tell them, they will find it in scripture, themselves. it is already there. they dont need venn diagrams.

as for the rest, just keep imagining things.

these demons either hide in corners or they attempt to derrail threads rather than personally take stock of the fact they have their scripture...and do not give a fuck about it.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
A part of me feels like we are in the early days of the Covid operation with this war. The really heavy stuff hasn't yet hit everyone but will soon.

TPTB will immanentize the Eschaton. Dispensationalist eschatology will seemingly see fulfilment....Israel will repossess her biblical borders and a jesus will descend upon Mt. Olives in glory but the rest will not be realized. The believers will then reel from disillusionment that they haven't been Raptured, there is no temple or 7year Tribulation. What TPTB are planning is very serious and we should be paying attention. The bible says that it will be a "powerful delusion" (2 Thessalonians 2) and Christ said " For there shall arise false christs and false prophets and shall show great signs and wonders, insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. "

I wholeheartedly believe that a huge psyop is headed for the 3 Abrahamic faiths because Israel is home to all 3 faiths. Establishment stooges are talking about a reset of belief systems. I've been itching to repost this article, so here it is....
End Times Buffoonery
"Protestant fundamentalists found ample theological justification to support Euro-Atlantic elites’ drive for global hegemony. Indeed, the late American intellectual Gore Vidal whimsically observed that the practical result of this Dispensationalist theology was a “military build up that can never, ever cease until we have done battle for the Lord.”
It doesnt add up that the anti-Christ would be a Muslim, seeing as hes going to have to fool people into accepting him as what they believe to be a return by a "Christian Christ." A Christian contact of mine noted: "CNP pushes that with Richardson and LaHaye" so we have a few names to investigate if anyone is interested.

elsbet's cat ^. .^

Established

EXCEPT

Have you looked into the expository work on Daniel 9?

. . .

elsbet's cat ^. .^

Established
It doesnt add up that the anti-Christ would be a Muslim, seeing as hes going to have to fool people into accepting him as what they believe to be a return by a "Christian Christ." A Christian contact of mine noted: "CNP pushes that with Richardson and LaHaye" so we have a few names to investigate if anyone is interested.
He doesn't need to be anything in particular, other than legitimately charismatic -- magnetic. Since we're speaking of Christian eschatology, the Delusion ought to cover a host of inconsistencies on his part, imo. I'm not trying to be flip about it, either-- nor do I want to post a wall of text-- but it seems risky to be overly strict about what he (it) will be.
2 Thess. 10

He will be lawless, a liar and, apparently, a magician. He'll probably be good looking too. Js. :)

Maldarker

Star
Yes, venn diagrams, pie charts, powerpoint presentations, just to say
'YO, YEW KNOW DAT DA HO OF BABYLON, IS DA JOOZ, RIGHT?'
incoming world tours and a top selling book. maybe some merch too.
again, are you on crack?

tell me right here and now, you're aware of my views on the 7 yr tribulation...right? connecting Luke 21, with Matthew 24, Daniel 9, Zechariah 13 and REvelation 12...
now that you're aware of this position...what weill you do with that knowledge?
answer, nothing.

the type of people who would connect with a higher diementional truth, do not need me to tell them, they will find it in scripture, themselves. it is already there. they dont need venn diagrams.

as for the rest, just keep imagining things.
So no real action on your part nice so you have nothing but words and what you speak is total BS again you sound just like the tv preachers you are saying are all wrong so idk seems your part of the problem to. I feel your just another where's waldo....claiming here i am find me here find me there but nothing of true substance.