Imagine a world with shariah law.

Flarepath

Star
..Look into the beginning of the masons. See how they got their start. Read their story.
i don't give a krap about masons, there's a Masonic Hall at the top of my street and when I sometimes pass it I see them going in and out in creepy black suits and ties like Men in Black..:)

Daze

Superstar
i don't give a krap about masons, there's a Masonic Hall at the top of my street and when I sometimes pass it I see them going in and out in creepy black suits and ties like Men in Black..:)
Doesn't matter what your interested in.

The templars are the masons of today. The same people that run holy-wood, the Fed and bohemian grove.

Open a history book,.educate yourself.

end of the day, ive read masonic literature and they openly say they believe in Lucifer by merging christianity with hindu themes, misinterpreting the nature of duality etc.
those beliefs allow them to accept 'communication' with lucifer and many entities.
technically anyone can do it..but these lot are organised and run the world...and we know they take orders from satan.
that's all there is to it.

Zakat

Star
end of the day, ive read masonic literature and they openly say they believe in Lucifer by merging christianity with hindu themes, misinterpreting the nature of duality etc.
those beliefs allow them to accept 'communication' with lucifer and many entities.
technically anyone can do it..but these lot are organised and run the world...and we know they take orders from satan.
that's all there is to it.
Hear, hear!

1707937966148.png

^^
what he said about jizya there, is the exact point I was making not so long ago in Nick Fuente's discord. I got into a lengthy convo with a few guys on there about the whore of babylon topic and then it trickled down to other topics inc jizya.

ive talked about it for a while now
eg

Flarepath

Star
Yes but what about... ism?
Like a fish in a tree.
Look into the beginning of the masons. See how they got their start. Read their story.
What's 'ism', is it something to do with fish and chips?
As for the masons, they're a spooky bunch, below is one of their Masonic Halls at the top of my street, I sometimes see them going in and out in their creepy black suits and ties and driving black cars-

Masonic_Hall.jpg

PS- my street is reputedly one of the most haunted in Britain, there are at least 6 assorted phantoms and poltergeists etc in properties there, and the local council run "Ghost Walks" in the street (below) where the tour guide points out the locations.
I wouldn't be surprised if the Masonic Hall is a portal to hell where the evil spirits come through..:)
plym-ghost-wk.jpg

Daze

Superstar
What's 'ism', is it something to do with fish and chips?
As for the masons, they're a spooky bunch, below is one of their Masonic Halls at the top of my street, I sometimes see them going in and out in their creepy black suits and ties and driving black cars-

View attachment 101856

PS- my street is reputedly one of the most haunted in Britain, there are at least 6 assorted phantoms and poltergeists etc in properties there, and the local council run "Ghost Walks" in the street (below) where the tour guide points out the locations.
I wouldn't be surprised if the Masonic Hall is a portal to hell where the evil spirits come through..:)
View attachment 101857
Idk why you tagged me in this one.

If you're Christian you should know all 'ghosts' are demons/djinn. Though demons doesn't really fit because it implies all djinn are evil and they're not.

Top level masons do have satanic rituals that invite the unseen. But its only those on top. The vast majority of masons think Its a club. Nothing beyond that.

Maldarker

Star
even the demons got new pr after converting to islam - as per myth they can posses people so in essence a rose by any other is still a rose bro and you shouldn't be talking to demons but hey mu ha mad did (its wasn't gaberiel sorry but he wouldn't have came with another message gospel again its what CHRIST said) so do as your leader what a joke. (btw nothing like adapting pagan pratice which was pre islamic belief or jinn pick a little of this a little of that and...)

Flarepath

Star
If you're Christian you should know all 'ghosts' are demons/djinn. Though demons doesn't really fit because it implies all djinn are evil and they're not...
My reading is that ALL demons/djinn are evil, and that there are no good ones, or am I missing something?

Daze

Superstar
Where are the Christian djinn exactly, and what do they do?
They go the same places you do. They do the same things you do.

God has made 2 creations with free will. Mankind and the djinn.
Djinn are like us in many ways. They have thier own paths, beliefs, fears and so on. They are just as varied as we are.

Maldarker

Star
Yup. Chock that up as another correlation between ancient pagan practices and today’s Islam.
But yet christianity has adopted all pagan beliefs hmm??? But hey daze is in a daze and selective on what he bashes islam good christians bad...
Just remember he rejected the cornerstone. So you have the guy that rejects CHRIST just like judas did, but yet is out there calling everyone judas ironic isn't it. BTW @Daze the proper word is apostate. So pray for his repentance and the error of his ways.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
The fact is, Judaism/Christianity/Islam are pretty much unrecognizable from what they were originally founded as. There has been so much innovation (some well intentioned or out of ignorance... with much very intentionally negative) that its a tough sell to try convincing those outside of the Abrahamic traditions that we aint a bunch of vile hypocrites.

Last edited:

Haich

Superstar
This young woman was abandoned by her mother as a newborn, on a doorstep. She was luckily found by some men walking their dog. Now the circumstances surrounding the mother’s situation is unknown, but I wanted to point out how many cases like this, abandonment of newborns or babies, are popping up in the supposedly ‘developed world’.

How did we get to a point where babies are being abandoned or aborted? For no medical reason…

Sure there are cases where a mother must forfeit her child or pregnancy, I don’t doubt that. But the cases we see today tend to be women who simply do not want to face the repercussions of their actions and fear they will be unable to raise or aren’t ready to raise children.
I don’t know a soul, that has ever said ‘yes I was ready for parenthood’. The truth is, you can be 18 or 40, it still hits you like a ton of bricks and nothing can ever prepare you for that. As women, we need to educate our daughters and ourselves to hold fast onto our chastity and stay away, do not go near, any situation where you may find yourself falling into lustful sex or falling for the empty promises of a hormone raging man.

Unfortunately we have this culture of excess and many young people have cemented the association of free sex and liberation. Practising safe sex isn’t enough, we need to value relationships and marriage and treat them as responsibilities and obligations. Then maybe, young people and women wouldn’t have to be bringing unwanted children into the world and raising broken people who will later struggle in society and life.

Daze

Superstar
Is this justice or not? In the US this woman would spend decades in the prison system living off of taxpayer money.

1709733278810.png

1709733332485.png

The west is always spinning propaganda. But if she murdered her husband and the family of the victim wanted the death penalty. Why should she be allowed to live for decades taunting them? I can't tell you how many pedophiles, murders and serial rapists live in our prison system.

What about their victims? They are all beholden to a system that literally benefits off of prison labor. Obviously, it makes more sense in the corrupt US to get labor for pennies on the hour then to actually serve justice.

People always say there's no justice. Maybe not in the west, but it exists in Muslim lands.