Immanuel Macron

e-Enoch

Superstar
Last edited:

e-Enoch

Superstar
What’s In A Name?
By Geoffrey Grider
Names are important and names convey meaning, so let’s look at Emmanuel Macron’s full name and what it means. For a child who was born to ‘non-religious parents’, his name is jammed packed with references to God and Jesus Christ. You will need to remember that for later when we attached it to the Isaiah 14 verses below. But for now be aware that his full name means God with us, peaceful ruler and a mark. You can see where this is heading already, can’t you? This article on the true nature of Judas will make Macron’s name so much more meaningful.

For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north: I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High. Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.” Isaiah 14:13-15 (KJB)
  • Emmanuel – meaning ‘God with us’
  • Jean – meaning ‘the Lord is gracious’
  • Michel – meaning ‘who is like God?’
  • Frederic – ‘peaceful ruler’
  • Macron – meaning ‘ short, straight, horizontal mark’

e-Enoch

Superstar

Shuna

Star
En parlant de politique Français, j'en profite pour qu'au sénat, il n'a que des Franc-Maçons. La question qu'on se poserait c'est qui ne l'ait pas? Il faut savoir aussi ceci, sur les Franc-Maçons, car même la grande majorité des Franc-Maçons ne savent pas. Même si je vérifie encore, avec de nombreuses différentes sources, j'ai trouvé ce qui dirige vraiment cette organisation. Lisez le second paragraphe, le paragraphe qui est en Français:

Speaking of French politics, I take advantage of the fact that in the Senate, there are only Freemasons. The question we would ask ourselves is who doesn’t have it? You also need to know this about Freemasons, because even the vast majority of Freemasons don't know. Although I am still checking, with many different sources, I have found what really runs this organization. Read the second paragraph, the paragraph that is in English:

Floridafoot

Established
I can see why there is all the speculation around Macron. However, the Jews will think the Antichrist is the Messiah, so wouldn't he have to be Jewish? Isn't that how he will gain access to the third temple and cause the sacrifices to cease during the Time of Jacobs trouble?

Floridafoot

Established
It just seems that everything satan does is a cheap counterfeit of God's work. So wouldn't make sense that the false Messiah would be an Israelite as was Jesus?

e-Enoch

Superstar
I can see why there is all the speculation around Macron. However, the Jews will think the Antichrist is the Messiah, so wouldn't he have to be Jewish? Isn't that how he will gain access to the third temple and cause the sacrifices to cease during the Time of Jacobs trouble?
Macron has Jewish ancestry...You may want to read the first article posted on this thread.. Anyways, here's the link...

Floridafoot

Established
Macron has Jewish ancestry...You may want to read the first article posted on this thread.. Anyways, here's the link...

Right. I did see that. Not sure if that would be enough to convince a devout Jewish person he is the Messiah. But who knows?

e-Enoch

Superstar
Right. I did see that. Not sure if that would be enough to convince a devout Jewish person he is the Messiah. But who knows?
Yes, no one is absolutely sure about this...at least not yet...We need to keep on praying...and watching...The Lord wants us to always be vigilant...

e-Enoch

Superstar

e-Enoch

Superstar
"As War Rages In The Middle East, French President Emmanuel Macron To Lead 2023 Paris Peace Forum That’s Working Towards Global Government..."

e-Enoch

Superstar
"...At COP 28 Global Warming Conference In Dubai, Emmanuel Macron Calls For Two State Solution As Israel-Hamas War Rages..."

e-Enoch

Superstar
"...At World Economic Forum 2024 In Davos, Emmanuel Macron Laid Out His Plan To Implement Two State Solution..."

truth_will_out

Established
"Shock As French President Emmanuel Macron Declares He Will Rule France Like The Roman God Jupiter..."
(Published July 5, 2017)

Nicolae Ceaușescu (RIP) might not have said that, but I wouldn't be surprised if he may have thought that at some point.