India

Daze

Superstar
I wanted to start a thread to cover newsworthy events in India. Spread awareness of all the atrocities that occur over there.

This story is currently making the rounds. A 12 year old girl was raped. She walked half naked for 2 and a half hours going door to door asking for help. Not a soul offered assistance.

12y.jpg

India's an odd country to say the least. It has the largest population in the world and seems to be all over the place when it comes to any sort of justice.

I remember I had a Tibetan friend of mine who told me years ago how their family sought refugee status so their father could avoid political prosecution when they were a kid. Their mum and dad opened a store in India to make a living, but unfortunately, were murdered. The Indian police and justice system were so lax and hardly took the murders seriously. Apparently, there were three suspects, caught one, but the police couldn't be bothered to investigate the case any further and released him - go figure.

Then I listen to Rocco Galati who mentions the 1st degree murder case against Bill Gates in their Superior Courts has a better chance of being won there due to the fact that judges are selected in the High Courts based on a number of cases they've won. As Rocco mentioned in the video, his wife is from India and seemed to know about how India's justice system works and compared it to Canada's (our judges are basically selected via nepotism).

If Rocco was still active on social media, I'd be tempted to show them the posts in this thread.

Persecution of Christians in india

The first half of 2023 has seen a surge in violence against Christians across 23 states in India, according to a New Delhi-based human rights group, which identified 400 incidents, up from 274 reported over the same period last year.

The group also noted in its statement that the month of June saw the highest number of attacks against the Christian community, averaging three incidents per day.

The UCF expressed grave concerns over the situation in the northeastern state of Manipur, where the ongoing violence has resulted in the loss of at least 130 lives and caused the destruction of over 400 churches.

Amid these atrocities, the UCF said the Christian community faced a disproportionate number of arrests compared to the accused individuals. The organization pointed out the discrepancy in the filing of formal police complaints, with 63 lodged against Christians, leading to the incarceration of 35 pastors. This disparity is despite the community being the victims of such violence, it pointed out.

Diogenes

Established
Hinduism is rotten to the core-

View attachment 92079
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The tranny lookalike Hindu 'god'-
View attachment 92080
Maybe that's the reason why Hinduism was so popular in the 60s, with all the Maharishi and flower power b******t . It always striked me as perversive.

Flarepath

Star
Yeah the Beatles went to India to seek 'enlightenment' from the Maharishi but left when they found out he'd slipped his hand up Mia Farrow's skirt..:)

rel_Maharishi.jpg

Diogenes

Established
Yeah the Beatles went to India to seek 'enlightenment' from the Maharishi but left when they found out he'd slipped his hand up Mia Farrow's skirt..:)

View attachment 92261
What a scum this Maharishi was. There's a quote attributed to Lennon when he was asked something by him, to which Lennon replied "if you're so cosmic, you should know". Lol, clever answer and vitriolic too.

Haich

Superstar
So disturbing, half the posts are about r*pe, I know it’s a male heavy population but really? Raping kids and attempting r*pe on a bloody bus??

thought I’d type in ‘India crime news’ into Google and a ton of other r*pe cases came up

Israel and India, cut from the same cloth

all bo*tlickers in comments

The Israel-Palestine conflict was a hotbed for conspiracies and false information even before the current flashpoint. While researchers so far have found minimal evidence of disinformation of foreign origin, the ongoing conflict between Israel and Hamas in the Gaza Strip has nonetheless observed a surge in misinformation. This reveals the significance and salience of the digital battlefield in modern day warfare and combat, engaging the participation of citizens beyond the Middle East in a battle of discourse and ideology.

Amid this fragmented information sphere, the manufacture of and engagement with pro-Israel content among Indian nationals, more significantly among right-wing Hindu nationalists, have not escaped popular attention.

A reputable Indian fact-checking service, found several verified Indian X users at the front and center of a “disinformation campaign” that targets Palestine with negative news while supporting Israel. In one instance, a video purporting to show young girls taken by a Palestinian fighter as sex slaves was circulated on X. This video had no context and was likely from a school trip to Jerusalem, but this was shared widely by Indian accounts.

Fact-checker Pratik Sinha has referred to India as the “disinformation capital of the world” due to the rise of right-wing nationalism in the country. There have been attempts to attribute the spread of false information in India on the Israel-Gaza conflict to the BJP’s IT Cell, a department within the ruling party that handles its social media accounts and campaigns. However, beyond the element of state-sponsorship in the spread of mis- and disinformation, this episode reveals wider trends surrounding fake news and grassroots engagement in the production, dissemination, and export of misinformation in India.

Daze

Superstar
1704552775663.png

It's an interesting dynamic.

Indians literally fall on their face for Israel.

1704553119200.jpeg

While Israelis hate them.

HIndus 2.jpg

In hindsight, it's a lot like the Judeo-Christian relationship.

Do you see what they all have in common?
Notice how friends of Israel learn towards polytheism.

The devil only has one enemy and is not shy to unite his forces.

Daze

Superstar
This thread is not dead btw, just for the past 3 months my news feed has been 98% Palestine. Others are welcome to share items that don't come across my desk.

Apheirox

Established
This thread is not dead btw, just for the past 3 months my news feed has been 98% Palestine. Others are welcome to share items that don't come across my desk.
Maybe it´s better if this thread died. The situation in India seems unpleasant, to say the least - but perhaps it´s better to just talk about something else.

Myself, I´ve noticed the distinct absence of Indians/hindus on this forum.