Is France Suffering From A Severe Case Of Open Borders BRIDGET BARDOT

France is having rioting all over their country due to a Pink Floyd type of scenario where one person who was up to no good was killed by the police. I think this is a perfect example of how brainwashed the MSM has made western countries. Why are there no riots of this magnitude going on about the poisonous vaccines that have killed millions and the Ukraine money laundering scheme that has destroyed economies everywhere. Just like the USA Pink Floyd riots French style.

Anyone remember when Bridget Bardot was convicted of a hate crime because she spoke up against all the Muslim people invading France? Well I think France should have spoken up and supported her and now the whole country is paying the price. Nowadays self preservation is considered to be racism. We can also thank Hitlery Clinton for this problem because she destroyed Libya and murdered Khadafi.

DavidSon

Star
I read today on zero hedge that white people in France are being randomly attacked by the invading hordes.
The article is still top of their page with numerous takes on the riots. I'd bet people (including whites) have been attacked but reading some of the comments, full of exaggeration, it's apparent how racist and ignorant people are. Sorry if I offend but the same thing applies to to the title of your thread... I don't know if it's an attempt a humor but to oversimplify the protests as "Muslim hordes" is preposterous. There's nothing Islamic about the the thugs and rioters across France right now. We saw the same fake propaganda against Islam with the WOT- I shouldn't have to spell out the demographic that invents terrorism and profits from their war on Middle Eastern people.

I agree reckless immigration is a problem but I'm looking at the events from a different angle. We could easily be seeing useful idiots like antifa and other leftist terrorists mixed in the mobs. Where are the looters acquiring military grade weapons from? France is hosting the next olympics; with the ongoing yellow-vest and anti-austerity movements this could result in sweeping crackdowns on all protest.

French rioters filmed brandishing military-grade weapons as unrest grows

Beautiful

Star
France is having rioting all over their country due to a Pink Floyd type of scenario where one person who was up to no good was killed by the police. I think this is a perfect example of how brainwashed the MSM has made western countries. Why are there no riots of this magnitude going on about the poisonous vaccines that have killed millions and the Ukraine money laundering scheme that has destroyed economies everywhere. Just like the USA Pink Floyd riots French style.
It's just like black lives matter, where a man killed by police

I see now that the president of France was celebrating Pride with Elton John while France is burning. I still think that Macron and Justina Trudeau were elected by voting fraud just like lying dog pony soldier.

I went to Paris in November. It is not a safe place. Paris has always been dirty. Ive been a few times but this time its different. There are barely any French people left. Immigrants live on the streets in tents. Just across from the Louvre there were tent cities, some under the war memorials. It was not safe to walk, I ubered everywhere. Like I said Ive been a few times. One of my earliest memories is using the subway with my parents going back to the hotel from Disneyland Paris and seeing a dead homeless man, who clearly choked on his own vomit. But now its worse.

Im meant to go next August for the Olympics as its my sisters wish for her birthday but im very apprehensive. i would not be surprised if there is a terror attack.

Isn't this all part of the Agenda 30 Agenda 21 Plans ? So many Agendas happening it is hard to keep track of them. But the main agenda is making the average person suffer as much as possible. I guess I will just call it The Satanic Agenda.

duzyzdzichu

Rookie
I just arrived to France, I'm backpacking, didn't even know about the riots, but i know one thing about the France, stay away from Paris and Marseille, i just passed today by Reims and Dijon and absolutely nothing is happening there, all calm and peaceful. So talking about whole country in riots, it's just a media propaganda. The whole rest of France is doing fine. What is happening in this cities and who is behind that I don't know. What i know for sure ordinary immigrants, ordinary people, Muslims and Africans have nothing to do with that. I'm not the one to investigate, but it's definitely not spontaneous and some evil forces are behind this.

Yeah i was going to say this seems like predictive programming

Movie description from wiki

Abdel, an Algerian-French soldier, holds a press conference outside a police station after his 13-year-old brother Idir dies in hospital, the result of three apparent policemen beating and leaving him for dead.

In the final scene of the movie, a man in a van is shown recording the beating of Idir, which is later posted on social media. The “policemen” are revealed to be far-right instigators in disguise; they enter the van, drive into the woods, and burn the uniforms they had worn, revealing that the beating was a deliberate attempt to incite racial unrest.
I also heard the riots are being used as an excuse to shut down the internet to supposedly stop the rioters from organizing.

Diogenes

Established
Romain Gavras,the director of this film Athena,is the son of Kostas Gavras, who also was a film director (he made the film Z,if anyone's seen it). They are Greeks but made their name in France, like some other famous Greeks did. Now, this Romain Gavras,is the new boyfriend of Dua Lipa,lol. It would never cross my mind that the Gavras family would be among the satanic elite ! Life is full of surprises.

The police have orders to arrest not the rioters, but those protecting their neighborhoods from the rioters...

Also seem to be using any resistance to the rioters as an excuse to crack down on "right wing militias "

It led many observers to wonder why the police could respond so quickly to attempts to defend French communities, but not the rioters. Speaking to Generation Identity activist Martin Sellner (English starts at 24:00), the assistant to MEP and Reconquête party vice-chair Nicolas Bay, Bastien Rondeau-Frimas noted the police had been instructed not to crack down on protests for fear of “escalation.”

“Of course a strong leader like Éric Zémmour could crush this very easily. The police have been ordered to not do that much because they “don’t want to add fuel to the fire”. The orders from the government are explicit: We don’t want you to fight this, we just want you to secure Hell. They believe if the cops would act, it would explode”, Frimas said.

French authorities are now cracking down on young patriots who dare fight back, Frimas said. “Today, the French police searched the homes of the young patriots in Angers, because they are apparently a danger to the state. In Lyon, a group of patriots protested the state’s inaction, and the police immediately moved to disperse them.”