Is this a man quiz?

Who are these “people”?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dalit

Star
Some women have that "ruler" as in stick straight up and down like a ruler/measuring stick figure. Gisele has that body type. Yes, it's not the most attractive body type to men, who prefer hourglass, but it doesn't mean she's not a woman. Just like some women have broad shoulders, big chests, and almost no waist and tiny legs. It depends on genetics. But I could see that not being attractive to men.

minnie82

Superstar
Some women have that "ruler" as in stick straight up and down like a ruler/measuring stick figure. Gisele has that body type. Yes, it's not the most attractive body type to men, who prefer hourglass, but it doesn't mean she's not a woman. Just like some women have broad shoulders, big chests, and almost no waist and tiny legs. It depends on genetics. But I could see that not being attractive to men.
I know but if you watch the picture she didn't have hips compared to her sister

Some women have that "ruler" as in a stick straight up and down like a ruler/measuring stick figure. Gisele has that body type. Yes, it's not the most attractive body type to men, who prefer hourglass, but it doesn't mean she's not a woman. Just like some women have broad shoulders, big chests, and almost no waist and tiny legs. It depends on genetics. But I could see that not being attractive to men.
Yes now the woke in me kinda feels that this whole thread is sexist. Like stereotyping females in a certain way. Well, emphasizing that the trans agenda is very much real.

Behumble

Established
I get that, women are shaped differently too but within their feminine frame depending on length, width and depth of their features (upper body, chest, waist, hips etc). All women have hips of various measurements, just like a square will be always be a square because all sides are equal whatever the measurements are.

Screenshot_20220611-025132~2.png

For example I am more rectangular because my upper body is longer nevertheless my shoulders and hip bones still align even though I don't have an hourglass figure (depth of curve is stretched).

You can see Gisele's sister is a pear shape, she has a bigger Q angle and belly button below the waistline.

Screenshot_20230430-005821~2.png

Behumble

Established
Yes now the woke in me kinda feels that this whole thread is sexist. Like stereotyping females in a certain way. Well, emphasizing that the trans agenda is very much real.
People can feel whatever/however they want but must we ignore all the studies that involve gender?

free2018

Star
There are a few women here who look like “rulers” here at work and they are definitely women.

Comparing these alien trannies to normal women DOES not make them normal women.
The men I listed are connected to demons.

free2018

Star
Men pretending to be women is real MISOGYNY.
The Elite hate women.
Don’t believe me. Just take a step back.

Which one is the biological woman?

IMG_3219.jpeg

I have to agree that it isn't fair to put women in a certain category of how exactly their bodies should look, especially if they can get accused of being a man. It doesn't seem fair to those that are different than the norm. Everyone has different bone structures and frames to their bodies.
It's also very hard to look at these threads, and still don't know why I torture myself going into them lol it's all the women (or men in some cases) in bikinis and such, and it's not exactly what I want to see on here.. but once again, I'm a glutton for punishment, apparently LOL.
The chart with the different types of womens' shapes also seem like they are all the same weight, though, so that can make us feel insecure if we don't fit that, either.
Some of this stuff is harming women's minds, sadly.

Behumble

Established
I have to agree that it isn't fair to put women in a certain category of how exactly their bodies should look, especially if they can get accused of being a man. It doesn't seem fair to those that are different than the norm. Everyone has different bone structures and frames to their bodies.
It's also very hard to look at these threads, and still don't know why I torture myself going into them lol it's all the women (or men in some cases) in bikinis and such, and it's not exactly what I want to see on here.. but once again, I'm a glutton for punishment, apparently LOL.
The chart with the different types of womens' shapes also seem like they are all the same weight, though, so that can make us feel insecure if we don't fit that, either.
The chart itself is just an illustration focused on different body shapes, if you look closely there are slight differences in height and width. If you mean someone who is obese because that's a extreme example then the shape is more or less the same for both genders.

Why do some MEN have surgeries to look like women emphasing on particular areas? If we are all different shapes and sizes regardless of gender why is their a need to transition at all? How do you feel when you see those images of men who emulate what they think a woman's body should look like?

The chart itself is just an illustration focused on different body shapes, if you look closely there are slight differences in height and width. If you mean someone who is obese because that's a extreme example then the shape is more or less the same for both genders.

Why do some MEN have surgeries to look like women emphasing on particular areas? If we are all different shapes and sizes regardless of gender why is their a need to transition at all? How do you feel when you see those images of men who emulate what they think a woman's body should look like?
I think what I meant was that none of these women look like they are bigger than a size 6. I'm not talking about obesity. Don't know why everyone goes there when anything is said about women's weight lol.

How do I feel? Definitely not good. It's getting harder and harder to get by as a woman seeing even men going towards this kind of body type and such. It just makes us feel more insecure, sadly :confused: the expectations sure are high! Plus they really represent women in the worst light.

free2018

Star
So I think, as usual, you kind of start off with a logical fallacy. And then the thread in particular, this thread is really about men in drag.

So I’m not really sure fundamentally what men in drag have to do with normal women, and I’m not even trying to be funny.

The point of this and the other thread where we talk about this is that the people we are talking about are being deceitful. The people we’re talking about influence millions if not billions of actual real women through deceit and lies.

I will continue to talk about this because the people I’m talking about our deceivers that are lying and deceiving millions if not billions of people.

Last edited:
I agree. There is something sexist about nitpicking female bodies, while at the same time the trans agenda is very much real.

It's not about "feelings". Stereotypes are just that, stereotypes. Women, even if we just limit it to women with under a 25 bmi, come in different shapes and bone structures. Not every woman's waist curves in, not every woman's pelvis is larger than her rib cage (though the inner part of the pelvic bowl differs in women compared to men, which also affects the angle of their femur bones).

When people say things like "someone with no defined waist is not a woman" that is quite an accusation, women - actual women, not men in drag - being basically told that they are not a woman if this is what their body looks like.

Regarding obesity, not everyone gains weight in the same places. Some women gain weight only in the upper body, and some men gain weight in their lower body first. Everyone is different. Once again, not referring to anyone crossdressing, just actual men and women.

Regarding transitioning, from what i've read from lurking on trans reddit, some of these men that get on estrogen are able to develop some secondary female sex characteristics (weight going to certain places), but some are not, or not to the same degree. Even with the artificial opposite sex hormones not all of them are able to get a stereotype "woman" shape. It seems to depend on genetics, and they themselves admit it.

And not all men have the same taste in women. I'm not going to describe myself, but my husband actually prefers women who have my body type. Not all men like the same thing when it comes to women.

Behumble

Established
I think what I meant was that none of these women look like they are bigger than a size 6. I'm not talking about obesity. Don't know why everyone goes there when anything is said about women's weight lol.

How do I feel? Definitely not good. It's getting harder and harder to get by as a woman seeing even men going towards this kind of body type and such. It just makes us feel more insecure, sadly :confused: the expectations sure are high! Plus they really represent women in the worst light.
Unfortunately these kind of illustrations will depict women of a particular stature just to show you what they mean. I also stated that obesity was an extreme example so to point out that being overweight is the same in BOTH men and women, as in it becomes harder to tell. Just to be clear I didn't bring up anything to do with weight in order to target women.

Your perception from a 2D drawing:

"The chart with the different types of womens' shapes also seem like they are all the same weight, though, so that can make us feel insecure if we don't fit that, either.
Some of this stuff is harming women's minds, sadly."

The sad part is attacking posters on this thread who are trying to expose MEN dressed up in bikinis and showing you their bodies, of which makes you feel insecure. What's harming women's minds is feeling LESS of a woman when compared with a man.

Let's not forget the fact that there are MEN who parade as women, on the covers of magazines, plastered all over social media to be looked at.

This thread came about because someone wanted to do a quiz on whether they could spot a transgender. I posted two CONFIRMED trans and one was mistaken as a bio female. Which goes to show how deep the deception is. It's also detrimental when a man can't tell that a woman is really a man. This agenda affects both genders not just women's insecurities.

Behumble

Established
I agree. There is something sexist about nitpicking female bodies, while at the same time the trans agenda is very much real.

It's not about "feelings". Stereotypes are just that, stereotypes. Women, even if we just limit it to women with under a 25 bmi, come in different shapes and bone structures. Not every woman's waist curves in, not every woman's pelvis is larger than her rib cage (though the inner part of the pelvic bowl differs in women compared to men, which also affects the angle of their femur bones).

When people say things like "someone with no defined waist is not a woman" that is quite an accusation, women - actual women, not men in drag - being basically told that they are not a woman if this is what their body looks like.

Regarding obesity, not everyone gains weight in the same places. Some women gain weight only in the upper body, and some men gain weight in their lower body first. Everyone is different. Once again, not referring to anyone crossdressing, just actual men and women.

Regarding transitioning, from what i've read from lurking on trans reddit, some of these men that get on estrogen are able to develop some secondary female sex characteristics (weight going to certain places), but some are not, or not to the same degree. Even with the artificial opposite sex hormones not all of them are able to get a stereotype "woman" shape. It seems to depend on genetics, and they themselves admit it.

And not all men have the same taste in women. I'm not going to describe myself, but my husband actually prefers women who have my body type. Not all men like the same thing when it comes to women.
You have to remember there's a difference between doing something and doing it with malice. If something doesn't feel right/true why can't we question it? Like the COVID thread where people are questioning it and sharing articles and links about different things, who can actually confirm the truth of it all?

We have an innate ability to pick up and read signs from what we see and feel. How do we know when someone is depressed, telling the truth, saying a lie or trying to cheat us? So it's a sad truth that we are no longer able to draw up a conclusion about someone's gender based on our senses. From an anthropological point of view, this is part of building a social community. Being able to identify individuals in order to respond accordingly.

If something doesn't pass my initial intuitions as truth why am I not allowed to question it? If a man is potentially posting as a woman and telling me he is a woman, as a woman myself I must remain silent? Yes I could be wrong but I could also be right. I didn't attack their character or called them names. I am simply trying to call out what I think is a lie.

No one here said this person is so and so because they're ugly or this size and weight. Do you honestly think that we have no gender indicators? A woman can be flat chested but we can still determine that she is a woman based on other features. Just as a man can have a bigger chest and we'd know he isn't a woman. In regards to weight gain, yes it can be deposited in different areas of the bodies for different people but the point here is that those indicators becomes less obvious to the eye.

The bottom line is the body is wired by your DNA, these codes also tell your body how to respond to stimulants. When transitioning they will all have different results based on what they are susceptible to. Are there studies to conclude that transitioning is a long term success story? How do we determine what is defined as successful and what are the rates? And is it a positive one?

You have to remember there's a difference between doing something and doing it with malice. If something doesn't feel right/true why can't we question it?
I never said anyone can't or is not allowed to question anything.

What i have said, and will continue to say, is that other than chromosomal differences, xx vs xy, we can't know if an individual is a female or male. Genetics sometimes do some crazy things, and the people who don't fit the sterotypes don't particularly appreciate it when people make assumptions.

No waist? Could still be a woman.
Long femurs? Could still be a woman.
Large shoulders? Could be a woman.
Large behind? Could be a man.
Short legs? Could be a man.
Etc.

And i'm not even talking about people taking hormones, actively trying to be alter their appearance. I'm talking about normal, if not stereotypical, gene expression.

If something doesn't pass my initial intuitions as truth why am I not allowed to question it? If a man is potentially posting as a woman and telling me he is a woman, as a woman myself I must remain silent? Yes I could be wrong but I could also be right. I didn't attack their character or called them names. I am simply trying to call out what I think is a lie.
I wasn't aware that someone is posting here pretending to be the opposite sex.
I've been accused of being a male poster by a female because i spoke out against feminism. If someone wants to believe i am a man because of what i post then that is their choice, i guess?

You are free to call out what you think is a lie, as am i. And i think it is a lie that all women meet certain physical criteria, other than the obvious of having female organs and two x chromosomes. Same goes for men.

Are there studies to conclude that transitioning is a long term success story? How do we determine what is defined as successful and what are the rates? And is it a positive one?
I sure hope not, because anyone who has read my posts can see that i am very against "transitioning". I don't care whether it is subjectively successful or not, i believe it's an abomination and needs to stop.

I also genuinely believe that perpetuating sterotypes about how the two sexes should look or behave play a part in convincing some "noncomforming" individuals that they should transition.