Islamic Videos: All Welcome

DesertRose

Superstar
Ashura and Fasting Explanation

9th Muharram = 27th July 2023 | Thursday
10th Muharram = 28th July 20723 | Friday
11th Muharram = 29th July 2023 | Saturday

The Prophet,(sallallaahu ’alayhi wa sallam), said:
“For fasting the day of ‘Ashura, I hope that Allah will accept it as expiation for the year that went before.”
[Reported by Muslim, 1976]

Don’t forget to observe fasting on the day preceding Ashura which is Taasu’a (9th of Muharram) or succeeding it (the 11th of Muharram) to be different from the Jews.

Ibn `Abbas (May Allah be pleased with them) reported: The Messenger of Allah (sallallaahu ’alayhi wa sallam) said, “If I remain alive till the next year, I shall also observe fast on the ninth of Muharram (i.e. along with the tenth day.).”
[Muslim]

DesertRose

Superstar
GLOBAL REACTION TO RECENT QURAN DESECRATIONS
#holyquran #quran #quranburing
How have Muslims around the world reacted to the recent desecrations of the Quran?
Featuring highlights from the UN Human Rights Council's resolution on religious hatred.

DesertRose

Superstar
Every MUSLIM should be doing this before Maghrib! - Dr. Muhammad, Sh. Wael & Mufti Menk

1- There is a time on Friday when du’a may be readily answered. No Muslim happens to ask Allah for good at that time but He will give it to him. 2- There are many views on when this time is. The most correct are two views: The first is that it is from the time when the imam sits on the minbar until the end of the prayer. The second view is that it is after ‘Asr, and this is the more correct of the two views.
source

DesertRose

Superstar
@z gharib and @Daze
I prefer Brother Sami Hamdi's take on the politics in the Gulf states.
Towards the end of his talk, Sami gives glad tidings to our ummah.
He discusses how MBS is de-islamizing Saudia.
Raving in Riyadh – The New Saudi Arabia with Sami Hamdi

Last edited:

DesertRose

Superstar
Imagine if i sourced Christian videos with David Duke, the grand wizard of the kkk. Calling him the "wisest of Christians"
So true! His lies have been refuted so many times I can not keep up.o_O

Also, I wish people would stick to the instructions posted on the OP.
This thread is a resource thread about Islam from the perspective of Muslims, please respect that.

From the OP:
(Only, brothers and sisters in Islam are welcome to post resources in this thread. (Using sources that are backed up by the Quran and sunnah.)

Last edited:

Daze

Superstar
So true! His lies have been refuted so many times I can not keep up.o_O

Also, I wish people would stick to the instructions posted on the OP.
This thread is a resource thread about Islam from the perspective of Muslims, please respect that.

From the OP:
That's an interesting video. Thanks for the share.

Kinda surprising its 3 years old and CP still has a fan base willing to share his work.

Here's a comment from the video. Eventually some people acknowledge the truth.

DK.jpg

Christian prince is a hate preacher. Why not source David Wood or Robert Spencer?

Imagine if i sourced Christian videos with David Duke, the grand wizard of the kkk. Calling him the "wisest of Christians"
WHAT??
How is Christian Prince a hate preacher??
Seriously?
He certainly doesn’t hate Muslims as he spends hours talking to them and helping them.
And you certainly can’t compare him to KKK, because he is definitely not racist.
Have you really listened to him?

Daze

Superstar
WHAT??
How is Christian Prince a hate preacher??
Seriously?
He certainly doesn’t hate Muslims as he spends hours talking to them and helping them.
And you certainly can’t compare him to KKK, because he is definitely not racist.
Have you really listened to him?
Why not watch the video DR has posted?

I've seen few of CP's videos. As you can imagine every single one is anti-Islam. I mean attacking Islam is literally what made him famous.
What would you call this type of individual Claire?

By all means, share something from CP that is positive towards Islam. Appearently he has been uploading since 2010. Surely you can find something?

Btw, have you read the image quote above your post?

Why not watch the video DR has posted?

I've seen few of CP's videos. As you can imagine every single one is anti-Islam. I mean attacking Islam is literally what made him famous.
What would you call this type of individual Claire?

By all means, share something from CP that is positive towards Islam. Appearently he has been uploading since 2010. Surely you can find something?

Btw, have you read the image quote above your post?
Saw the video, read the quote. Sound bites taken in isolation with no context. Just as we see in MSM, anyone can be painted to appear negatively.

Yes, he believes Islam is false and is leading people to Hell. So do I . That is not hatred against Muslims. If he hated Muslims he wouldn’t even bother trying to show them the truth.

I also believe Catholicism is false, but I don’t hate Catholics; I believe they are deceived. But I do hate the Catholic priests and bishops who KNOW they are lying and intentionally deceiving people.

Do you see the difference?

DesertRose

Superstar
Do you see the difference?
Claire, start a Christian Prince thread.

Btw we believe Christianity leads to disbelief and misguidance.
Not singling out The One God for worship is the foremost sin in Islam.
The Father is not the son
The Father is not the Holy Spirit
The Son is not the Holy Spirit
and yet affirming that these 3 entities are yet only One God is going against His desire of worshiping Him in total unity.(Tawh
eed)
Therefore, when you direct your prayers and beliefs towards Jesus as God or his son we believe this is the number 1 sin in Islam,

“Surely, they have disbelieved who say: ‘Allaah is the Messiah [‘Eesa (Jesus)], son of Maryam (Mary).’”

[al-Maa'idah 5:72]

“Surely, disbelievers are those who said: ‘Allaah is the third of the three (in a Trinity).’”

[al-Maa'idah 5:73]

“But those who disbelieved and belied Our Ayaat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.), they shall be the dwellers of the (Hell) Fire”

[al-Maa'idah 5:86]

Claire, I am asking you to follow the OP!
This thread is for resources by Muslims about Islamic perspectives.
Most importantly: "To you your religion and to me mine."

Last edited:

DesertRose

Superstar
Islam and the Occult | Episode 1 - Taweez

Islam and the Occult | Episode 2 - Divination