Israel vs Palistine: another distraction to keep people fighting.

I don't know what you are trying to convey but coming from you , definitely it would be something vulgar and non-sensical
Not vulgar, just a fitting comparison.

While you conveniently ignored my other replies because it doesn't fit into your narrative.
I don't seem to want to bother, you won't even listen to what I would say, anyway, so what's the point?

You are a hate-mongerer and a bully Ms seekerofattention. I'm genuinely curious how old are you? I'm a millennial
Just another black and white way of thinking, can't seem to understand that I'm not here for hate, just exposure of a dangerous cult. Are we quick to forget who has accused who of not caring for children? That's hate mongering if I ever did see it.
My age should not matter to you.

Anyway, if you still don't get the reference, you can look it up, if you want..I won't bother trying to explain further.
Don't see the point of anymore discussion as you already made up your mind about me awhile ago, so what's the point?
I've said it before and I say it again. It's not up to me if you believe me. You do you.

Maldarker

Star
Ok so since this is just a smear campaign through this whole thread & since no one will answer me this....Is hamas a terrorist org or not? simple question no answer though waiting.....

Ok so since this is just a smear campaign through this whole thread & since no one will answer me this....Is hamas a terrorist org or not? simple question no answer though waiting.....
I'm sorry no one is answering. I'm not sure, to be honest. I do doubt it, but I believe their leader is skeptical, though. Seems the leaders are the most corrupt out of a group of people

It's come to my attention that I have quite the reputation on here, these people give me way too much credit :p

Stucky

Star
I am called a troll in that thread basically for pointing out the propaganda you guys are engorged on is made for a juvenile mentality.
As far as i can see you have pointed nothing out "in that thread" 76 pages worth of, according to you, propaganda and you have offered nothing of note. Even to the point where you, rather childishly, claimed you couldn't find a source on the 'hannibal directive' except for on wiki. You did deny the number of the dead but you offered nothing to back it up. Other than that you said nothing of note...NOTHING. Ah, aye, you also childishly became a grammar nazi. Not brave enough to join your beloved idf so chose to be a nazi in a more cowardly fashion....Bravo!

You also seem to have taken offence to the thread title. Maybe if you had went right to start of the thread and clicked the link in the first comment (and checked the time and what at that time had been reported) the title of the thread would have been self explanatory....but lazy is as lazy does.

And shame on you people who remain silent...A child is killed on average every 10 minutes in Gaza since this started. Most of those children don't know that they are Gazan. Most of those children have never heard of hamas or the idf. Most of those children don't know what religion is. Yet still they die while the world closes its eyes and ears....SHAME ON YOU FOR REMAINING SILENT!!

Stucky

Star
Sure, they've committed terrorist atrocities that makes them terrorists.

What now? were you trying to go somewhere with your Q but now you're stuck and i have to wait on you thinking up something super clever?. Well don't bother unless you are willing to admit Israel is a terrorist, racist, apartheid, ethnic cleansing state.

Haich

Superstar
have you been living under a rock or…? I’m just speechless right now.

Haich

Superstar
All this ignorance and tomfoolery for Palestine and the resistance but blind support and acceptance for the Ukrainians.

my Fault for expecting a colonist mind to understand the plight of the colonised.

have you been living under a rock or…? I’m just speechless right now.
Many people choose to remain ignorant about world events and what causes them so that needs to be taken into consideration when reading their posts. They're not interested in being informed, as it's easier to have (or at the very least, keep) an adolescent mindset and absolve oneself of responsibility of what transpires internationally.

Aazaad

Established
You hit the nail on the head. The biggest thing Zion fears is a Christian / Muslim alliance because it spells the death of them.
I think zionists, "Israel" (what an undeserving name!), hate even the Jews that don't bow to their ideologies, like the Lev Tahor; and basically anyone that takes their religion to an extreme, could be an ally to them. Baha'is, Wahhabis, Evangelicals, you name it.
On a side note, if any religious person, especially a muslim, thinks they need to chose between Jesus and Mohammad (or others (S)), well they need to think again.

As for the recent stuff, I've yet to believe Hamas is a terrorist organisation, and their attack was not pre-emptive/uncalled, as there were some clashes a few days before and some Palestinians were killed, but it's also hard to accept that the most "advanced" army in the ME didn't see this coming, and there's some of "evidence" IsIsrael helping create Hamas.
But none of this justifies the newest wave of genocidal attacks against Palestine, and Gaza in particular. Nor the general "gas the Jews" some were spouting in the protests.

Daze

Superstar
I think zionists, "Israel" (what an undeserving name!), hate even the Jews that don't bow to their ideologies,
Absolutely, there are Jews all over the planet denouncing Israel. There are a lot of Jews inside Israel that are being attacked and put into prison as we speak for being anti-zion.

On a side note, if any religious person, especially a muslim, thinks they need to chose between Jesus and Mohammad (or others (S)), well they need to think again.
Never heard of a Muslim who thinks he needs to choose between prophets? That is strange to me.

The Qur'an says they are all equal. (3:84)

As for the recent stuff, I've yet to believe Hamas is a terrorist organisation, and their attack was not pre-emptive/uncalled, as there were some clashes a few days before and some Palestinians were killed, but it's also hard to accept that the most "advanced" army in the ME didn't see this coming, and there's some of "evidence" Israel helping create Hamas.
This is discussed in the Palestine thread, some points go into depth. Here's a post I made some hours ago about Hamas being terrorists.

But none of this justifies the newest wave of genocidal attacks against Palestine, and Gaza in particular. Nor the general "gas the Jews" some were spouting in the protests.
I agree.

"Gas the Jews" are government paid protestors. You should know that.

Those who are saying this is all about running a gas pipe from India to Italy are probably correct. As they say, follow the $.
We find ourselves in a unique time period where 2 "new world orders" are in direct competition for global domination.

redqueen

Superstar
both sides are terrorists
both sides are doing horrific things to Peoples
both sides are killing innocent Peoples

the real targets of this attack is and always will be
the innocent Peoples because that's the only way tptb
can cause this much chaos,divide and get Us killing
,and hating each other

look around this site for an example
that's what these attacks on innocents is for and it's working
perfectly if Your a club member(elite)

Daze

Superstar
both sides are terrorists
both sides are doing horrific things to Peoples
both sides are killing innocent Peoples
Truth is only one side are doing these things and are lying about the other side. All of this have been proven and a good deal of it is already documented in Stuckys thread.

You really need to stop pushing this "both sides are evil" narrative because it's not true.

Stop and look at the facts. Stop drinking the kool aid and falling for the propaganda.

Okay, delusion everywhere is now becoming delusional. She tries to preach truth, but actually is spreading lies! Redqueen is right. Both sides are evil, at the very top, especially.
And this is not talking of the civilians. This is about the leaders of each nation. I bet so much money that the leaders of both Israel and Palestine are friends at the top level and even orchestrated this whole event, laughing with each other while their people fight each other for "peace and justice"
This is a game of chess, and we are the players being played.

Daze

Superstar
So much for having me on ignore like your screenshot shows in the beginning.

1698775490726.png

Regardless, show me the Israeli lies, and I'll show you the evidence exposing it.

This war is 1 sided, always has been. If 10,000 dead Palestinians don't tell you that then nothing will.

People can see an ignored users posts, just by clicking on show ignored content, I'm sure most know that.
Also, something else for people to know, I'm no on the side of Israel, either. There's actually such a thing as not picking sides.

Daze

Superstar
People can see an ignored users posts, just by clicking on show ignored content, I'm sure most know that.
Also, something else for people to know, I'm no on the side of Israel, either. There's actually such a thing as not picking sides.
I know exactly how it works. I got like 8 people ignored.

Thing is, if you're gonna just click to show all, why ignore in the first place?
A bit redundant, don'tcha think?

And yes, when one side has killed over 3000 babies, you really need to pick a side.

Either you stand with satan or you stand against him.
Be assured God himself will hold you to account on judgment day.

redqueen

Superstar
I'm not here to argue

Our Light created this World and yes ultimately has
control but because they gave Us FreeWill it's Our
choices that will play out

yes I say tptb because like it or not,they're in control
of everything being perpetrated against the Peoples
and against Our World

I never said anyone was oppressed here,or comparing
anything to anything
I said look at the division and arguing it's created here
and the rest of the World
anyone can See is a 100% Truth

all that should matter to anyone is the innocent Peoples
being slaughtered to progress agendas that nobody wants

I don't care if Your Palestine or Israel
all I care about is living,breathing,bleeding Peoples that are
being murdered

I'm not here to argue

Our Light created this World and yes ultimately has
control but because they gave Us FreeWill it's Our
choices that will play out

yes I say tptb because like it or not,they're in control
of everything being perpetrated against the Peoples
and against Our World

I never said anyone was oppressed here,or comparing
anything to anything
I said look at the division and arguing it's created here
and the rest of the World
anyone can See is a 100% Truth

all that should matter to anyone is the innocent Peoples
being slaughtered to progress agendas that nobody wants

I don't care if Your Palestine or Israel
all I care about is living,breathing,bleeding Peoples that are
being murdered
I appreciate your response and perspective, RQ. I think that's the crux of the issue is many don't seem to CARE or have developed a sense of apathy about the plight of innocent people that are mainly babies and women. As I've stated years ago, if they're inflicting this on innocent Palestinians with impunity, don't think for a SECOND they're going to stop with Palestine.