Jesus is his own Father because Jesus Conceived Himself

YokeFellow

Established
God placed his own Seed (Word of God) into the Womb of Mary via the Holy Ghost in order to conceive himself.

Jesus is his own Dad. The Holy Ghost is the Quantum Entanglement between both.

That is the Trinity.

And yes, that makes Mary both Wife and Mother of Jesus.

YokeFellow

Established
BTW...

That is how the Sons of God did it...

Genesis 6:4
"There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown."

Their Wives were also their Mothers.

They conceived themselves.

know.png

Daze

Superstar
Have you considered the fact that Jesus being divine is completely made up to begin with? A fabrication if you will.

90 some verses in the Bible that reject the divinity of Jesus should be considered, along with all of the paganism (more fabrications) present in Christinaity today. Such as rabbits and eggs on Estore day, which many refer to as Easter.

Worshiping Jesus is like worshiping Abraham, but the majority won't realize this until Jesus tells them himself, when its too late.

YokeFellow

Established
Have you considered the fact that Jesus being divine is completely made up to begin with? A fabrication if you will.

I am open minded and will listen if One has something to teach.

90 some verses in the Bible that reject the divinity of Jesus should be considered

If you post a couple of them here, I will check them out.

Worshiping Jesus is like worshiping Abraham...

Something worth noting is that Abraham is said to be the 'Father of us all'...

Romans 4:16
"Therefore it is of faith, that it might be by grace; to the end the promise might be sure to all the seed; not to that only which is of the law, but to that also which is of the faith of Abraham; who is the father of us all
"

Sarah, Abraham's Wife, is said to be the 'Mother of us all'...

Galatians 4:26
"But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all."

It is almost as if there is a 'hidden in plain sight' message encoded in Scripture...

1 Abraham.png

1 Sarah.png

Zakat

Star
You are actually forgetting the Greatness of God Himself because you are forgetting how many descendants Adam and Eve have had, including Mary, Jesus, Muhammad, and your parents too.

Daze

Superstar
@YokeFellow

Aspire is correct. They are different words. While هاجر and حجر sound the same, you can see they are not the same words.

This is the problem with only knowing English, and then relying on English to attack Muslims, which is what i assume you're trying to do here with the mention of the black stone? Hajar Aswad?

ِThing is Arabic is very deep and really complicated. One word can have 5, 6 meanings. Like i have just shown 2 H's in Arabic, try knowing there are 6 A's and then try telling them apart.

Here are two "A's"... The word الله and على sound exactly the same (for a non-Arab ear anyway), but they are completely different in meaning and spelling. أ ع ء ئ آ ... all of these can have an a sound!

1695249221047.png
Pretty simple really.

When you look into the first Abrahamic religion, Judaism and see they reject the divinity of Jesus.
Then the 4 or 5 verses in the Bible that literally say "prophet Jesus".. such as John 4:19 "
“Sir,” the woman said, “I can see that you are a prophet."
Then you look at the 3rd and last Abrahamic religion, Islam to see they also reject the divinity of Jesus.

You have to wonder why 90% of Christians today see Jesus as divine?

If you want to find the source of this "fabrication", look into the council of Nicaea. Around 300AD "the church" decided Jesus was god.

If you want something to research. The modern day worship of Jesus actually has alot to do with the anti-christ and his arrival.
Think its a coincidence the Christians who worship Jesus never have anything bad to say about Israel? Even when Israelis openly attack Christians? It all ties together.

1695249626571.png
I have posted them 100 times on these boards, it is the proverbial dead horse here.

To me the strongest verse is where Jesus cries to God to save him.
"My God, My God, why hast thou forsaken me" (Matthew 27:46)
God needs no one! This verse alone destroys the trinity, but like i said. There are over 90 in the bible. Such as...

No one knows about that day or hour, not even the Son, but the Father only. (Matthew 24:36)

God is all knowing, Jesus isn't.

My Father, if it is possible, may this cup be taken from me, yet not as I will, but as Thou will. (Matthew 26:39)

Opposing wills from one god?

The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, the God of our fathers, has glorified his servant Jesus. (Acts 3:13)

Imagine a butler claiming to own the property he serves on? The word "servant" is not ambiguous at all.

90+...it goes on and on..

It is almost as if there is a 'hidden in plain sight' message encoded in Scripture...
There is nothing hidden in true religion. It is counter productive for God to be cryptic about anything, unless you think he wants to see people in hell? When you mix the esoteric and religion you're adding satan into the mix.

But truth be told many main stream religions worship the devil. Such as blatant idol worship, like Buddhism.

1695250395885.jpeg

Why do they worship these statues? Because at some point in history they've done miraculous things. Such as shed tears, bleed and so on.
This is nothing more then djinn making this happen, ie the devil.

Satan is in these statues as they are worshiped. Idol worship is literally satan worship.

YokeFellow

Established
This is the problem with only knowing English, and then relying on English to attack Muslims, which is what i assume you're trying to do here with the mention of the black stone? Hajar Aswad?
No, actually I appreciate everyone's posts and education. I am looking to get a better understanding of this verse...

Galatians 4:25
"For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children."

Some suggest that the verse is stating that 'Agar' means 'Rock' in the Arabic language, and not necessarily the geographic location of the mountain itself.

"...and some have been of opinion that Sinai was called Hagar by the Arabians. It is certain, that which may be pronounced Hagar, does signify in the Arabic language a stone or rock; and that one part of Arabia is called Arabia Petraea, from the rockiness of it"

Galatians 4:25 Commentaries: Now this Hagar is Mount Sinai in Arabia and corresponds to the present Jerusalem, for she is in slavery with her children. (biblehub.com)

What I find interesting is that Abraham was referred to as a 'Rock'...

Isaiah 51:1-2
"Hearken to me, ye that follow after righteousness, ye that seek the LORD: look unto the rock whence ye are hewn, and to the hole of the pit whence ye are digged. Look unto Abraham your father, and unto Sarah that bare you: for I called him alone, and blessed him, and increased him."

Mountains in the Bible are representative of the Male Generative Principle. Rocks are representative of Male Seed. In the above verse, the word 'Rock' is in reference to Abraham's Seed.

In the Christian Bible, Hagar was of course a Woman that Abraham planted his 'Rock' into to conceive Ishmael. I see a connection to Mount Sinai being representative of Abraham's Seed going into Hagar.

YokeFellow

Established
In the Christian Bible, Hagar was of course a Woman that Abraham planted his 'Rock' into to conceive Ishmael. I see a connection to Mount Sinai being representative of Abraham's Seed going into Hagar.
Thus, when Moses retrieved the Word of God from Mount Sinai the first time, it was a representation of Abraham and Hagar.

When Moses retrieved the Word of God from Mount Sinai the second time, it was a representation of Abraham and Sarah.

The 'Seed' is the 'Word'....

Luke 8:11
"Now the parable is this: The seed is the word of God."

In other words, Moses went up the Phallic Mountain to retrieve the Male Seed...

Moses Mountain.png

Daze

Superstar
Why ask me?
The word حجر means stone, yes.

If you spelled it in English, hajr would be more common.

I'll attach a screenshot showing multiple English spellings of the word.

I assumed you knew Arabic when you mentioned the Qur'an.
There are some 300 million Arabic speakers in the world according to statistics.
There are 2 billion Muslims in the world.

You will find the majority do not know Arabic.

I've been a Muslim for about 12 years now as I'm a revert and i certainly haven't mastered it.

Attachments

Daze

Superstar
Thus, when Moses retrieved the Word of God from Mount Sinai the first time, it was a representation of Abraham and Hagar.

When Moses retrieved the Word of God from Mount Sinai the second time, it was a representation of Abraham and Sarah.

The 'Seed' is the 'Word'....

Luke 8:11
"Now the parable is this: The seed is the word of God."

In other words, Moses went up the Phallic Mountain to retrieve the Male Seed...

View attachment 91530

Alot of what you have said here and above seems satanically inspired.

Are you even a Christian?

Edit :

Top comment from the video.

1695258264341.png

Hand of fatimah is a dajjalic symbol. Star of David has its own, as above, so below symbolism.

You might want to take a closer look at your sources. Realize who is directing you to them.

YokeFellow

Established
Alot of what you have said here and above seems satanically inspired.

Are you even a Christian?
Since you are looking to start trouble; I will most likely ignore you.

Please take your hypocrisy somewhere else.

Daze

Superstar
Since you are looking to start trouble; I will most likely ignore you.

Please take your hypocrisy somewhere else.
When you speak about a prophet being a "male seed" and this one..

being representative of Abraham's Seed going into Hagar.
How is one expected to interpret that?

As i said, it seems satanic, while the video you sourced just reinforces the notion. Not to mention the phalic images with the prophet's depicted in them. Not something a Christian would post.

Last edited: