Just got blocked on Twitter for Starting a Petition for FREEDOM OF SPEECH ON SOCIAL MEDIA

Lil axe

Veteran
Well I suppose that would put THIS community in a HEAP of trouble, now wouldn't it?
possibly, there may be also be a reason for this site, seems alot of things have reasons for their existence, perhaps this site is for introducing people to the occult, monarch/mk ultra, and pop artists , who knows, guess enjoy ourselves while we can, like jim morrison said, i want to get my kicks before the whole shit house goes up in flames

Mamacat

Rookie
Bianca, losing our right to free speech seems to be the next thing on the list.

This "cancel culture" of the left has got me really worried for the future. Now it's not okay to have a different opinion than theirs?? This is America & we were formed for that reason! I am never going to walk in lockstep. Never. I wish my "friends" would listen to themselves and see what they are advocating.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar

This "cancel culture" of the left has got me really worried for the future. Now it's not okay to have a different opinion than theirs?? This is America & we were formed for that reason! I am never going to walk in lockstep. Never. I wish my "friends" would listen to themselves and see what they are advocating.
Good post and cool name!

Mistyrious1

I created a petition for #FreedomofSpeech on #SocialMedia & Twitter blocked me... I have never cursed out someone or said anything hurtful, I promote #Truth & #FreeSpeech...but I somehow #violated #Twitter rules?! WTF?! Apparently they don’t like the #watermarkedballots... WOW

(Sorry I had that drafted to tweet, but obviously CANT! I’m @BiancasTweet if you want to confirm- my last tweet was regarding the watermarked ballots, then blocked...)

... I was blocked after sharing my petition for Freedom of Speech on Social Media- does that not seem odd?!?? And I shared an article about the Watermarked Ballots - I’ve never said anything hateful or cursed out anyone, but I’m BLOCKED FOT ADVOCATING FREEDOM OF SPEECH ON TWITTER?! Wow
Im sorry Bianca but you are wasting your time with the petition. YouTube, Facebook, Twitter etc is not violating the freedom of speech amendment when they remove posts or ban someone.
Freedom of speech is a First Amendment right granted by the Constitution. If you read it then you should know it says: "Amendment 1 prevents the GOVERNMENT from making laws which regulate an establishment of religion, or that would prohibit the free exercise of religion, or abridge the freedom of speech, the freedom of the press, the freedom of assembly, or the right to petition the government for redress of grievances."

The mentioned Social Media websites are privately owned therefore they are exempt from the first amendment. Anyone can create a Social Media Website. I created one through NING and had over 800 members. There were times when someone joined so they could spread hate and fear and would post gross videos and posts which I would remove and then ban the member. Could you imagine creating your own website and not be allowed to do that because of the 1st amendment? My loving and Spiritual members would have all left the site if they had to keep seeing stuff like that and sent negative messages by those members I banned.

Im right there with you Sister. I have been banned from Twitter, had posts removed from Facebook and YouTube deleted one of my videos and then demonetized my entire channel saying my videos were all too much alike which is complete bullshit. They tell the truth is why they were really banned. Plus I had partnered with another company and began making $100+ a month. Not alot but each month would have been more and more. YouTube didn't like not making a piece of the pie and said if I didn't partner with them, my entire channel, all my hard work would be deleted. So I had no choice. Once I did I never made another dime and eventually demonetized me, but they make money off of them. My subscribers stopped at 7.7k and has remained that number for 6 years or so. It is unfair but it is their legal right to do whatever they please with their Social Media as it was mine.

meximonk

Star
nearly half of my posts about Holocaust and israel has been blocked on facebook and twitter
They even block Orthodox Jews & other Sects of Judaism who question it. That tells you where this is coming from.

meximonk

Star

They've already been at it with this. Look at what they just did in Norway, criminalizing even private conversations regarding homosexuality. Come to USA & Canada soon. Here in Mexico we're about 15 years behind, they're just now starting to legalize same-sex Marriages.

Maes17

Superstar
My wife posted on several platforms this weekend about coming together and that anyone who cares about this country should want to see the votes counted. Her Instagram account was immediately locked. Obviously those responding to her about counting votes for Hillary in 2016 were not locked though. They really are not hiding anything. Anyone denying internet censorship on this subject is a one way street, has their head in the sand.
Interwebz is becoming North korea.

In Kimmy we trust