Kanye the Nanogod

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Kanye once sang “I am a god”, wobbled a little in his self deification for a time, but seems to have circled back to his previous view when God didn’t answer his prayers the way he wanted Him to.

He doesn’t look like a very happy god though…

Last edited:

Diogenes

Established
What he's doing nowadays to this poor girl/victim of his,Bianca Sensori, is not very Christian. There's this weird theory about David Bowie predicting the rise of Kanye and the sign was in public view in the cover of his now legendary album The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust. David Bowie poses in the cover standing under something like a neon sign or just a plain sign, that writes K.West. Well, Kanye was born a couple of days after the release of the album. And he was the first one to praise David Bowie publicly,after his passing, calling him his true hero and inspiration. Yes,it is weird, I know ! I have no idea how to upload photos here, but you can check the cover for yourselves, if you haven't seen it already.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
What he's doing nowadays to this poor girl/victim of his,Bianca Sensori, is not very Christian. There's this weird theory about David Bowie predicting the rise of Kanye and the sign was in public view in the cover of his now legendary album The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust. David Bowie poses in the cover standing under something like a neon sign or just a plain sign, that writes K.West. Well, Kanye was born a couple of days after the release of the album. And he was the first one to praise David Bowie publicly,after his passing, calling him his true hero and inspiration. Yes,it is weird, I know ! I have no idea how to upload photos here, but you can check the cover for yourselves, if you haven't seen it already.
I bought Kanye’s “Christian” album but I couldn’t help feeling something was not quite right with him. It didn’t ring quite true and maybe he was just another arrogant chess piece after all…

M G

Established
Well, I believe Kanye is being abused by 'the industry' actually. I remember in 2016 (2015?) that "fuk being cool, google pi$$agate" speech he gave, on stage, where it could not be 'unheard' by the entire audience. I was watching it live time, I went online and saw video footage being edited, from google/youtube (every where) along with comments deleted, by the minute, right before my eyes. I had never seen censorship like that before. I am not a rap fan and don't know much about this guy, so it was just happenstance that I was seeing this. Then, he went away to a mental health facility (with the white blond buzz cut- which we know the meaning of that in 2024). Even if he is 'controlled opposition' he is being controlled, by his personal trainer? Harvey P?

Last edited:

free2018

Star
Bianca is his handler.

This is the Year of the Diamond Dogs.