Karma Is An Irrefutable Fact

A Freeman

Superstar

The word “karma” is often associated with “Eastern religions”, e.g. Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism, and Sikhism. In these dharmic religions, karma is described as the reward and punishment system for the actions/deeds of each soul, on its path through each of its successive human lifetimes. By definition, karma is described in the following way:

karma (noun)
kär′mə

• The totality of a person’s actions and conduct during successive incarnations, regarded as causally influencing his or her destiny.
• The law or principle through which such influence is believed to operate.
• Fate or destiny resulting from one’s previous actions.

Because the business of organized religions has been used to capitalize (£££/$$$/€€€, etc.) on differences in sectarian beliefs, “Western religions” (e.g. Talmudic Judaism, Christianity and Islam) promote the lie that karma isn’t scriptural. Put another way, according to the priests, pastors, rabbis and imams, etc., and most of the so-called scholars and experts, karma supposedly isn’t found in the Old Covenant/Testament, New Covenant/Testament or in the Koran/Quran.

Instead of relying on the spiritually blind “paid” professionals (Matt. 6:24; Matt. 15:13-14), the purpose of this article is to examine what our Creator has actually shared on this subject, which has no association whatsoever with ANY organized religion. This is a follow-up article to Reincarnation Is An Irrefutable Fact, as karma and reincarnation are basic, universal principles that are inexorably linked and undoubtedly part of our reality (Sura 31:28-30).

1697896965939.png

Alanantic

Star
"All these sufferings are man-made and it is within man's power to put an end to them. God helps by facing man with the results of his actions and demanding that the balance should be restored. Karma is the law that works for righteousness; it is the healing hand of God." -- Nisargadatta

Three times, that we know of, Jesus assured his disciples that John the Baptist really was Elijah returned:
"But I tell you, Elijah has come, and they have done to him everything they wished, just as it is written about him." (Mark 9:13)
For all the prophets and the law prophesied until John. And if you are willing to accept it, he is the Elijah who was to come." (Matt 11:13-14)
"But I tell you, Elijah has already come, and they did not recognize him…" Then the disciples understood that he was talking to them about John the Baptist. (Matt 17:12-13)

“We have had many rebirths. I am aware of them, but you are not.” -- Krishna

“Most of our karma is collective. We suffer for the sins of others, as others suffer for ours. Humanity is one. Ignorance of this fact does not change it. We could have been much happier people ourselves, but for our indifference to the sufferings of others.” – Nisargadatta

A Freeman

Superstar
"All these sufferings are man-made and it is within man's power to put an end to them. God helps by facing man with the results of his actions and demanding that the balance should be restored. Karma is the law that works for righteousness; it is the healing hand of God." -- Nisargadatta

Three times, that we know of, Jesus assured his disciples that John the Baptist really was Elijah returned:
"But I tell you, Elijah has come, and they have done to him everything they wished, just as it is written about him." (Mark 9:13)
For all the prophets and the law prophesied until John. And if you are willing to accept it, he is the Elijah who was to come." (Matt 11:13-14)
"But I tell you, Elijah has already come, and they did not recognize him…" Then the disciples understood that he was talking to them about John the Baptist. (Matt 17:12-13)

“We have had many rebirths. I am aware of them, but you are not.” -- Krishna

“Most of our karma is collective. We suffer for the sins of others, as others suffer for ours. Humanity is one. Ignorance of this fact does not change it. We could have been much happier people ourselves, but for our indifference to the sufferings of others.” – Nisargadatta
Slight correction: Jesus assured his disciples that John the Baptist was Elias (Elisha, Elijah's apprentice), rather than Elijah.

The example being one of many in the Bible teaching reincarnation though absolutely holds, regardless of whether it is overlooked by "Christians".

Zakat

Star
Karma is reaping what has been sown Whether ancestor-wise or personal choices.

Karma rhymes with Shawarma, both sustenance from God.

Lip balming versus lip reading...

A Freeman

Superstar
On the British Coat of Arms it states the following, in Old French:

"Honi Soit Qui Mal y Pense"

which translates into English:

"Evil be to him who thinks it"

When we treat others with the love and respect that each of us would like to be on the receiving end of, then we help build a world that everyone would want to live in.

Anyone who is able to take an honest, objective look at the current state of the world should come to the realization that it is our collective thoughts and actions which have brought us to this moment in time, on the brink of the next phase of WW3.

People get the leadership they deserve, and we have chosen to place our trust in the satanic rules and traditions of humans -- i.e. the leaders of church and state -- instead of in God and His Law/Commandments. And these extremely evil people who parade as world leaders, are leading us astray, to our destruction, just as we have been repeatedly warned they would do, for thousands of years (e.g. Isaiah 3:12).

A Freeman

Superstar
Galatians 6:7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, THAT shall he also reap.

elsbet's cat ^. .^

Established
Slight correction: Jesus assured his disciples that John the Baptist was Elias (Elisha, Elijah's apprentice), rather than Elijah.

The example being one of many in the Bible teaching reincarnation though absolutely holds, regardless of whether it is overlooked by "Christians".
Elias is Elijah spoken of in Malachi.
Mal. 4:5

And in Luke 1 to Zechariah, father of John the Baptist.
“Do not be afraid, Zechariah, for your prayer has been heard, and your wife Elizabeth will bear you a son, and you shall call his name John...
... he will turn many of the children of Israel to the Lord their God, and he will go before him in the spirit and power of Elijah, to turn the hearts of the fathers to the children, and the disobedient to the wisdom of the just, to make ready for the Lord a people prepared.”
Ἠλίας (Ēlias)
Strong's 2243:
Elijah, the prophet.
Of Hebrew origin; Helias, an Israelite.

-

A Freeman

Superstar
John 1:19-21
1:19 And this is the record of John, when the Jews sent priests and Levites from Jerusalem to ask him, Who art thou?
1:20 And he confessed, and denied not; but confessed, I am not the Christ.
1:21 And they asked him, What then? Art thou Elijah? And he saith, I am not. Art thou that prophet? And he answered, No.

2 kings 2:11 And it came to pass, as they still went on, and talked, that, behold, [there appeared] a chariot of fire, and horses of fire, and parted them both asunder; and Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven.

John 3:13 And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, [even] the Son of Man which is from heaven.

The passing of the mantle from Elijah (Christ) to Elisha (John the Baptist) at the Jordan River:-

2 kings 2:9-15
2:9 And it came to pass, when they were gone over, that Elijah said unto Elisha, Ask what I shall do for thee, before I be taken away from thee. And Elisha said, I pray thee, let a double portion of thy spirit be upon me.
2:10 And he said, Thou hast asked a hard thing: [nevertheless], if thou see me [when I am] taken from thee, it shall be so unto thee; but if not, it shall not be [so].
2:11 And it came to pass, as they still went on, and talked, that, behold, [there appeared] a chariot of fire, and horses of fire, and parted them both asunder; and Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven.
2:12 And Elisha saw [it], and he cried, My father, my father, the chariot of Israel, and the horsemen thereof. And he saw him no more: and he took hold of his own clothes, and rent them in two pieces.
2:13 He took up also the mantle of Elijah that fell from him, and went back, and stood by the bank of Jordan;
2:14 And he took the mantle of Elijah that fell from him, and smote the waters, and said, Where [is] the "I AM" God of Elijah? and when he also had smitten the waters, they parted here and there: and Elisha went over.
2:15 And when the sons of the prophets which [were] to view at Jericho saw him, they said, The SPIRIT OF Elijah (John 14:17-18) doth rest on Elisha. And they came to meet him, and bowed themselves to the ground before him.

And the passing of the mantle back from Elisha (John the Baptist) to Christ (Elijah) at the same exact spot at the Jordan River, to fulfill all righteousness:-

Matthew 3:11-17
3:11 I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance: but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Spirit, and [with] fire*:
3:12 Whose fan [is] in his hand, and he will thoroughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable Fire.
3:13 Then cometh Jesus from Galilee to Jordan unto John, to be baptized by him.
3:14 But John (Elias - Elisha - 17:12-13) forbad him, saying, I have need to be baptized by thee, and comest thou to me?
3:15 And Jesus answering said unto him, Suffer [it to be so] now: for thus it becometh us to fulfill all righteousness. Then he suffered him.
3:16 And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the SPIRIT OF God descending like a dove, and lighting upon him (the returning of the mantle - 2 kings 2:13):
3:17 And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is My beloved Son (the immortal spiritual-Being Prince Michael/Christ Who is not of this world, incarnated inside of Jesus, the son of the virgin Mary), in whom I am well pleased.

*Note well: Elijah was the only Prophet to call down fire from heaven, just as Christ/Elijah will do on the Last Day

Malachi 4
4:1 For, behold, the Day cometh, that shall burn like an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the "I AM" Lord of hosts, that it shall leave of them neither root nor branch (nothing).
4:2 But unto you that fear My name shall the Sun of Righteousness arise (Matt. 24:27) with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.
4:3 And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in The Day that I shall do [this], saith the "I AM" Lord of hosts.
4:4 Remember ye and return to The Law of Moses My servant, which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel, [with] the Statutes and Judgments.
4:5 Behold, I will send you EliJAH the Prophet* before the coming of the great and dreadful Day of the "I AM" (Sura 43:61):
4:6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.

A Freeman

Superstar
For those who have missed "the signs of the times", and thus may not realize that we are in the end-times, i.e. the last days before Judgement Day -- when Christ is due to judge all of us according to our works (John 5:22; Matt. 16:27) -- and that Elijah, Christ and the Great Prince Michael are, IN FACT, one and the same SPIRITUAL-BEING (Soul), please consider the following:

From these verses we know the following information about the great tribulation from a CERTAIN point of view:

1. it (the great tribulation) will be the worst oppression ever (Matt. 24:21);
2. God will have to intervene for us to avoid total annihilation (Matt. 24:22);
3. it is aka “the time of Jacob's (Israel's) trouble” (Jer. 30:7);
4. it is punishment for Jacob/Israel not keeping The Law (Jer. 30:11; Mal. 4:4);
5. the Great Prince Michael will be here during it (Dan. 12:1);
6. Christ will be here during it (Jer. 30:9; Mal. 4:2);
7. Elijah the Prophet will be here during it (Mal. 4:5);
8. there will be a great spiritual awakening during it (Dan. 12:2);
9. Judgment Day and The Fire will take place immediately after it (Mal. 4:1, 5); and
10. the truth about it has been sealed up (Dan. 12:4), awaiting Christ's Second Coming (Rev. 5:1-5).

Isn't WHY this is happening just as, if not MORE important than WHEN it will happen?

The reason for the great tribulation is simple: it is a final attempt to awaken true Israel from her spiritual slumber by motivating us to see the total INSANITY of our incessant criminal behavior (which is destroying our planetary life-support system and each other), and give us one last chance to repent of and REFORM our evil (sinful) ways.

True repentance means to stop doing all of this evil just as true reformation means doing away with everything that is corrupt and wrong. According to our Creator, perfect karma awaits our decision, one way or the other.