Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

glockconviction

Established
Has n*ki reached diamond status s*x slavery already? The blonde hair and diamond over his eye seems like they're suggesting that. I suspect the same thing with yeonjun as he also had blonde hair for their recent comeback and there were diamond references surrounding him in their music video
View attachment 76312
thats sad but not suprised. looking at old pictures even from before he was a trainee he was already throwing up horns etc
most marked diamond statuses have to be adults so they must have started him very young

Attachments

arhur12

Star
all of the concept photos for this new album have been weird but this isnt new for 3nhyp3n, i figured some time ago that whoever is on their team is a pervert or intended on advertising them for services because from day 1 they have been getting pushed to do more sexual concepts than any other hyb3 group did at their ages. its weird as hell. i didnt realize how blatant it was until i saw the pictures in photo books that came with past albums either look dark or like sex advertisements to me. i can only imagine what type of shit hyb3 is subjecting them to.

the competition show they came from is from mn3+ which is known to be rigged so its obvious the director probably knew who he already wanted in the group. sungh00n for example is the main visual gets made fun of a lot for lacking intelligence but the way he acts reads to me as someone who has been under programming for a long time
I-land was one of the worst survival shows most of the contestants couldn't sing and everyone was chosen either because Bang Pedo wanted him or because they were good dancers. 2 of the judges Ra1n and Bang Pedo have a history of being frauds.
Their concept is vampire. Vampires have always been portrayed as sexually attractive creatures in teen girl fiction. The act of a Vampire sucking blood is used as a metaphor for sex so these boys were given a sexual concept since debut. All pictures where they are doing vampire things are sexual in nature.

arhur12

Star
thats sad but not suprised. looking at old pictures even from before he was a trainee he was already throwing up horns etc
most marked diamond statuses have to be adults so they must have started him very young
do you guys think he was born into it?? his parents have a dance studio and he used to be a backup dancer for sh1nee's japanese concerts before I-land

Anonymous User

Established
do you guys think he was born into it?? his parents have a dance studio and he used to be a backup dancer for sh1nee's japanese concerts before I-land
He was definitely raised to this idols system based on his past on how he started learning to dance and a backup dancer at a young age. His sister is into dancing too. Usually one makes it further than others

Anonymous User

Established
I'm a bit hesitant to claim n1ki has diamond status. I accidentally made the mistake of thinking another idol had diamond status. Maybe I just hope this isn't true because he's too young. However diamond status is not easy to reach especially at that young age. It looks a bit opaque and the light beam isn't helping.

1656433149358.png 1656433170010.png

glockconviction

Established
he was already on tv programs and performing on his own back in japan before he even started idol training. some of the dances his parents had him doing are very questionable

Attachments

arhur12

Star
Do you know why she asked them to continue? They could use a hiatus to rest without diets, military, fans and pressure. This is the first break Tae's had since the 6th grade. Lu6as was doing promos after a year with NCT for S4perm, NCT U, and Wavy. Fans think their groups work hard, but this is overworking. Pressure from fans and the media makes the situation harder and some idols break.

No one takes the r*pe and harassment of boys serious. If society won't prosecute the perpetrators of violence against children and women, the most vulnerable members of society, it's not going to help men. Boys are thrown into the world without support. We blame the lack of meaningful friendships and support between men on toxic masculinity, but I've seen women ridicule boys for being close to a male friend, asking for help, or crying.

A lot of men wait years after being hurt by people in positions of power. Reading about what people go through, and my own experiences, victims blame themselves. A same sex perpetrator would be worse because if they are LGBT, they wonder if it made them like that. With an opposite sex predator, people will say boys wanted it, and many won't receive the help they need to move past the pain.

That country sound like hell for anyone that's not powerful. Essem takes sweet and innocent children like Taem1n, Jjong, S4lli, Baek and Ka1, and let's bad things happen to them. What did you hear about harassment? If someone is willing to pull a boy's shirt down on tv, talk about wanting to kiss him as he sleeps, flirts while making him sit next to them even though he's nervous, and says that a picture of him dressed as a girl at 15 attracts them, they will do worse behind the scenes. Younger people defer to older people around the world, but it's extreme in SK. If someone older tells you to do something, you do it. No wonder he stays with his manager and bodyguard.
Maybe the mother asked them to continue to keep jj0ng's legacy alive but essem should've given the boys a proper break. L4cas is a shitty person so I don't have that much sympathy for him but N*t members like T@eyong, H@echan, Mark are super overworked. I get worried about T@eyong he was bullied in middle school then there was his own scandal about being a bully in highschool which turned out to be fake but he suffered a lot of backlash. T@eyong gets sick almost every winter due to N*t's schedules he is a sensitive person and insider accounts have talked about his condition not being good essem needs to take care of the boy.

Guys in entertainment industry go through all the same kind of abuses as girls especially the more feminine looking ones get treated pretty badly.
They only start to receive privileges specific to their gender after they become adults and get their hands dirty as well. There are many cases in Hollywood of young boys being molested and abused by Hollyweird executives but there is no organization to speak out for boys and men who face harassment. Feminist organizations think putting attention towards what boys have to face will kill the momentum of their own movements they try to silence even legit movements for young boy's rights. I know of many cases in my country of boys being molested, bullied, harassed by religious teachers, police and prison inmates, military higher ups, it gets reported in newspapers time to time but no action is taken to protect the boys. And the victim themselves are told that speaking up about it makes them less of a man.

Essem has never protected it's artists from Sasaengs. Someone added glue to Yunho from TeeVexQ's drink and he had to be hospitalized. J@ejoong has talked about fangirls entering his house and trying to do things with him, Ex0 had Sasaengs staying in front of their buildings 24/7 and mobbing them at airports N*t have had some crazy sasaeng incidents as well.
While Sh1nee never had any extreme incidents with Sasaengs T@e was bullied and stalked by older women in highschool the Noonas would mob him and ask him to hold their hand and date them. I saw some rumors about sexual harassment and closeted gay people idols and entertainers being attracted to him on insider accounts and well with the way people treated him on variety shows both older men and women I am pretty sure there is some truth to the rumors.
He stays guarded all the time during S4perm promo they talked about how he would arrive for schedules in a separate car with bodyguards and he stayed in a separate room while other members shared their rooms with each other. Some might think that he's being arrogant or looking down on others but most of his closest friends are non-celebs or people less famous than him so I believe the bodyguards are for something else. I am sure other pretty boys like jm get that kind of attention from creeps too and even though I am not a fan I hope no one harasses him in military but jm is a lot more aggressive and masculine personality wise so he might be able to fare a little better.

Last edited:

arhur12

Star
he was already on tv programs and performing on his own back in japan before he even started idol training. some of the dances his parents had him doing are very questionable
I think this is him doing a cover of Sh1nee K3y's born to shine that performance was about BDSM. N1k1 says he is a huge K3y fanboy now I feel a little uneasy as an ex-sh@wol looks like K3y's influence on him wasn't good. A minor shouldn't be doing something like this

randomcitizen

Veteran
I think this is him doing a cover of Sh1nee K3y's born to shine that performance was about BDSM. N1k1 says he is a huge K3y fanboy now I feel a little uneasy as an ex-sh@wol looks like K3y's influence on him wasn't good. A minor shouldn't be doing something like this
Oh makes sense lol, I was so shocked. But I agree a minor should definitely not be doing something like that

randomcitizen

Veteran
I'm a bit hesitant to claim n1ki has diamond status. I accidentally made the mistake of thinking another idol had diamond status. Maybe I just hope this isn't true because he's too young. However diamond status is not easy to reach especially at that young age. It looks a bit opaque and the light beam isn't helping.

View attachment 76332 View attachment 76333
I also hope that's not the case. Maybe they just made him hold it to represent jewel programming. It reminds me of when they made beomgyu do the same thing. Combined with the pearls and what they represent, it's pretty evident that they're hinting at it. Which idol member did you mistake for diamond status?
E8L90zoVEAY8ghC.jpg
mQTscnVZrKkJTR4I.jpg

Last edited:

randomcitizen

Veteran
how are the t×t members being mistreated?
They seem to be overworked and are underweight, and like @Strawberrypie mentioned they are being abused and exploited. Beomgyu has struggled with depression, huening kai has his weight mentioned a lot and there's their weird manager that's always around touching him, and like strawberry pie mentioned, there are some hinting that taehyun might be going through abuse/ trauma, I posted about it before, if you watch JD Kpop and Sofia's videos on youtube they mention it. One instagram post I saw also mentioned his pinpoint pupils and how it could be a sign of trauma. Yeonjun seems to take out all of his frustrations on his members, he's usually very aggressive with fanservice. Nowadays I see no light in his eyes.
However he is pushed alot more compared to his members and gets a lot more opportunties, and it seems like Bang favors him over the rest of the members in the group. It was announced a couple days back that he will be featured in a japanese magazine. And if I recall correctly this will now be his second solo photoshoot.

minnie82

Superstar

PrincessPunch

Veteran
He had to wait watching his friends debut, while he went on a survival show for a chance to debut with enpipen. Their relationship changed for a while because his friends were seniors. The member Yj gets the majority of opportunities for modeling, activities, rapped on enpipen's Dimension album, and fans call the group Yj and friends. He's done a lot of outside work and is the only one with an Instagram page. Similar to Taehy4ng, it's artsy pics.

Sb hit his head on a door when the manager pushed him into the car too fast. Journalists and maybe sasaengs were at one of their public schedules and I think the group was scared. He's a large person but is always on diets. Sb makes regular comments about the other's weight and diet. Probably an enforcer.

Hue is mocked about his weight and eating. Some fans worry that his manager touches him too much. Bg has gone through depression and doesn't look happy. He has his own money, so not sure why he stays. He's very hardworking and probably wants to stay until his contract is over. I haven't seen anything happen to Tae but others have posted about him being a victim. The oldest is Yj. He's miserable and starving. Takes out his frustrations on Bg, but other members have been targets too. Hive is extremely careful not to show their dorm, and all content is carefully curated. Don't believe anything you see and question whether it's unscripted or manipulated like their sunbaenims.
They seem to be overworked and are underweight, and like @Strawberrypie mentioned they are being abused and exploited. Beomgyu has struggled with depression, huening kai has his weight mentioned a lot and there's their weird manager that's always around touching him, and like strawberry pie mentioned, there are some hinting that taehyun might be going through abuse/ trauma, I posted about it before, if you watch JD Kpop and Sofia's videos on youtube they mention it. One instagram post I saw also mentioned his pinpoint pupils and how it could be a sign of trauma. Yeonjun seems to take out all of his frustrations on his members, he's usually very aggressive with fanservice. Nowadays I see no light in his eyes.
However he is pushed alot more compared to his members and gets a lot more opportunties, and it seems like Bang favors him over the rest of the members in the group. It was announced a couple days back that he will be featured in a japanese magazine. And if I recall correctly this will now be his second solo photoshoot.
oh thank you for your responses. s00bin commenting on the members weight so much is pretty weird, someone here posted a video of him giving his other member ka1 a book on dieting or something. and he did that in front of the camera. that's fucked up. and i agree with you strawberrypie about always questioning whether their content is unscripted or not. that's what i did with enhyp3ns recent weight controversy. that whole bit seemed very fake to me.
i didn't know they don't allow them to film in their dorms though... i wonder why? alot of other idols do it. i never followed the group closely so i'm new to some of this info but i always knew that yj was pushed forward ahead of all the other members. maybe he has parents who work in the industry. i also saw that tweet of him getting his own japanese photoshoot. there was another tweet i saw i think it was a translation or something of them mentioning bang pedo in a video they did, i'll have to find it, but i thought it was weird.
but i know yj's labeled the it boy for 4th gen or something like that, i know m0as on twitter would push that title alot. but i really hope he isnt flexing the favoritism status to his bandmates faces or anything lmao cause being bangs favorite is NOT something you should be proud of
9e480c73064901668b4ac001f5d58b54.jpg
eek.

PrincessPunch

Veteran
When you thought more wouldn’t get out… Lisa and Trashy T poledancing with stripper/prostitute group called ”cumgirls!?” Birds of a flock…
Apart from the drugged up pics which were already posted a gazillion times.

lmao wait until knets find out about this. they were saying "he looks so tired, he wants to go home! come back to korea" while he was high as fuck shaking ass with some group named cumgirl at that party and didn't even greet the fans or bow to them when they got back

arhur12

Star
oh thank you for your responses. s00bin commenting on the members weight so much is pretty weird, someone here posted a video of him giving his other member ka1 a book on dieting or something. and he did that in front of the camera. that's fucked up. and i agree with you strawberrypie about always questioning whether their content is unscripted or not. that's what i did with enhyp3ns recent weight controversy. that whole bit seemed very fake to me.
i didn't know they don't allow them to film in their dorms though... i wonder why? alot of other idols do it. i never followed the group closely so i'm new to some of this info but i always knew that yj was pushed forward ahead of all the other members. maybe he has parents who work in the industry. i also saw that tweet of him getting his own japanese photoshoot. there was another tweet i saw i think it was a translation or something of them mentioning bang pedo in a video they did, i'll have to find it, but i thought it was weird.
but i know yj's labeled the it boy for 4th gen or something like that, i know m0as on twitter would push that title alot. but i really hope he isnt flexing the favoritism status to his bandmates faces or anything lmao cause being bangs favorite is NOT something you should be proud of
View attachment 76338
eek.
Do you guys think Yj is giving services to Bang pedo?? He's favored a lot and I noticed he looks possessed when they are performing.

arhur12

Star

PrincessPunch

Veteran
Do you guys think Yj is giving services to Bang pedo?? He's favored a lot and I noticed he looks possessed when they are performing.
he could be, but i honestly have no idea. like i said he could also have parents who work in the industry but him being pushed so much than his other members is sus for sure. i found that tweet i was talking about. he probably watches their lives or something cause why are they kissing up to his nasty ass when everyone knows they hate him? well not everyone seems like fans don't know but we do.

h33seung did the same thing like lol i know damn well you wanted him to drown. it seems like whenever he gets mentioned staff have a gun pointed to their heads behind the camera. vee is the only person in that company who expresses his hate for him lol

Last edited: