Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

minnie82

Superstar
if you really think about it hyb3 is actually an absolutely disgusting company that ruins children's lives. not defending her but they already ruined garam's life and the kids they sued who where speaking out on the abuse she caused them. she's only 16 yet her reputation is absolutely ruined now thanks to hyb3 and is probably still getting called cruel names and slut-shamed by people on the internet. i bet them keeping her was just for noise marketing and them to profit off the attention before they threw her out. so what makes people think that same can't happen to those young girls,o who are in an industry that literally chews you up and spits you out once they find no use for you? that's what they did to garam! and fans know this and how shady the industry is yet continue to hype this group up:rolleyes:
yes it's one of the worst company ever , it surpassed Ts ent and other shitty small companies

arhur12

Star
Bad stuff has happened to other kids around her. Sull.i, Goo Ha7a, J.nghyun, Ta3min. Three fourths the people I listed are dead, and the other one is dealing with severe mental illness. Kids don't know what they want at that age. This makes me feel uncomfortable. Ta3min woke up with nightmares in the military and his hands shook constantly. Jonghyun wanted someone to tell him that he did good and tried his hardest. We've been looking at essem and LSM and there's others involved in hurting young idols.
Some Sh@wols on my tl were saying she has worked with ladies code as well so you can add 2 more dead idols to that list. I saw some 5m stans say that 5m stopped debuting minors after she left. The last minor they debuted was N*t's J1sung in 2016 but thankfully she only did one concept for dream before she left. We have been focusing on L5m and essem the company but we never thought the employees could be predators as well. Not saying L5m is not a creep he definitely played some part in the deaths of his idols.

arhur12

Star
if you really think about it hyb3 is actually an absolutely disgusting company that ruins children's lives. not defending her but they already ruined garam's life and the kids they sued who where speaking out on the abuse she caused them. she's only 16 yet her reputation is absolutely ruined now thanks to hyb3 and is probably still getting called cruel names and slut-shamed by people on the internet. i bet them keeping her was just for noise marketing and them to profit off the attention before they threw her out. so what makes people think that same can't happen to those young girls, who are in an industry that literally chews you up and spits you out once they find no use for you? that's what they did to garam! and fans know this and how shady the industry is yet continue to hype this group up
I saw Armchairs defending MHJ because they believe Hyb3 is different than big 3:rolleyes:. I do not understand the concept of stanning a company.

arhur12

Star
I almost barfed reading that. He also had to go on a date with a 22 year old woman and he was only 14.
Sherlock era was the worst. Its not just the photoshoot and creepy comments he was forced to make the extensions, feminization and bullying on variety shows during that era was so bad if he was a female idol there would be uproar about sexual harassment against the perpetrators.

This new girl group is like Sh1nee they are all minors who will be marketed towards an older audience. Why do you think they have a Y2k concept?? they will try to attract older fans who were teens during 2000s through nostalgia factor.

Volkihari

Established
BP had another virtual concert on PUBG the other day 1658919069602.png

They are going to keep trying to push the Metaverse as something fun and innovative and everyone will eat it up. Also ironic how @espa was inspired by BP then BP takes inspo from @espa, all of these companies behind the scenes are really together on something because there is one agenda to promote and if you go against it you can't make it in the industy

Here's another MHJ shoot of Taemin, and she tricked him for this one too. When he came to shoot the MV, she told him to take off his shirt and do the pictures too.

yes it's one of the worst company ever , it surpassed Ts ent and other shitty small companies
Its starting to make essem look like a convent, Pled!s like a home for wayward boys, 7YP like a boarding school, and YG resemble a playground. The saddest part is most of the biggest companies had a CEO that used to be an artist.

YG was one of the top dancers and was a part of Seo Taiji and The Boys. We've all seen that video of 7YP with mama.moo and Jack.son's reaction, but he was a very popular artist. Bang was a musician. LSM was a popular musician in the 1970s known for a clean image because he didn't smoke weed, something popular with artists back then.

These are artists and this is the hell they've created for generations of kpop soloists and groups. This system was created by people who have performed and in a lot of cases were very successful singers and dancers. P$y has a company, and he's one of the most popular kpop soloists.

I thought I would share my thoughts on this whole issue after seeing some of your guys posts as well as articles and people's comments. Some are even calling people's concerns over this issue performative outrage or SJW behavior.

I think that fans (especially adults) who are hyping this new group and buying their albums are just as bad as the company. They truly are contributing to the exploitation of these kids.

I agree that hy.be is a very evil company and it baffles me how some are still choosing to give their money to them and this group knowing how they exploit their artists, pedo pander, dealt with garam's situation, and the overall outrage finding out that the girls are very young when this group was first announced. Hy.be had the group les serafim doing the WAP choreo with underage members for crying out loud.

I'm not a fan of kpop anymore and will never again give my time, energy, or money to an industry like that because i'm against everything they are for, the agendas they are pushing, etc. But even if I still was a consumer of it, it would hurt me knowing that I'm contributing to this system, especially if I were to support this group. Reading that the age of those buying their albums are grown men and women is concerning to me. As an adult I believe that one should have a moral line that they should set up and agree not to cross when supporting this industry, even if ignorant to what really goes on behind the scenes.

Hy.be has truly created a "hive mind" of individuals. Seems like next they could throw in a child the age of 12 into a group and you would find some still supporting them. There is no need to be debuting children this young. The industry is not fit for fragile developing minds like them and those supporting this need to rethink what exactly they're supporting and contributing to.
I don't blame teenage fans if they support this group, but people over 21 get a side eye. What does someone that age in common with a child this age? I won't be supporting them. A group of toddlers beat kpop to the race to the bottom for the youngest group. The members were 3-5 years old.

loginine

Veteran
Now, R3njun got C0v1d and Dream cancelling the entire dome concert. What’s going on? Now after R3njun getting it, all of them have had c0vid.

it’s by the numbers.

R3njun got C0v1d on 7/27/22
C0r0n@v1ru5 = 56
7 + (27) + (22) = 56

also,
M@rk - 7/25/22
C0r0n@v1ru5 - 56
7 + 2+5 + (20) + (22) = 56
M@rk ch1ld = 56
5/30/22 - 7/25/22 = 56 (56 days after B3@tb0x came out)
M@rk l33 b3@tb0x = 53
C0v1d = 53

the cancelled concert was supposed to be at Gocheok Dome.
Gocheok Dome = 56
C0r0n@v1ru5 = 56

also
4/30 was when the first member got it.
4/30/22 - 7/27/22 = 88 days (88 is an 0ccult number and represents time and can also mean destruction).

M@rk had on 88 jersey shirt on Bring the n0ize performance on 9/17/21. That can represent the time period of the C0v1d events being predicted last year for the entire Dr3@m unit.

9/17/21 - 7/27/22 = 313 days from performance (65th prime number, 44 weeks)
Nseetee dr3@m cancelled = 65

9+1+7+2+0+2+1+7+2+7+2+0+2+2 = 44

There is a possibility that this event was planned a year ago.

Enseetee dr3@m cancelled = 322, 65
In a dream = 65 (the name of the concert that got cancelled)

Last edited:

Beautiful

Star
What gross they are speaking. Do they have any common sense. And in Asia anyone will not speak like that eachother

Berrywon88

Star
apparently their mv for hurt is causing some controversy towards fans for the pedo vibe it gives off. i watch it myself (muted of course) and the whole video is literally just the camera zoomed in on their faces and lips. im sure they were trying to go for that innocent image to cater to the sickos that like that
I looked up the lyrics to their songs they released (all boy obsessed of course) and it's pretty disturbing especially when coming from underage teens..
The repetitive song "Attention" about needing a boy to notice them:
"Want attention Wanna want attention...
You got me looking for attention
Got me confused but One thing’s for sure, I Know you’re the one...
Gotta gotta get to know ya
Come with me, I got time for ya If you turn around then I need ya, need ya, need ya..."
download.jpeg.jpg
"Hype Boy" a song about needing a boy again with questionable lyrics that have s€xual undertones:
"Cause I know what you like boy You’re my chemical hype boy...
And we can go high
Say it now, yeah. Feelin’ how, mm mm
Take him to the sky
You know I hype you boy
Close your eyes.
Say it now, yeah.
Feelin’ how, mm mm
Take him to the sky
You know I hype you boy
Try and try to sleep, no way I can sleep, no It’s already three, so attached to you, uh-oh..."
honeycardi.gif
The song "Hurt" is about obsessing that a boy won't respond back on their phone.
"Every night now before bed
And when I wake up again
Silent phone here in my hand Nothing from you, I just can’t
Dragging words out one by one
From your fingers is no fun
Wait in silence, that’s my way..."

Like what kind of message are these songs sending girls?

arhur12

Star
BP had another virtual concert on PUBG the other day View attachment 77864

They are going to keep trying to push the Metaverse as something fun and innovative and everyone will eat it up. Also ironic how @espa was inspired by BP then BP takes inspo from @espa, all of these companies behind the scenes are really together on something because there is one agenda to promote and if you go against it you can't make it in the industy
Last week SMtown started following BP on Spotify and 5m's current CEO is following BP, Treasure and GD on YG. I think 5m and YG are working together behind the scenes.

arhur12

Star
I looked up the lyrics to their songs they released (all boy obsessed of course) and it's pretty disturbing especially when coming from underage teens..
The repetitive song "Attention" about needing a boy to notice them:
"Want attention Wanna want attention...
Got me confused but One thing’s for sure, I Know you’re the one...
Gotta gotta get to know ya
Come with me, I got time for ya If you turn around then I need ya, need ya, need ya..."
View attachment 77871
"Hype Boy" a song about needing a boy again with questionable lyrics that have s€xual undertones:
"Cause I know what you like boy You’re my chemical hype boy...
And we can go high
Say it now, yeah. Feelin’ how, mm mm
Take him to the sky
You know I hype you boy
Close your eyes.
Say it now, yeah.
Feelin’ how, mm mm
Take him to the sky
You know I hype you boy
Try and try to sleep, no way I can sleep, no It’s already three, so attached to you, uh-oh..."
View attachment 77872
The song "Hurt" is about obsessing that a boy won't respond back on their phone.
"Every night now before bed
And when I wake up again
Silent phone here in my hand Nothing from you, I just can’t
Dragging words out one by one
From your fingers is no fun
Wait in silence, that’s my way..."

Like what kind of message are these songs sending girls?
With Song lyrics like these they will attract the 'attention' of wrong type of people in the society. MHJ needs to go to jail she gets into trouble for her pedo concept every few years but no one takes concrete action to stop her from exploiting more kids. I hope her case blows up this time and she faces real punishment for what she has done to young artists in the past.

Last edited:

PrincessPunch

Veteran
What gross they are speaking. Do they have any common sense. And in Asia anyone will not speak like that eachother
90d93949f6888ad37a8b7f8b62e04366.jpg
ew and tmi. i wonder does he say things like that for attention or was he serious? his bandmate looked uncomfortable.

arhur12

Star
Its starting to make essem look like a convent, Pled!s like a home for wayward boys, 7YP like a boarding school, and YG resemble a playground. The saddest part is most of the biggest companies had a CEO that used to be an artist.

YG was one of the top dancers and was a part of Seo Taiji and The Boys. We've all seen that video of 7YP with mama.moo and Jack.son's reaction, but he was a very popular artist. Bang was a musician. LSM was a popular musician in the 1970s known for a clean image because he didn't smoke weed, something popular with artists back then.

These are artists and this is the hell they've created for generations of kpop soloists and groups. This system was created by people who have performed and in a lot of cases were very successful singers and dancers. P$y has a company, and he's one of the most popular kpop soloists.
All the people you named are criminals add Ra1n to the bunch as well. He has been on many survival shows and created MBLAQ check what happened to them. He abandoned the group. The members exposed his company for mismanaging the group and taking part in 'wrongful' practices. He did same with the contestants on The Unit and let's not forget the scandals about The Unit mentor Jo Hyunah having relationship with a male contestant. All the people at the top are criminals. Those who are genuinely good are discarded by the industry like j0nghyun..

arhur12

Star
Here's another MHJ shoot of Taemin, and she tricked him for this one too. When he came to shoot the MV, she told him to take off his shirt and do the pictures too.

I think his look for this photoshoot was inspired by Bjorn Anderson a.k.a "The most beautiful boy in the world" and another child star who was exploited by sick people in the industry. He was the original pretty boy who inspired female Japanese Mangakas to draw Bishounen characters. The boy was exploited by movie directors, men in their 50s and 60s who told him to take his shirt off, asked him for sexual favors and when he refused they would SA him. He is still alive today and has talked about how the entertainment industry messed up his entire life.
One commentator even mentions him in the comments:
"This whole article just reminded me of 14 year old Bjorn Andresen who was basically told to take off his shirt when he was auditioning for a film by this old director (like 50 to 60 old) after finding him to be the most beautiful boy among hundreds of boys while licking his lips jfc"

Attachments