Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

minnie82

Superstar
Hello everyone, Merry Christmas to all of you and your loved ones. May this Christmas and the coming year bring hope, love, blessings, happiness, peace, success, good health and prosperity to you and your loved ones. May the love of our LORD JESUS surround you and your loved ones this Christmas and always. GOD Bless you all.
Merry christmas to you too

Beautiful

Star
You know while observing this group i found one thing this guy and leader sc are really untouchable. Like very member in seventeen fear for them. These both are really annoying it's like they can do anything but no one questions them. SC is rich but why they fear for this guy i don't understand. In predebut they used to treat mingus as slave now as he got rich they are treating them as friend by this you can understand their character. There is something going on with 97 line like they are all famous and they all are rich. This jeonghany is real leader i think. But why in k-pop group elder one will look more way older than their age.

nicopapo

Thank you! Oh they are not my friends, and
my friend is a close friend of DPR crew:) DPR IAN (Christian Yu) is the director, so he has creative control the most. He is a former member of the boy group C-CLOWN. I think him and other members know what they are doing. There are butterflies in this MV too…
Hi mate, I have a bit of knowledge about the "illuninati" in the music industry...

Unfortunately most of artist are controlled by agency and manager, the artist don't even writing their songs, they are just used to convey the message of satan and control the minds of people who listen to these musics...

Kpop is downright devilish, and I think they really don't mind using or lyrics in this style of music because most Asians have no knowledge and connection with anything related to satan because it's not in their culture.

My girlfriend she's Asian and she love so much GOT7 especially Jackson Wang...

After watching the video clip that you shared, About the lyrics i dont see somethings to devilish but about the video clip yes its about mind control. As well I just watched one more video clip from DPR, this music its about Candy its her Alter ego and she control his mind sometimes :

lilyofthevalleys

Established
Does anyone know if chinese pop and j-pop has similar stuff? Is it only industries that are aligning with the american music industry that do all this stuff?
Absolutely. Look up the top 3 artists of each genre and watch the mvs for their best selling songs. I bet you will see symbolism run rampant.

I specifically remember a køda kümi concert from years ago that looked like she was singing in hell. She came out to the stage in chains like a caged demon. The screen changed and there were burning crosses.

Does anyone know if chinese pop and j-pop has similar stuff? Is it only industries that are aligning with the american music industry that do all this stuff?
when I hear jpop I immediately remember that monopolizing digusting evil pedo j0hnny k1t&g&w&, and he has plenty connections so I have no doubts tbh. I don't know much about symbolism though.

arhur12

Star
This guy isn't being transferred to Public service like T@emin did, instead they are giving him an early discharge so it means his situation must be really bad. I wonder what goes on inside the military?? yesterday was Christmas. I wonder if they attempted something with him. Winter solstice was 4 days ago where I live. This could be a ritual. I hope the guy gets better.

minnie82

Superstar
This guy isn't being transferred to Public service like T@emin did, instead they are giving him an early discharge so it means his situation must be really bad. I wonder what goes on inside the military?? yesterday was Christmas. I wonder if they attempted something with him. Winter solstice was 4 days ago where I live. This could be a ritual. I hope the guy gets better.
do you mean they did something fishy to him when he was in the military ?

arhur12

Star
do you mean they did something fishy to him when he was in the military ?
Well, I can't say for sure but we are in peak ritual season rn. They said he was already suffering from depression, panic disorder and acrophobia which is fear of heights. Sending someone so Ill to military service is irresponsible. Maybe it isn't important but I am ex-Sh@wol and last year we were panicking about something similar happening to T@emin that too inside the military. The military could be involved in my opinion. Militaries around the world have been involved in mind-control practices.