Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

JesusSoldier

Veteran
Well my bias group Lim3light performed on yet ANOTHER checkered stage today and then my ult M1u did a dance cover of LSF's "Unf0rgiven" :(:( so I have decided to drop kpop entirely. It's too dark and depressing to me now and it is of the antichrist. I guess I'll make another account here just so I won't have this username lol I'll see you guys then.
I'm back, thanks for waiting

RecievingA

Veteran
Well my bias group Lim3light performed on yet ANOTHER checkered stage today and then my ult M1u did a dance cover of LSF's "Unf0rgiven" :(:( so I have decided to drop kpop entirely. It's too dark and depressing to me now and it is of the antichrist. I guess I'll make another account here just so I won't have this username lol I'll see you guys then.
Many of these idols I wonder, may not even know they are sex slaves, spies, assassins, or satanic. If the monarch programming theory is accurate. The Kpop Idol persona is what you see on stage, at fanmeet, during lives. If I understand the trauma splitting correctly. The amnesia wall seperates their kpop persona from their slave personas.

Eventually though, it seems as though these psychological barriers start breaking down over years, and the idol starts having psychological episodes. You've seen Britney Spears, Amanda Bynes etc. Which is what we end up seeing result in breakdowns. Unless handlers are brought in and fix them, because they are still popular and sought after by the elite.

I've seen several people connected to US intellgence, say that the reason Psychology as an industry is so ineffective, is because the intelligence agencies are purposefully holding back all the research they've done on Psychology and mind control. Because they don't want the ability for the public psychology industry, to counter any of the methods they use in the media, or deprogram and then expose mind control victims abusers. (Which would likely be linked to the government and elites)

JesusSoldier

Veteran
Many of these idols I wonder, may not even know they are sex slaves, spies, assassins, or satanic. If the monarch programming theory is accurate. The Kpop Idol persona is what you see on stage, at fanmeet, during lives. If I understand the trauma splitting correctly. The amnesia wall seperates their kpop persona from their slave personas.

Eventually though, it seems as though these psychological barriers start breaking down over years, and the idol starts having psychological episodes. You've seen Britney Spears, Amanda Bynes etc. Which is what we end up seeing result in breakdowns. Unless handlers are brought in and fix them, because they are still popular and sought after by the elite.

I've seen several people connected to US intellgence, say that the reason Psychology as an industry is so ineffective, is because the intelligence agencies are purposefully holding back all the research they've done on Psychology and mind control. Because they don't want the ability for the public psychology industry, to counter any of the methods they use in the media, or deprogram and then expose mind control victims abusers. (Which would likely be linked to the government and elites)
I remember there is one girl group member who is absolutely a Christian. She got out of her company and the industry very quickly too, only staying for a little over a year. Apparently, she was part of a Christian singing group and her company pulled her from it when it disbanded. The Holy Spirit prevents true believers from being brainwashed and mind controlled. Eventually, the Truth of God, the Salvation of Jesus and the power of Holy Spirit will override any corruption that other humans and demons try to hold onto you if you have faith. Love does prevail in the end. God wins. Crazy how they even let her do this cover, and still keep it uploaded to this day.

JesusSoldier

Veteran
00:11 the all seeing eye behind her 00:18 creepy stuffed animal :

Look at the symbolism here. "Let me just cut out one of my eyes since I only need one as a member of 1llum1nati." Also this is a mockery of Jesus saying "If your right eye offends you, pluck it out" Also at 00:18, look at HOW QUICKLY it flips past the sacrificial babies!
1684500083862.png

Last edited:

JesusSoldier

Veteran
That could be a sexual or a pedo code, but I'm not sure
"It's also used to convey the idea of something that is good and positive, or exciting and excellent. It definitely leads a double life though. In a sexy, flirtatious post, it can imply an interest in oral sex. It can sometimes imply a child-like naivety combined with an overt sexuality."
YOU ARE SPOT ON!