Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Sumeyo

Rookie

Mambo999

Established
True...even BTS Jimin couldn't do a "decent" encore at the 2023 MCountdown...they had to delete it...lol

:O

ooof. I just noticed something though. The girl groups seem to have more controversies when it comes to singing/vocals. Maybe it's some underlying sexism or maybe HYBE is debuting more girl groups than boy groups.

Mambo999

Established
Fans said that she was crying because the group win..
Maybe so. Maybe Im wrong, but it looked like she was regretting putting her voice on that mic. But again, thats just me. Maybe they were actually crying cuz they won.

arhur12

Star

ooof. I just noticed something though. The girl groups seem to have more controversies when it comes to singing/vocals. Maybe it's some underlying sexism or maybe HYBE is debuting more girl groups than boy groups.
That's because Hyb3 BGs aren't doing great on Korean charts and do not win on music shows frequently so there are less chances for them to "showcase" their vocals in encore stages. Still, J1min did get dragged for his bad vocals last year.

RecievingA

Star

Idols typically aren't singers, they are performers, they can dance, they know how interact with the fans, interact on variety shows, they look pretty etc... actual singing ability fluctuates wildly, because thats not the main purpose of the idol. I would say SM is stronger in this field. As they seem have the reach to find rare singing talent and train them and then get them PS to make up for any looks deficit.

NingNing was a talented singer from a competition show in China, and SM were actually able to get her to come over to SK. And did some slight "adjustments"

main-qimg-c80cf9f4d69295fe3bb6ba4306372a18-lq.jpg

Similar with Winter, they probably thought she was too good a singer to pass up.
main-qimg-6fdbb860265045298c4aaecc6c4ce7d1.jpg

Last edited:

TrueUltimate

Rookie

arhur12

Star
Idols typically aren't singers, they are performers, they can dance, they know how interact with the fans, interact on variety shows, they look pretty etc... actual singing ability fluctuates wildly, because thats not the main purpose of the idol. I would say SM is stronger in this field. As they seem have the reach to find rare singing talent and train them and then get them PS to make up for any looks deficit.

NingNing was a talented singer from a competition show in China, and SM were actually able to get her to come over to SK. And did some slight "adjustments"

View attachment 103857

Similar with Winter, they probably thought she was too good a singer to pass up.
View attachment 103858
SM has good vocalists but even they don't provide in-house training to their idols. Most of their main and lead vocalists like Taeyeon, Baekhyun, NingNing, Kyuhyun, Jonghyun etc were already pretty strong vocalists before SM scouted them. They were just good at picking trainees and would get the cream of the crop because of their reputation as being the best company in the past. However, even SM's vocal standards are declining since 3rd gen. Aespa are fantastic but Riize have average vocals. They sounded bad in their recent encore. Not Hyb3 idols level bad but their vocals were shaky and some members were straining their voice.

TrueUltimate

Rookie
SM has good vocalists but even they don't provide in-house training to their idols. Most of their main and lead vocalists like Taeyeon, Baekhyun, NingNing, Kyuhyun, Jonghyun etc were already pretty strong vocalists before SM scouted them. They were just good at picking trainees and would get the cream of the crop because of their reputation as being the best company in the past. However, even SM's vocal standards are declining since 3rd gen. Aespa are fantastic but Riize have average vocals. They sounded bad in their recent encore. Not Hyb3 idols level bad but their vocals were shaky and some members were straining their voice.
Aside from newjeans and fromis_9 why do hybe girl groups sing poorly? They don't care about investing in singing lessons. That's embarrassing especially for the former izone girls in le sserafim who should be more experienced now.

minnie82

Superstar
Of course. That's becoming more evident with their recent umg partnership and newjeans the second *ahem* I mean illit. It's pure laziness.
the fact that Gfriend probably disbanded to make space to Lesserafim makes me angry ..anyway someone said that Garam was the only one in the group with decent vocals and they kicked her out